Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method? Anyone Try This?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when did this forum become a portal for merchants to sell their crap. Go on eBay and spend money on Facebook to get you traffic. Wtf.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@LouisSarkozy how much stuff are you on now? I keep reading you volunteering to try everything and report results for each new serum, lotion. powder and whatnot but you understand that a combo of all of the stuff out there calls for just results not a way to figure out which one works or doesn't. Do you mind sharing your end goal with us?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LouisSarkozy how much stuff are you on now? I keep reading you volunteering to try everything and report results for each new serum, lotion. powder and whatnot but you understand that a combo of all of the stuff out there calls for just results not a way to figure out which one works or doesn't. Do you mind sharing your end goal with us?

i'm changing my regimen a lot rn since i don't even manage to get maintenance ( i'm on finasteride 1mg daily / minoxidil 5 / latanoprost / adenosine 075 /prostaquinon/cetirzine) and i i'm going to add cb or ru and currently looking for another growth stimulant to add to my right temple since i can monitor regrowth well on that area

and keep in mind i've been on finasteride and min on and off since 2012 so i know perfectly if something i add to my regimen is working or not

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense mate, but reading your diatrib above, you seems to change your regimen more often than your underwear. Have you tried to give something a shot for a while and upping the dose if it doesn't work? You do what you want but reading stuff like maybe CB maybe RU, I fear that the North Pole will grow more trees than you will grow hair on your head. Eg try Duta instead of Fina. It did wonders for me when my AR upregulated after a decade. Feel free to ask but don't change your mind like a weathercock in a windstorm.

EDIT: neogenesis won't happen magically with that charlatan's elixir. For that you need VGEF (minoxidil) Dermarolling (fortnightly 1.5mm and possibly twice a day on that area) and PGE2 if you can afford it.

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've used min and finasteride + latanorpost consistently for 3 years straight so i know what's working or not and i won't used tuta since my twin brother has been using it for 5 years now without results . all the other products i've mentionned iv'e stick to it for at least 1 year each before to make an assumption if it worked or not so i think i'm a good candidate to monitor if this serum could work or not but thanks

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does latanoprost work in a different manner than minoxidil does?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then be my guest and report to us in one year but to honestly quality as a candidate for judging results are you ready to put your hair faith in that dude's lotion only? Even not applying the other stuff to temples will get systemic so?

Btw how is this guy able to sell lotion on the Internet without going thru safety and hygiene regulatoons? Is there a risk of contamination in the serum he is scamming people with?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does latanoprost work in a different manner than minoxidil does?

It works as a potassium-channel opener such as monoxidile and diazoxide. I believe there is little value adding it to your regimen if you use minoxidil already beside stuffing your scalp with more stuff and throwing money out of the window since it's quite more expensive.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It works as a potassium-channel opener such as monoxidile and diazoxide. I believe there is little value adding it to your regimen if you use minoxidil already beside stuffing your scalp with more stuff and throwing money out of the window since it's quite more expensive.

So, minoxidil makes more sense than jumping upto latana right? Since minoxidil is dirt cheap to make. Thanks

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, minoxidil makes more sense than jumping upto latana right? Since minoxidil is dirt cheap to make. Thanks

I honestly think that if you're in the position to add Latan on top of minoxidil to your regimen either you make 6 figures a month and don't give a dam about spending the extra money on stuff, either you haven't done enough research to conclude that it's not that important anyway because minoxidil will cover this angle and there are other stuff you could spend your money on to cover all attack vectors.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This person is a f*****g scammer.

It's my fault because it was me who posted about this on the Follica and Microneedling threads here which I shouldn't have without researching it more.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Latanoprost is actually a pgf2a analogue that binds to prostglandin receptors. It's not a k+ channel opener like minoxidil, but it's a HF cycling drug that increases the percentage of hairs in the anagen phase and extends the anagen phase, similar to minoxidil. You can only push so many hairs from telogen to anagen. They are probably redundant for the most part. The difference is that latanoprost is a targeted approach, whereas minoxidil has many actions and isn't fully understood. One thing minoxidil does is upregulate pgf2a, so if you switch to a more potent version of minoxidil(15%, sulfated, oral) you might get the same level of pgf2a expression as you would from adding latanoprost. Bimatoprost is a cheaper pgf2a analogue, but it requires a higher dose. They appear to have similar hair growth promoting effects at their respective effective concentrations, but latanoprost has more reports of repigmentation of gray hair. Daily .05% latanoprost converted 5-10% of vellus hair to terminal in macaques. 1% bimatoprost twice a day was similar to 5% minoxidil twice a day. There would seem to be some benefit to using either of these pgf2a analogues in addition to minoxidil, but is it enough to justify the cost? PGE2 is also converted to pgf2a and vice versa.
pge2-pgf2a conversion.PNG

