Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what can we say about the actions of our companions and our own?

who is Jhon galt?

haha xD

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see many patients with hope, thinking that the transplant will solve the problem forever, but this is so far from the truth, this is sad because hope is the mother of illusion.
That was my experience. We all differ in how we scar and I think that if I had used estrogen to improve healing and to lessen scars, I would have been happier. I will have to look on perfect hair health to see what the current issues might be but one of the bizarre ones might be that the old, disparaged plugs might have ensured better survival. Also derma-rolling is key to lessen and eradicate any scar tissue or "cobblestone" effect.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be great if you could describe this process more fully. I read somewhere, I think, that aspirin hampers minoxidil effects so I stopped taking it but before it was my go to because paracetamol is terrible for the liver.
All i know is it works.
I’m already low E and when I use aspirin and/or things like vit K, high dose coffee etc.I get joint pain from too little E.

Us who dont want to transition might get away with quite a bit of topical Estrogen if we maximize systemic anti-estrogens. This would also resensitize our E receptors in scalp. @ChemHead has written about how we want E in tissue, and not in serum

i just don’t wanna risk gyno at all.

one could even use medication based anti estrogens like clomid to do that.

i really wonder if this would work, if we need systemic E or if it’s enough in scalp

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All i know is it works.
I’m already low E and when I use aspirin and/or things like vit K, high dose coffee etc.I get joint pain from too little E.

Us who dont want to transition might get away with quite a bit of topical Estrogen if we maximize systemic anti-androgens. This would also resensitize our E receptors in scalp. @ChemHead has written about how we want E in tissue, and not in serum

i really wonder if this would work, if we need systemic E or if it’s enough in scalp
Those are questions that we all are wondering about, in terms of whether Estrogel on the scalp is better than just using oral. Vitamin K, lol? I just saw an article on it: https://thereader.mitpress.mit.edu/the-many-lives-of-ketamine/

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All i know is it works.

Us who dont want to transition might get away with quite a bit of topical Estrogen if we maximize systemic anti-androgens. This would also resensitize our E receptors in scalp. @ChemHead has written about how we want E in tissue, and not in serum

Hello brother , greetings

Are you using aspirin for hair loss? for how long and what dosage?

I don't know if you will answer me, I just want to say that this is dangerous, care

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want this to be recorded here

Any and all anti-inflammatory drugs, whether steroidal or not, are toxic to all your vital organs, especially kidneys!

They are medicine of choice restricted to specific cases.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are questions that we all are wondering about, in terms of whether Estrogel on the scalp is better than just using oral. Vitamin K, lol? I just saw an article on it: https://thereader.mitpress.mit.edu/the-many-lives-of-ketamine/
there are lots of non prescription needed potent anti estrogens

b vitamins
increasing thyroid by itself will lower E
vit k
vit e
aspirin
zinc
caffeine

most inhibit aromatase and some block E receptors.

Hello brother , greetings

Are you using aspirin for hair loss? for how long and what dosage?

I don't know if you will answer me, I just want to say that this is dangerous, care
no. I get joint pain from too low E from it.
I'd and may be using it if I decide to use topical E for hair. Right now I'm on nothing and debating whether I want to risk my manhood via topical E + systemic E inhibition

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you only use estradiol, there will hardly be any side effects, depending on the person, the endogenous production of Testosterone may drop, but estradiol alone has no side effects, so it is much better to go slowly through the hormonal routes in my opinion.

The protocol I learned for TRANS patient

First step Use only estrogen,
If the patient wants to maintain erections this is the best method but it is not very feminizing, effects will only be seen in the long term and in some patients , some very little.

2 step

AA + estrogens: Patient wants a better result, states that he does not need to have erections, wants to grow his breasts markedly.
AA: spironolactone 200-300 mg or CPA 25mg -100 mg (Step two in AA) , estrogen 2mg-4mg(VALARATE ESTOGEN) (it is the medicine I learn of choice (in my country) for approaching transgender men in the public health network.

