Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth

Bassist

Reaction score
Poor Jordan...thankfully most of the comments on the article seem to be defending him, so at least there's that. But what sucks more than anything for me is that I'll probably be in his exact same position(or far worse) in about a year probably. My thinning is just so aggressive. Just jumped back on finasteride though...fingers crossed, hoping it will work. I'm not tall, tan, or masculine enough to pull off baldness.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor Jordan...thankfully most of the comments on the article seem to be defending him, so at least there's that. But what sucks more than anything for me is that I'll probably be in his exact same position(or far worse) in about a year probably. My thinning is just so aggressive. Just jumped back on finasteride though...fingers crossed, hoping it will work. I'm not tall, tan, or masculine enough to pull off baldness.

Yes, poor Jordan Spieth. He's only a little under a year younger than I am and his frontal thinning is worse than mine.

How aggressive is your male pattern baldness, what Norwood are you?

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys watched him last week but it seems worse than when he was at the masters...but really who cares, he's probably well aware of what he can do, and plus he has so much money and a girlfriend that he probably doesn't care!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys watched him last week but it seems worse than when he was at the masters...but really who cares, he's probably well aware of what he can do, and plus he has so much money and a girlfriend that he probably doesn't care!

Jordan Spieth obviously has aggressive male pattern baldness, especially how young he is and how much it's progressed. I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches a Norwood 5 pattern within a couple of years, or less. He obviously cares about his hair, during the golf games he was playing, he kept taking his hat off to rub/style his hair, he probably suffers from the intensive Androgenetic Alopecia itch. Going badly bald like that at a young age is an absolute devastation for any man. He knows nothing will compensate for his baldness, absolutely nothing, and mean people with full heads of hair know for a fact that it is an advantage they can prey on.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really surprised to see people publicly hassling him over his hair loss. Nobody bothers me about my hair loss so I've always thought that the people who claim that other people hassle them about their hair loss are full of the smelly stuff, but then again I don't hang out with people anymore so maybe my take on the issue is not indicative of what is really going on out there in the "real world." People really are no damn good.

blackg

Reaction score
Nope. People of every color and stripe have started wars.
That's right!! And most of it is simpleton tribalism at work. Animosity and distrust are just part of the human condition no matter what race.
Anyone who says otherwise is a naive fool. Or a brainwashed fool incapable of critical thought.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
2017:

upload_2017-7-2_19-55-1.png

It's weird to feel bad for a good looking, talented, millionaire but he's going bald so very young.

I actually think he would look better with it all shaved off - I believe he is just going over the cliff right now and he has to either abuse the toppik or just get rid of it all.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2017:

View attachment 56631

It's weird to feel bad for a good looking, talented, millionaire but he's going bald so very young.

I actually think he would look better with it all shaved off - I believe he is just going over the cliff right now and he has to either abuse the toppik or just get rid of it all.
He would be way better of by getting on meds and/or transplant, he doesn't have the face for the full on bald. Too beta. He's doing fine as is, though. I'm not sorry for him.
2779794900000578-3036710-image-m-27_1428918912976.jpg

Also it's funny how journalists seem to consitently crop out the top of the heads of baldties.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2017:

View attachment 56631

What the eff? He is young but he's maintained for the past few years, I'd say his hair is probably better than yours.

Definitely nowhere near shaving territory yet, if he maintains he'll be fine into his 30's. He still has a hairline that frames his face (upmost importance) even if it's thin.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the eff? He is young but he's maintained for the past few years, I'd say his hair is probably better than yours.

Definitely nowhere near shaving territory yet, if he maintains he'll be fine into his 30's. He still has a hairline that frames his face (upmost importance) even if it's thin.
Haha I'm almost 10 years older than the guy. I was only a nw2 at his age.

He's gotta shave or get a hair transplant soon.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He would be way better of by getting on meds and/or transplant, he doesn't have the face for the full on bald. Too beta. He's doing fine as is, though. I'm not sorry for him.
View attachment 56635
Also it's funny how journalists seem to consitently crop out the top of the heads of baldties.
Yeah, he's decent looking.

Maybe bald will suit him when he's older.

I don't think he's fighting it either way - if he was self conscious he could have had it sorted by now.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he's decent looking.

Maybe bald will suit him when he's older.

I don't think he's fighting it either way - if he was self conscious he could have had it sorted by now.

pretty sure hes on meds

there was comparison pics on a thread about him recently. his hair looked noticeably better from a year ago.

he def needs hair. too pretty for hairloss

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty sure hes on meds

there was comparison pics on a thread about him recently. his hair looked noticeably better from a year ago.

Hey, did you decide whether to back on propecia?

Did you look further into SMP?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty sure hes on meds

Like I said he's maintaining, and hair loss at early 20's means it's usually aggressive as f*** (although mine clearly wasn't as I had hair loss from very young but maintained without treatments, so there are exceptions).

With him though I'd say he's guzzling a gallon of minoxidil daily.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, did you decide whether to back on propecia?

Did you look further into SMP?

f*** finasteride

never messing with that sh*t again man

ive looked a lot at smp tho

im gonna wait 4 or 5 months and see how min works for me. hopefully ill get some decent regrowth like last time. then ill make a decision. im def swaying to giving it a go