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This person is a f*****g scammer.

It's my fault because it was me who posted about this on the Follica and Microneedling threads here which I shouldn't have without researching it more.

Hey don't be too hard on yourself. The sad part is that some retards on this very thread still don't realise this and will happily give money to that scumbag.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Latanoprost is actually a pgf2a analogue that binds to prostglandin receptors. It's not a k+ channel opener like minoxidil, but it's a HF cycling drug that increases the percentage of hairs in the anagen phase and extends the anagen phase, similar to minoxidil. You can only push so many hairs from telogen to anagen. They are probably redundant for the most part. The difference is that latanoprost is a targeted approach, whereas minoxidil has many actions and isn't fully understood. One thing minoxidil does is upregulate pgf2a, so if you switch to a more potent version of minoxidil(15%, sulfated, oral) you might get the same level of pgf2a expression as you would from adding latanoprost. Bimatoprost is a cheaper pgf2a analogue, but it requires a higher dose. They appear to have similar hair growth promoting effects at their respective effective concentrations, but latanoprost has more reports of repigmentation of gray hair. Daily .5% latanoprost converted 5-10% of vellus hair to terminal in macaques. 1% bimatoprost twice a day was similar to 5% minoxidil twice a day. There would seem to be some benefit to using either of these pgf2a analogues in addition to minoxidil, but is it enough to justify the cost? PGE2 is also converted to pgf2a and vice versa.
View attachment 143825

Thanks for the info. I read published studies stating it was. channel opener similar to minoxidil. Not sure why. Based on this would you add it back to your cocktail?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I read published studies stating it was. channel opener similar to minoxidil. Not sure why. Based on this would you add it back to your cocktail?

If you make six figures why not

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite its price, one of the things I’ve wondered is whether bimato-latana can be more beneficial long term than minoxidil. Some users claim minoxidils effects wear off after 2 or so years.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I made 6 figures a month then I might. The benefit in addition to oral minoxidil and pge2 is probably so small to non-existent that it doesn't justify the cost in my opinion.

I would be willing to bet that pgf2a is no different in that regard.

Thank you! I assume it’s the same for dinoprost. Have a good day!

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Latanoprost is actually a pgf2a analogue that binds to prostglandin receptors. It's not a k+ channel opener like minoxidil, but it's a HF cycling drug that increases the percentage of hairs in the anagen phase and extends the anagen phase, similar to minoxidil. You can only push so many hairs from telogen to anagen. They are probably redundant for the most part. The difference is that latanoprost is a targeted approach, whereas minoxidil has many actions and isn't fully understood. One thing minoxidil does is upregulate pgf2a, so if you switch to a more potent version of minoxidil(15%, sulfated, oral) you might get the same level of pgf2a expression as you would from adding latanoprost. Bimatoprost is a cheaper pgf2a analogue, but it requires a higher dose. They appear to have similar hair growth promoting effects at their respective effective concentrations, but latanoprost has more reports of repigmentation of gray hair. Daily .5% latanoprost converted 5-10% of vellus hair to terminal in macaques. 1% bimatoprost twice a day was similar to 5% minoxidil twice a day. There would seem to be some benefit to using either of these pgf2a analogues in addition to minoxidil, but is it enough to justify the cost? PGE2 is also converted to pgf2a and vice versa.
View attachment 143825

thanks for the graph , can i have your opininon on PAP as a side effect of prostaglandine usage?

https://www.reviewofophthalmology.com/article/pap-new-concerns-for-prostaglandin-use

do you think using bim+latanoprost on eyebrows after dermarolling could cause fat loss ? thanks