Hair grow Accelerators..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am thinking about adding retinoic acid before each Miconazole application..get a better absorption.

boilingpoint

Reaction score
Miconazole Nitrate doesn't really work if you ask me. Been using Daktarin for a few weeks and it seems to help against dandruff but that's about it.

It might work for some who are using minoxidil but that's largely because of the minoxidil...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
boilingpoint said:
Miconazole Nitrate doesn't really work if you ask me. Been using Daktarin for a few weeks and it seems to help against dandruff but that's about it.

It might work for some who are using minoxidil but that's largely because of the minoxidil...

lol few weeks :gay: get back to us after 5 months. You were thinking about a f*****g miracle or what?

casken

Reaction score
squeegee said:
lol few weeks :gay: get back to us after 5 months. You were thinking about a f****ing miracle or what?

Errm... you wrote this below, did you not. In fact it was your posts that sold me on trying this stuff.

Ok guys.. I don't want you guys to get overexcited but please listen to this.. I apply Miconazole Nitrate 2% after every minoxidil application twice a day. I am a little bit over 2 weeks right now.. I just cannot believe the f****ing results. I have hair sprouting all over my temples..even in the middle of it.,.strong small black hairs.. This sh*t is for real..

BTW for future reference, which one is the stereotypical straight guy smilie?

I assume it's this one of the a**h** hitting the other guy who was just minding his own business. :smack:, but it could also the one whose life is so pathetic even he has to roll his eyes at himself while masturbating :jackit: This one also seems appropriate :freak:

I just just wanted to make sure. :gay:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
kenneth said:
squeegee said:
lol few weeks :gay: get back to us after 5 months. You were thinking about a f****ing miracle or what?

Errm... you wrote this below, did you not. In fact it was your posts that sold me on trying this stuff.

Ok guys.. I don't want you guys to get overexcited but please listen to this.. I apply Miconazole Nitrate 2% after every minoxidil application twice a day. I am a little bit over 2 weeks right now.. I just cannot believe the f****ing results. I have hair sprouting all over my temples..even in the middle of it.,.strong small black hairs.. This sh*t is for real..

BTW for future reference, which one is the stereotypical straight guy smilie?

I assume it's this one of the a**hole hitting the other guy who was just minding his own business. :smack:, but it could also the one whose life is so pathetic even he has to roll his eyes at himself while masturbating :jackit: This one also seems appropriate :freak:

I just just wanted to make sure. :gay:

Did I say I had a f*****g head of hair yet? Been using minoxidil before alone I never had these results. BTW the thread is about hair grow accelerator.. which would probably help the stubborn fuzzy hair to grow while on the big three or minoxidil.. I don't shed anymore at all while applying minoxidil after showers which I think is a big motivation booster. I apply Mico twice a day 7 days a week with minoxidil.. Taking no internal crap. BTW Kenneth do you feel a bit sensitive? Because you sound feminine with you comments that has nothing to do with that thread..Gyno?? You should ask the admin to get new smilies.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

Is anything worth trying that you guys discussed here?

Established Member
Reaction score
Any updates?

Might try this myself as it's cheap and easy.

I presume this will do the job:

Baza Antifungal Cream with 2% Miconazole 5oz
00001vCOL1611.jpg

link

Is this dog shampoo safe to use?

Active Ingredients:
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%

http://www.malasebshampoo.com/

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Reading the topic title...

Have you guys ever tried biotin and MSM to increase hair growth? I think Bryan posted a study showing that biotin does in fact benefit hair growth. I will be trying both.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've tried them all internally and topically: almost the entire B-vitamin family, msm or any sulfur source, silica (even a cheap source in food grade diatomaceous earth.) While none of them are a magic bullet, they do have an additive effect for hair growth and thickness.

Anyhow, looking back at some older pictures, I decided to take a break from nizoral and miconazole nitrate. My hair looks better coated with the sheen of my own natural oils. Retin-a, palm oil or mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols, krill oil or astaxanthin, should be enough to keep sebum production and oxidation at bay. I want to worry less about limiting sebum and more about moderating or normalizing its production.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I will use both MSM and biotin.

