Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually feel bad for people your age. I'm 25 and am years removed from the University system. You probably have few places where you can speak openly and honestly about subjects that might hurt peoples feelings. I would hate to be a 18-21 year old male in 2015. I really am truly concerned for you guys, and the self-hate that society wants you to feel.
yea pretty damn true. the few years that separates us means we grew up more with facebook and ****.

its even worse for kids born in the 2000s. they dont even know life before social media and shiz

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. I don't even know how it digressed to this. I visited London in 2008, and I generally like Brits. I just hope the country doesn't change.

Nice. I always wanted to visit/move to the states because of the lifestyle. The UK has gone full circle. In the 1970s they used to protest over the arrival of only a few thousand immigrants and now there are so many, no one says anything.

I think London is the only city where white british are a minority but this is one place that is truly multi cultural especially near the centre. So as well as immigrants from asia/africa there are also a lot of well to do americans/canadians/europeans living there. I don't mind that as much. It's a very vibrant place.

Other cities it tends to be a mix of white british/asian/african.

- - - Updated - - -

yea pretty damn true. the few years that separates us means we grew up more with facebook and ****.

its even worse for kids born in the 2000s. they dont even know life before social media and shiz

Since I am 29 I actually grew up just as the net was taking off. So I saw the world before it and after it. My gf even says, kids before got a real childhood of board games, going to see places, real interactions, now most of it is online. Even when you go to visit a place most people are not in the moment, they are taking pictures for facebook.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I'm so ****ing sure that if baldness was a woman thing rather than a man thing we'd all have so much awareness about hair loss in society right now. I can imagine my news feed on FB being filled up with stuff like 'Bald is Beautiful', 'Bald people must be respected', 'Real men like baldness, barbers go for hair'. Baldness is probably the balance to screw men's lives the way women's lives have been suppressed by society over generations. But as usual in life, people get what they don't deserve or don't get what they do.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women's lives have never been suppressed. That's a feminist lie.

Men's lives have been suppressed while being under fire by a heavy machine gun while running for their lives and being cannon fodder. But hey; poor widows!

Reaction score
"Women have always been the primary victims of war." - Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States

49.gif

I blame the white man for all the wars.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Women have always been the primary victims of war." - Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States

Id say in certain times and countries its possible. Women are usually beaten raped, kidnapped and forced into marriages. When the men simply just "die" the women were usually left behind at the "new mens" disposal.

Today though in most developed countries this would never happen but look at Africa and Boko horam where 200 girls were kidnapped or ISIS where the infidel women are BRUTALLY raped disfigured and killed.

Now Hilary can go suck it tho because she is simply a moment grabbing skank who lied about nearly every thing she ever did. The ONLY reason she will get votes is because they think Bill will be running things but in reality he has so checked out of life he'll be in DR with hookers while HC is brutally destroying this country at leisure while no one says anything because it would be considered sexist. Same as Obama... "oh you just dont agree cause he's black"...... hey retard he HALF BLACK, hes also technically MORE WHITE since he biologically is half white yet was completely raised by RICH WHITE PEOPLE! Talk about Manchurian candidate.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

Agreed.

I love how 40 years ago, it was a common feminist quip to say "Men are responsible for all the oppression in human history." Well, all research has show that women have ALWAYS been complicit in all oppression in human history. Especially post-colonialism, and especially in America. You guys don't think that there were white women in the 1800s in Alabama running their slaves ragged and having them whipped mercilessly?

Well, now that the "Men are responsible" argument has been BTFO, 2015 feminists say "PATRIARCHY" is responsible for all oppression in human history, and it hurts men too, lol. Soon that argument will get BTFO too. And then feminists will blame Scientologists, or Leperchauns, or Batman.

- - - Updated - - -

I graduated high school in 2007, and started college that fall. Dude, I used to say some INSANELY non-P.C. things back then. And girls would either LAUGH or come back with some banter of their own. I would make jokes about all social groups, and my friends would make jokes about me. And we'd all get along, and girls I dated would be fine with that.

Were I that age now, the first joke I'd make would be my social death. Girls wouldn't let themselves find it funny (even if part of them did, they don't want to be shunned too), and I would have no friends and no girlfriend.

8 years and society is virtually unrecognizable.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score

49.gif

Lol I was thinking about Hillary Clinton too.

Id say in certain times and countries its possible. Women are usually beaten raped, kidnapped and forced into marriages. When the men simply just "die" the women were usually left behind at the "new mens" disposal.

Today though in most developed countries this would never happen but look at Africa and Boko horam where 200 girls were kidnapped or ISIS where the infidel women are BRUTALLY raped disfigured and killed.

Now Hilary can go suck it tho because she is simply a moment grabbing skank who lied about nearly every thing she ever did. The ONLY reason she will get votes is because they think Bill will be running things but in reality he has so checked out of life he'll be in DR with hookers while HC is brutally destroying this country at leisure while no one says anything because it would be considered sexist. Same as Obama... "oh you just dont agree cause he's black"...... hey retard he HALF BLACK, hes also technically MORE WHITE since he biologically is half white yet was completely raised by RICH WHITE PEOPLE! Talk about Manchurian candidate.