However, even so, there are patients who, even using high doses of AA and estrogens, are not able to feminize , testosterona production continue, so we went to the GNRH INHIBITORS(here is hiroshima bomb)(Expensive and dangerous drugs)(NAMES ?? CARE GUYS ! DONT USE THIS !" LEUPROLIDE " "Goroselina")

So it's not that easy to end your endogenous testosterone production, maybe in years of exposure it can become a problem, I mentioned this because I think this is the biggest problem for cis boys like me

I think this route is safer than the Thyroid route

@czecha
Read this post of mine see what you think.

It is not that easy inibit your hypothalamic axis, but you see there may be patients who will do away with their axis with small doses, others will not have any or little change, you only have to know if you will ever test

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
@czecha
Read this post of mine see what you think.

It is not that easy inibit your hypothalamic axis, but you see there may be patients who will do away with their axis with small doses, others will not have any or little change, you only have to know if you will ever test
i read your post. if I understand correctly the more E we use the better it will work?

if we use anti-e systemically we can use more topical E.

whether this is 10% more, or 500% more, is the question. no idea.

maybe we could use transitioning amounts of E this way with zero sides. and basically cure hair loss for men who want to stay men

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Então nós temos um grande problema aqui, que se chama individualidade biológica, no caso que apresentei é um protocolo para meninas TRANS que é usado em hospitais do meu país.

Nosso caso é diferente, somos meninos do CIS.

O que posso dizer é que tudo isso está em um nível experimental, você chegou na caverna dos alquimistas, as coisas estão sendo criadas aqui.

Eu começaria com 2 a 4 mg de Estradiol por via transdérmica, junto com um inibidor 5AR.

Veja como você vai se sentir, observe se depois de 15 dias você sentir dor nos mamilos, o que posso dizer que feminilizar é mais difícil do que você pensa, esse é um problema discutido em muitos fóruns de TRANS, se sua calvície incomoda você faça alguma coisa, e o segredo está aqui, basta dar o primeiro passo.

O que você está pensando em fazer? @czecha

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there are lots of non prescription needed potent anti estrogens

b vitamins
increasing thyroid by itself will lower E
vit k
vit e
aspirin
zinc
caffeine

most inhibit aromatase and some block E receptors.

no. I get joint pain from too low E from it.
I'd and may be using it if I decide to use topical E for hair. Right now I'm on nothing and debating whether I want to risk my manhood via topical E + systemic E inhibition
My joke about ketamine appears to have fallen flat but those are all interesting thoughts and meds. Everyone keeps talking about zinc. How much do folks recommend? My understanding about caffeine is that it works orally as well although this isn't always clear. Most seem to use it in shampoos who tout it. The other claim has to do with whether exceeding RDA's can be beneficial and also what is the value of Acetyl L Carnatine.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My joke about ketamine appears to have fallen flat but those are all interesting thoughts and meds. Everyone keeps talking about zinc. How much do folks recommend? My understanding about caffeine is that it works orally as well although this isn't always clear. Most seem to use it in shampoos who tout it. The other claim has to do with whether exceeding RDA's can be beneficial and also what is the value of Acetyl L Carnatine.
Zinc made my stubble grow really fast , other than that i haven't noticed anything. I don't have a stubble anymore though

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc made my stubble grow really fast , other than that i haven't noticed anything. I don't have a stubble anymore though
I already have oral minoxidil doing that, although the stubble doesn't grow, it is still a bit scratchy but I will probably go down to 5 mg daily equivalent split in two doses soon which might provide relief. Beards will grow right through estrogel for most of us. Going off spironolactone made my face scratchier so I spent thousands on electrolysis and it just takes forever. Right now I am back to laser removal. Laser hurts but it hurts much less down there than depilation does. I don't abide body hair but most of it just dissipated over time from HRT.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Hi, good morning today.

Hair transplantation is a complicated thing.

See well

The transplant is not for your baldness Here comes the questions.

1) If your baldness is aggressive, you will be bald again, soon ...

2) You can start to be bald behind, on the sides or in front of the hair grafts this will give a very strange look to your scalp

3) Do you have enough donor area ?? this is a question that seems silly but sometimes patients don’t have a donor area to do quality transplants.

4) Which professional will do this? Because depending on the way I do the bullshit is done forever, I know people who have scars on their heads because of hair transplants and are bald today just the same.

My opinion ? What I am expressing since the opening of this topic is sometimes a bit ludic but I would say the best way is hair regrowth "natural", because no matter how good the hair transplant doctor is, we will know that the person has a hair transplant.

