Hair grow Accelerators..

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Im doing an experiment now w/ RU. I started using it a month ago along w/ the Fluridil I had been using prior to RU. About 2 weeks ago I quit using Fluridil to see if I noticed an increase in shedding.

The first week I noticed a few more hairs in my hands after massaging the RU through my scalp, not a lot more, but definately more han when I was using Flurdil.

Over the last though week Ive noticed fewer hairs, about the same anount as when I was using Fluridil alone. If this keeps up I will just stick w/ the RU, and probably sell my last box of Fluridil.

Ive been spraying my hair in the AM w/ t-flavanone but might switch over to Prox-n or possibly Tricomin, or just cycle all three for a post shower AM application since my scalp is good and hydrated.

I'll keep you posted on how the RU on its own, w/out the Fluridil continues to progress.

eyikoda

Reaction score
i have been using a cream with 2 percent miconazole for around a week and i am having a good regrowth.im nearly totally bald and i can see little hairs sprouting and my few existing hairs getting longer.i just hopes it keeps on like this,im scared my skin might get used to it and stop or slow down the effect.i am not taking anything else for hair growth

upsidedownmusic

Reaction score
Im not sure if im even losing my hair but i would like to make it much thicker and if the process is to ever happen i would like to stop it before hand.

I am curious to what everyone has had the best luck with?

The foot cream of the vagina cream and im curious if i should do anything else with these to stop balding before it happens.

upsidedownmusic

Reaction score
Alright, since no male has posted pictures of his actual progression i guess will be the first to do this. I ordered the stuff just for the hell of it and i took pictures showing my hair now. Then in 3 weeks ill show another set and so on.

ill post the things i ordered i dont care if it does not work because most of this stuff is good for my skin anyways.

My mother is a herbalist as well and has gave me advice as well. yea i know alot of this is iffy because its not deeply tested but i will try.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz < first thing i ordered ill try this for a while until i run out. From what i read this is suppose to be the best and amazing for the skin as well.

Jojoba Oil 16 fl.oz

Liquorice root is another thing i ordered it might help as well she said, and from what i read it seems to have a little input but has other benefits as well. Just cant take to much.

saw palmetto is the next thing i ordered

Trimedica - Pure Msm

Biotin

Wild Growth Hair Oil

Horsetail (Natural Silica)

Nettle Root

Pygeum

and im starting with the
Miconazole Nitrate 2% fungal cream.

ill post dosage ect when i get it all.. i ordered most off the internet

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee, CAN WE GET A UPDATE WITH THE MICONAZOLE since you been on it the longest. Thanks man!

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Hi upsidedown, how's your treatment coming so far? Two weeks into it, are you having a difficult time keeping up with the topical application? Please do let us know if you think this is worth looking into, much thanks! :bravo:

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
By the way, some auxiliary product info. for anyone who's interested.

Throughout the last several months, I found it very difficult to apply Nizoral 2% cream religiously once a day like in the Japanese experiment. So, like everyone else, I resorted to using the shampoo at least once a day. The problem is the commercial cream that they sell over the counter in my current country (Taiwan) comes in this woefully small tube form. I literally finish using 1 tube in 3 days. :gay:

So, I was at my local drugstore the other day and was inquiring about the possibility of ordering Nizoral or Miconazole in bulk quantities. So, my trustworthy druggist made a few phone calls and he claims that he can get me both drugs in 2% cream form but no 4% Miconazole is available. When I asked him how big of a tube are we talking about? He says that he has never seen them so he wouldn't know, but his suppliers only distribute to hospitals only so they won't come in the tube form, instead they should come in a good-sized clinical plastic jar! :woot: The quote price for these jars when translated to USD come up to something like USD 40~46.

Although I didn't end up ordering Miconazole 2% from my pharmacist, it's comforting to know that these drugs are available in bulk form. If anyone wishes to know who are the manufacturers, just let me know and I'll poke around some more. :)

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
upsidedownmusic said:
Alright, since no male has posted pictures of his actual progression i guess will be the first to do this. I ordered the stuff just for the hell of it and i took pictures showing my hair now. Then in 3 weeks ill show another set and so on.

ill post the things i ordered i dont care if it does not work because most of this stuff is good for my skin anyways.

My mother is a herbalist as well and has gave me advice as well. yea i know alot of this is iffy because its not deeply tested but i will try.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz < first thing i ordered ill try this for a while until i run out. From what i read this is suppose to be the best and amazing for the skin as well.

Jojoba Oil 16 fl.oz

Liquorice root is another thing i ordered it might help as well she said, and from what i read it seems to have a little input but has other benefits as well. Just cant take to much.

saw palmetto is the next thing i ordered

Trimedica - Pure Msm

Biotin

Wild Growth Hair Oil

Horsetail (Natural Silica)

Nettle Root

Pygeum

and im starting with the
Miconazole Nitrate 2% fungal cream.

ill post dosage ect when i get it all.. i ordered most off the internet

where are the pics.

don't tell me this a hole discovered the cure to mbp and is leaving us in the dark

redunculous

Reaction score
Squeegee

How come no photos?

You've harped on so much about how great this is and how amazing your hair is yet theres not one shred of evidence to support that?

People are here looking for hope and I see nothing to back it up with

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
redunculous said:
Squeegee

How come no photos?

You've harped on so much about how great this is and how amazing your hair is yet theres not one shred of evidence to support that?

Don't be gay.. This stuff worked for me...I just had the biggest shed ever by quitting it.. yeah I quit it because one of the possible side effects is Edema.. So After reading a lot about Stephen Foot Hair loss theory i decided to go on with a different regimen.. Also.. It was a pain in the arse to find the 4% in tube...Only 2 percent are available right now and most of them are greasy as f***.. This is why.. The nitrate in the Miconazole is possibly the miracle ingredient.. I got out and buy the sh*t instead of arguing on stupid Pubmeds like everybody does.. Just really sick and tired of any topicals.. It doesn't fit my lifestyle.. Military...
Fred

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...

this miconazole is probably working as a vasodilator just like minoxidil. Anybody getting dark circles from this??

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
redunculous said:
Squeegee

How come no photos?

Don't be gay.. This stuff worked for me...I just had the biggest shed ever by quitting it.. yeah I quit it because one of the possible side effects is Edema.. So After reading a lot about Stephen Foot Hair loss theory i decided to go on with a different regimen.. Also.. It was a pain in the arse to find the 4% in tube...Only 2 percent are available right now and most of them are greasy as f*ck.. This is why.. The nitrate in the Miconazole is possibly the miracle ingredient.. I got out and buy the sh*t instead of arguing on stupid Pubmeds like everybody does.. Just really sick and tired of any topicals.. It doesn't fit my lifestyle.. Military...
Fred

So you completely quit miconazole? WTF