Those ISIS guys are the lowest of the lowest. The are just frustrated guys like those of sluthate and decide to wage war, rape women and think that they will go to heaven with idk how many virgins. Of course women had it tough during war and when their loved ones dies. But it is not a competition who has it worse because both genders had some bad things going on for them. Sometimes death is also not as simple as you say, I have read some pretty horrible deaths during war and the though of death is scary to a lot of people. Image during d-day, when you are in the first boat at the front. There is 100% you will die before the doors even open, how crappy and scared would you feel? Considering the fact that you are not balding and just a 17 year old with a future ahead of you.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score

I highly doubt so. It's very clear how women have been treated as second class citizens over history. Maybe you live in an urban surrounding where society and feminists regularly overshoot the gender balance into weighing into the women's side. I can't comment on what background you come from but here in India women are very much suppressed. The feminists here too are running wild using the excuse of the recent spike in reported rapes to blame men for everything. But 90% of the country isn't really urbanised so basically it's not that great for women or girls here.

- - - Updated - - -

Men's lives have been suppressed while being under fire by a heavy machine gun while running for their lives and being cannon fodder. But hey; poor widows!
Men have lead men into war and killed each other. It's not like we've been fighting aliens and only the men have been sent to do the fighting. Widows used to have a ****ty life until maybe now. Maybe it was a different scene in the Western world but the world is not West.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtPv7IEhWRA btw this is the feminist bull**** I was talking about. That female is one of the leading actresses in the film industry here.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW, I hope all you brits enjoy your new Top Gear host.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Spieth is the answer to anyone who says overachieve to compensate for baldness. Nope, doesnt work... already proven.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spieth is the answer to anyone who says overachieve to compensate for baldness. Nope, doesnt work... already proven.

Funny how all of them are being males. Makes me wonder what they would do if they found out the next day they are going bald.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
These spics

because you have ***** blood

Wow, I did not expect that.

You could have left the racist BS out of your post. I'm Hispanic and actually agreed with the majority of what you wrote. It's funny because plenty of us around here complain about being judged, or fear we will one day be judged because of our lack of hair. I guess the judging is A-OK as long as we keep it to skin tone, birth place, religion, etc. Anything but the hair eh...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notcool, that was a poor comment by me so I apologise. Stressful day at work plus I detected hatred towards minorities in my own country and generally an attack on my nation. I found it ironic that an Hispanic individual was attacking another minority, despite it being a religion and also moaning about birth rates. America is itself a nation of immigrants.

As you can see from the post I'm not a racist at all or against any sexual orientation. I shouldn't have gotten aggressive and the slur slipped my mind. We don't have many Hispanics here and I forgot how bad the slur was.

I said the wrong thing but not with that intent. Also I only realised now as you mentioned it, templerecess didn't mention it either.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Notcool, that was a poor comment by me so I apologise. Stressful day at work plus I detected hatred towards minorities in my own country and generally an attack on my nation. I found it ironic that an Hispanic individual was attacking another minority, despite it being a religion and also moaning about birth rates. America is itself a nation of immigrants.

As you can see from the post I'm not a racist at all or against any sexual orientation. I shouldn't have gotten aggressive and the slur slipped my mind. We don't have many Hispanics here and I forgot how bad the slur was.

I said the wrong thing but not with that intent. Also I only realised now as you mentioned it, templerecess didn't mention it either.

I kind of want to defend Wolf Pack here. I took no offense. (Although I realize this is a public forum, and it's not just me reading this. NCA has every right to be offended). But I could tell he meant no personal offense. It was just debate and energetic banter. I also grew up with a lot of white friends and hispanic friends, and we all spoke to each other in such a way that, out of context, would probably be upsetting to people.

It would be hypocritical of me to have argued that "Britain and Europe are far too sensitive and politically correct," while getting upset about a "slur." I don't want to mute anyone's words. I just sense that Europeans and Canadians self-censor way too much, and it stifles necessary debates (e.g. Radical Islam in Britain's immigrant population).

But having said all that, I do want to say to Wolf Pack: dude, if you so easily call me a "*****" (by all means go ahead, I don't care) why are you at the same time so hesitant to admit you're worried about Islamic immigrant communities and their behavior? Doesn't seem to make sense.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks templerecess, you're an intelligent person. I do also understand not cools anger. Just like you I also use what some would see as inappropriate names in my friends circle. Terms for Irish, Muslims, blacks, we all use, but we are ok with it. I'm glad you note I didn't mean offence, I got carried away in the debate. I apologise again to you too.

I'm not hesitant at all about radical Islam, that's the irony. I've spoken and looked into it extensively in the past with both non Muslims and Muslims. It is a danger as I said, where I disagree with you is it's somehow the UK's fault. It's a problem in any developed nation. In fact I hate the fact I'm being made to eat halal food as most shops are becoming that. I also have spoken against kosher and halal meat which I regard as cruel and barbaric. It should be outlawed but that would impinge on your freedom to practise your faith.

The more the population rises, the bigger the issues will get. We all know how minorities are treated in Islamic countries.

Having said that many Muslims are westernized in the UK, with time the problem may go. I have good friends but the group as a whole is very judgemental. The government needs to be tougher but how exactly?

I believe every human being deserves a chance in life to live a fulfilled existence. Having said that I'm pro death penalty for people like rapists, murderers and terrorists. Hope that clears any confusion. Thread is thoroughly derailed!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats so true how muslims as a whole are judgmental. it seems primitive in today's world, having to pray 5 times a day, cant eat certain kinds of food, etc.

you really think europe will be taken over by the muslims though? that would suck if they did . . . . western europe, east asia, and america are the beacons of civilization . . . . .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
They judge others a lot. In that sense at least Christians are not as bad here. All Abrahamic faiths are aggressive. Eastern religions are true peaceful ones. France will have it toughest with a large north African population of Muslims.

Btw exodus was going to say how long were you on finasteride? Feels weird talking about hair now haha. Some bald guys have done well on big 3 with time, maybe try again with rolling?