Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method? Anyone Try This?

vika

Reaction score
I do find this mixture interesting. I would gladly pay for something like this but i would need some guarantee that the solution contains the ingridents that are listed and that the solution is stable.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do find this mixture interesting. I would gladly pay for something like this but i would need some guarantee that the solution contains the ingridents that are listed and that the solution is stable.

Same here - would be interested as well but how to know what is really in this mixture!

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely understand. I too would be sceptical. The only assurance I can give you at this moment is that your feedback here will make or break my product. If the serum does nothing for you, I'm sure you will tell everyone here. Likewise, if it works for you like it's worked for me, I hope you would post a favourable message here.

It is certainly a risk for you and frankly I can't guarantee anything. All I can tell you is what I did. It worked extremely well for me. I used this serum; weekly microneedling; and cysteine and niacin supplements on an empty stomach every morning. That's about it. I don't even take finasteride.

Unfortunately I've just about sold out of this current batch. It seems the popularity of this forum has piqued the interest of members. However I ordered 2 litres of VPA and 2kg minoxidil a week ago and my supplier takes a week to deliver (usually) so I should have more stock soon.

Apologies again for the commercial nature of these messages. However I think it is only fair to answer questions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me or WhatsApp me via the link on the website.
If you took a picture of all your raw ingredients it might ease some people's apprehension.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely understand. I too would be sceptical. The only assurance I can give you at this moment is that your feedback here will make or break my product. If the serum does nothing for you, I'm sure you will tell everyone here. Likewise, if it works for you like it's worked for me, I hope you would post a favourable message here.

It is certainly a risk for you and frankly I can't guarantee anything. All I can tell you is what I did. It worked extremely well for me. I used this serum; weekly microneedling; and cysteine and niacin supplements on an empty stomach every morning. That's about it. I don't even take finasteride.

Unfortunately I've just about sold out of this current batch. It seems the popularity of this forum has piqued the interest of members. However I ordered 2 litres of VPA and 2kg minoxidil a week ago and my supplier takes a week to deliver (usually) so I should have more stock soon.

Apologies again for the commercial nature of these messages. However I think it is only fair to answer questions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me or WhatsApp me via the link on the website.

really interesting mix i'm propably gonna order some but could you add some stemoxydine to the mix for hypoxia / cd34/cd200 so it could be an ultimate growth stimulant like topical pretty much like this guy did

https://www.scienceboost.co.uk/prod...emoxydine-retinol-and-rosemary-extracts-60ml/

thanks

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you add your own Stemox yourself?

i can't find a source for raw stemox powder indeed unfortunately and the thing is that i tried all stemox products and i can't stand the awfull perfume the manufacturer is using in all the different brand ive used ( giving me an allergic reaction) ... its disappoiting cause this stuff gave me good regrowth.

so if someone know where i could find raw stemox powder to make my own mix i'll appreciate and i'm willing to give good money for that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are complaining about the smell when you are getting regrowth? Aren't you picky now. Buy some Paco Rabanne to cover the smell and enjoy your new hair.

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know why Valproic acid in oral form make hair loss while topical form is suppose to make hair growth?
I have read that Biotin is drastically reduce if taken orally, so why it’s suppose not to be the case when taken topically?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already read it, but this article doesn’t fully reply to this question:
Why orally the wnt pathway is not stimulated and why topically the biotin reduction doesn’t interfere with hair growth?

It doesn’t really make sens than topically a medicine have a different action than taken orally

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already read it, but this article doesn’t fully reply to this question:
Why orally the wnt pathway is not stimulated and why topically the biotin reduction doesn’t interfere with hair growth?

It doesn’t really make sens than topically a medicine have a different action than taken orally

It doesn't make any sense because you haven't researched the drug metabolic mechanism with enzymes in the digestive system with oral vs direct blood absorption using topical.

That's why people still slap spironolactone on their scalp when it has very little effect unless it's swallowed.

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man gonna pm you to get additional infos and to john difool i get your point but the perfume used litteraly gave me rashes all over my face and global facial swelling like my immune syste can't handle it

inmyhead

Reaction score
It seems as though a lot of people on Reddit and a couple of people on HairLossTalk.com have mild schizophrenic behavioural tendencies to take the smallest possible clue that something might possibly be amiss and immediately jump to the most extreme and inaccurate conclusion.

It's frustrating for me because I don't like being called a liar.

If anyone on HairLossTalk.com has purchased, please do me a favour and post pictures of your delivered items when they arrive.

I'll be happy to send you an extra coupon in return. If you post before and afters and you're happy with the results, please post results to HairLossTalk.com.

Again I'll be happy to send additional coupons in return.

This serum has worked incredibly well for me.

I understand why people are sceptical. But outright calling it a scam is extremely offensive to me.

You know John, it's actually good to try to be a good person. To try to help people, instead just be default horrible to everyone you speak to. The only life you're wasting by constantly being negative is your own. Life is too short.
So why are you using scam promotion mechanism (doesn't matter who the user is, you will say that he is a perfect candidate)?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop making it sound like you are a victim and try to look like a good person. You are not.

You are fishbaiting scamming profiting from and deceiving people and now trying to ask me to be a good person, sounds like you are an hypocrite as well. So stick your hair elixir up where the sun never shines and make sure karma doesn't hit you back. That's the best I can wish you.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he trusts his product that much, he can send some for free for multiple users with different backgrounds of androgenetic alopecia.

They try their 6 months free supply to test and report back, if it works no one is retarded enough to not buy it, but they may mix it themselves jaja

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he trusts his product that much, he can send some for free for multiple users with different backgrounds of androgenetic alopecia.

They try their 6 months free supply to test and report back, if it works no one is retarded enough to not buy it, but they may mix it themselves jaja

Matching Kirkland Minoxidil $ would be a fair enough "half-way" compromise:
- if it doesn't work, users don't lose $ (Vs MIN);
- if it works, he gets his "community study";

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 is a fatty acid? Never knew so, thanks.