Hair grow Accelerators..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
redunculous said:
Squeegee

How come no photos?

You've harped on so much about how great this is and how amazing your hair is yet theres not one shred of evidence to support that?

People are here looking for hope and I see nothing to back it up with

I will fix them sorry guys lol! Had a problem with my photobucket account..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Anarch said:
squeegee said:
redunculous said:
Squeegee

How come no photos?

You've harped on so much about how great this is and how amazing your hair is yet theres not one shred of evidence to support that?

People are here looking for hope and I see nothing to back it up with

Don't be gay.. This stuff worked for me...I just had the biggest shed ever by quitting it.. yeah I quit it because one of the possible side effects is Edema.. So After reading a lot about Stephen Foot Hair loss theory i decided to go on with a different regimen.. Also.. It was a pain in the arse to find the 4% in tube...Only 2 percent are available right now and most of them are greasy as f*ck.. This is why.. The nitrate in the Miconazole is possibly the miracle ingredient.. I got out and buy the sh*t instead of arguing on stupid Pubmeds like everybody does.. Just really sick and tired of any topicals.. It doesn't fit my lifestyle.. Military...
Fred

So you completely quit miconazole? WTF

I am back on it.......full time twice a day sometimes 3 times a day. This sh*t really work.

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
squeegee, when you say it works, can you be more specific? For example, how effective is micronazole for you when compared to minoxidil, finasteride, dutas and etc.?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
fallout2rocks said:
squeegee, when you say it works, can you be more specific? For example, how effective is micronazole for you when compared to minoxidil, finasteride, dutas and etc.?

minoxidil grow hair but thin hair like baby hair.. miconazole nitrate grow hair really thick without the side effects of minoxidil.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Squeegee
miconazole DOES have the side effects of minoxidil, you just said you got bloating.

miconazole and minoxidil both work by the same mechanism, they are BOTH vasodilators

hence your going to get bloating, edema, and dark circles.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
Squeegee
miconazole DOES have the side effects of minoxidil, you just said you got bloating.

miconazole and minoxidil both work by the same mechanism, they are BOTH vasodilators

hence your going to get bloating, edema, and dark circles.

sorry balding had none of these described with mico..only with minoxidil.. How do you really know that both are vasodilators?lol BTW vagina cream is really good for your skin which minoxidil pretty much damage collagen. They are both totally different. I personally experienced both.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
its a vasodilator because its a nitrate. Nitrates increase blood flow. When people go to the ER for chest pain, they are given nitroglycerin, which pretty much help increase blood flow to your heart.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
also, the fact people are getting headaches from mico contests the fact its a vasodilator because your increasing flow to your brain which causes the headache.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
also, the fact people are getting headaches from mico contests the fact its a vasodilator because your increasing flow to your brain which causes the headache.

huh?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:

If they are both vasodilators..tell me why I never had any headaches with minoxidil lol.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
I dont know man. But I keep reading everyone gets headaches.

I'm actually about to try some of this myself.

Headaches is actually caused by the extra oxygen from the Nitrate ions..

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Started today, applied the stuff a couple of hours ago and I think I have a headache already? Still willing to try this out for at least 4 months or so. By then, results should show up no?

Anyone who's also receding got results from this?

azurri

Reaction score
yea, i suffer from receeding hairline and i can tell u from personal experience (almost 3 months) that mico really has thickened up my hairline.. initially i felt mild headaches, some pressure on my head but this all just went. Now, i aplly it in the evenings along with topical finasteride/proscar no more than 4 times a week., I only just got my hair cut the other day and for the first time, i let my fringe grow out and looks fantastic.. i cant stress it enough. After years on minoxidil with pretty much maintenance,, i can honestly say that mico in almost 3 months has reversed my hairline by 5 years. Good luck guys.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
azurri said:
yea, i suffer from receeding hairline and i can tell u from personal experience (almost 3 months) that mico really has thickened up my hairline.. initially i felt mild headaches, some pressure on my head but this all just went. Now, i aplly it in the evenings along with topical finasteride/proscar no more than 4 times a week., I only just got my hair cut the other day and for the first time, i let my fringe grow out and looks fantastic.. i cant stress it enough. After years on minoxidil with pretty much maintenance,, i can honestly say that mico in almost 3 months has reversed my hairline by 5 years. Good luck guys.

Thanks for your post bros!Funny when I started that thread..People were septic at first. Now people having good results growing hair without the big 3.. :punk:

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.. Just wondering if anyone else out there using mico is experiencing any sexual sides?

And, azzuri what brand of mico are you using? Thanks man.

joey-pop

Reaction score
I would just like to say 100% any antifungal cream on the scalp does work. I am a female with waist length hair, which due to thyroid problems was thinning at my temples pretty bad; pretty devatating for a girl (not that it tisnt for a man!). However, i started using canesten the internal (vaginal) cream as its antifungal properties are higher.

I apply after washing my hair and its wet, just apply a tic tac sized blob and spread this to 1st 3 fingers and massage into scalp and repeat until all scalp is covered. I do this 3 x a week and keep the cream on until next hair was.

My results have been brilliant. My hair line after 4 months usage have filled in. Month 1 only 1/4" growth, but dont be put off keep going month2; 1" growth and month 3; 1" and month 4 3/4", then I dont use it for a month to rest my scalp, i dont get headaches but i do get sore areas on my scalp. As soon as you notice growth is decreasing stop for 1 month and then start again.

Previously due to my thyroid problem I was getting 3" a year growth! Daktarin or canesten for UKers can be bought in wilkinsons, superdrug, boots ask in the pharmacy bit and you can get the non-brand make for around £2.50 tell them your wifes been on antibiotics and got thrush, so you need 2 tubes to treat you both! I send my hubby with this story, but we are running out of excuses :woot: or try online chemists to save the blushes!

Good luck all of you, dont give up after a month give it a year and I promise excellent results. The long hair community " dare we start this again" thread is about 200 pages long and very informative!

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys I just received my Miconazole Nitrate 2% from Amazon (the one that says: CURES JOCK ITCH, i.e. not vaginal stuff so won t blush at airport in case)

can you please let me know how to apply it ? do you just take the cream and spread it..i have long hair.. and how much is safe/well tolerated ?

I would appreciate some answers to these so i can start this experiment.

thx