Anything else you think is worth my time?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just a quick update... Been using Miconazole Nitrate for a couple months already. My hair never been that thick and grow fast like never before.. Been using 4% monistat that I bought on egay but going back to 2% pretty soon because I have 2 tubes left from the 10 that I bid on and cannot find manufacturers offering 4% tubes only insert for the vagine! Mine was from Walgreens.. Anyways.. I stopped using Minoxidil for good.. 3 -4 weeks ago.. I got pissed off one day and trashed everything of this pain in the arse... Got into a small shed... not something to worry about.. I am using it twice a day ..the walgreens brand is not greasy.. with a bit of mega-tek.. 7 days a week.. I just cannot wait to hit the 6-8 months mark..

squee

hethen

Reaction score
I just started using minoxidil 5% a week ago, only on the temples and part of the weaker hairline (I'm currently NW2-2.5). I'm honestly not expecting to see any results from it, but I have a friend that works at CVS, and she hooks me up with the stuff so I said whatever. I'm currently using this in combination with 5% minoxidil at night and 2% Nizoral. I'm about to order some Mega-tek and Retin-A, as well as add grapeseed extract & fishoil supplements. I realize all of this is directed towards hair regrowth, but I'm also hunting for a solid topical for hair maintenance. I'd like to try the 5% spironolactone, but most people on here say it doesn't work and is a waste. Fluridil has mixed reviews on here, and ru58841 seems like it has hope, but it has a very high initial cost for something that has little positive evidence on this forum (isn't el_dut the only one with success?).

Anyways, wanted to post to let you know you're not the only one putting vag cream on your head :) Gotta love desperate measures.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
hethen said:
I just started using minoxidil 5% a week ago, only on the temples and part of the weaker hairline (I'm currently NW2-2.5). I'm honestly not expecting to see any results from it, but I have a friend that works at CVS, and she hooks me up with the stuff so I said whatever. I'm currently using this in combination with 5% minoxidil at night and 2% Nizoral. I'm about to order some Mega-tek and Retin-A, as well as add grapeseed extract & fishoil supplements. I realize all of this is directed towards hair regrowth, but I'm also hunting for a solid topical for hair maintenance. I'd like to try the 5% spironolactone, but most people on here say it doesn't work and is a waste. Fluridil has mixed reviews on here, and ru58841 seems like it has hope, but it has a very high initial cost for something that has little positive evidence on this forum (isn't el_dut the only one with success?).

Anyways, wanted to post to let you know you're not the only one putting vag cream on your head :) Gotta love desperate measures.

Awesome Hethen...!!! Never stop doing it.. 90% of people on here give up after 2 weeks.

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is this stuff impossible to find in the UK, or find a UK suplier? im looking for the 4% stuff, cant find it on amazon, ebay, google products (not a source that has prices in £ rather then $).

squeegee can you (or anyone) give me any links for a place to buy it?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
karlg said:
Why is this stuff impossible to find in the UK, or find a UK suplier? im looking for the 4% stuff, cant find it on amazon, ebay, google products (not a source that has prices in £ rather then $).

squeegee can you (or anyone) give me any links for a place to buy it?

I bought it from Ebay . Micoanzole 3 from Walgreens ..they don't manufacture it anymore...I am going back on 2% next month because I don't have a choice.. I cannot find a 4% Mico anywhere . :gay:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
hairrific said:
Some dog shampoos have that in them.

I am using Dermazole a vet shampoo right now at the same time with Serbolux bot great shampoo like nizoral.

airic101

Reaction score
squeegee, (or anyone else who has been seeing success) when u started to notice the difference what did you see first? I have not used this mix yet. i am useing finasteride, nioxin shampoo and a laser unit (i know most people don't comment on either of the latter, but bought them both before joining the forum and reading up on it.) regardless, I have noticed TONS of small blonde hairs the last 2 weeks. I buzz my head about every 7 days and noticed these hairs grow about the same speed as the more dense and coloured hairs. I'm just wondering if you noticed this when you started seeing sucess. i just bought minoxidil tonight on amazon and going tomo to purchase some antifungal creame that you guys have been talkin about. do u think this will help strength and give some colour and thickness to those fine thin hairs? any help i greatly appreciate!!

Mr. P

Reaction score
Wondering the same. I've been on minoxidil for three months and finasteride for four. Not seeing much difference, other than the peach fuzz. If I can get those terminal, though, I'll be in business.