I think everyone does what feels best, but that's my vision.

Some points:

1) With elite surgeons, even if you are Norwood 6 (so you've pretty much reached your final balding pattern), you can still get a very good result. I have posted some links with evidence of that.

2) Again, even with significant thinning, recent advances in transplant methodologies and tools have made significant strides in this.

3) This is true, but see points 1) and 2).

4) Certainly a bad result is always possible. This is why you need to do your research and make sure you don't skimp on price to go to the surgeon you want.

They are very, very undetectable in the right hands. I like you was skeptical of them until I researched for months, poured through pictures from the most elite surgeons, and even now I am still skeptical. But it is a healthy skepticism that would not deter me from taking the plunge if, after careful donor analysis is done microscopically, as well as long term planning with the doctor, it is deemed ok that a decent result is obtainable.

However, in terms of getting some cosmetically viable hair on one's head, and not wanting to take extreme "relatively speaking" hormonal risks that compromise your masculinity, I think they are the best option available for almost anyone.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some points:

1) With elite surgeons, even if you are Norwood 6 (so you've pretty much reached your final balding pattern), you can still get a very good result. I have posted some links with evidence of that.

2) Again, even with significant thinning, recent advances in transplant methodologies and tools have made significant strides in this.

3) This is true, but see points 1) and 2).

4) Certainly a bad result is always possible. This is why you need to do your research and make sure you don't skimp on price to go to the surgeon you want.

They are very, very undetectable in the right hands. I like you was skeptical of them until I researched for months, poured through pictures from the most elite surgeons, and even now I am still skeptical. But it is a healthy skepticism that would not deter me from taking the plunge if, after careful donor analysis is done microscopically, as well as long term planning with the doctor, it is deemed ok that a decent result is obtainable.

However, in terms of getting some cosmetically viable hair on one's head, and not wanting to take extreme "relatively speaking" hormonal risks that compromise your masculinity, I think they are the best option available for almost anyone.
But the hair will fall out again if you are not on finasteride, right?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But the hair will fall out again if you are not on finasteride, right?
Transplanted hair is permanent and doesn't require meds to maintain. I went from NW6 to NW1.5 with 3 procedures. Density is far from perfect but visually satisfying enough and looks natural and undetectable.

I used to take finasteride for 3 weeks and then had side effects and quit, never tried anything else. Hair transplants have saved my life and sanity.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplanted hair is permanent and doesn't require meds to maintain. I went from NW6 to NW1.5 with 3 procedures. Density is far from perfect but visually satisfying enough and looks natural and undetectable.

I used to take finasteride for 3 weeks and then had side effects and quit, never tried anything else. Hair transplants have saved my life and sanity.
This is not 100% true, the baldness process is frontal largely due to the accompaniment of the skin along the galea of the skull, the process of exacerbated collagen production(Testosterone-mediated continues), oil, and thinning of the subcutaneous tissue continues in the region, so no matter the origin of the your hair will eventually feel the effects of being on the front area of your scalp. Some before, others after, of course, transplantation will increase its useful life but I think you are wrong.

Peace. XD

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can I tell you and that hair transplantation is a business like any other, and each one wants to sell their fish.

I don't know which doctor told you that, but it's not the truth.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I agree that anyone looking for a temporary solution, without changing their body homeostasis is the best way out, but don't try to convince yourself and convince me and everybody that this is the cure, because it is not, it is far from it, no matter how good the doctor is, we will always know if there is a transplant or not.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not 100% true, the baldness process is frontal largely due to the accompaniment of the skin along the galea of the skull, the process of exacerbated collagen production(Testosterone-mediated continues), oil, and thinning of the subcutaneous tissue continues in the region, so no matter the origin of the your hair will eventually feel the effects of being on the front area of your scalp. Some before, others after, of course, transplantation will increase its useful life but I think you are wrong.

Peace. XD
"XD", really? Are you a 14 year old Minecraft gamer? Embarrassing.

Anyway: No. You are 100% wrong.

Transplanted hairs that are taken from the safe donor zone are permanent. They might thin out in many decades for now, but they will always stay. You typed all those words for nothing. Google it and learn instead of spreading misinformation.