Hair Follicle Neogenesis Method? Anyone Try This?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks very interesting and promising with lots of evidences and studies backing up their claim. Most certainly the type of product you want to try after realizing you are losing hair.

You should definitelyt try it and report in 6 months.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow all you have to do is give him your personal information and then he sends you the secret to regrowing hair via email?

Jp7500

Reaction score
This is a screen shot from a 69 page pdf they sent free via email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608-193752_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200608-193752_Drive.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 478

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50%+ concentration of castor oil is surely going to negatively effect the transdermal absorption of most of those ingredients no? It also makes no sense for the most potent hair growth stimulant to be at such an incredibly low concentration of 0.005% w/v.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see nothing worth noting here. Why is valproate listed as a liquid without a concentration?

Because it is liquid. I diluted mine about 8.3% which seems reasonable.

Castor oil won't definitely make it easy to leave on and absorb all these ingredients.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Available now
Very limited stock
The Hair Follicle Neogenesis Growth Factors Serum
£29.99 for 1 month supply*
An ultra-potent hair growth stimulant featuring the cutting edge ingredients Sandalore and Valproic Acid, plus high strength Minoxidil and the growth factors that have been shown to stimulate significant hair growth.

• Contains natural growth factors that are proven to increase hair growth
  • Contains high strength Minoxidil, which is proven to increase hair growth
  • Contains Valproic acid, which enables hair follicle neogenesis
  • Increases scalp blood circulation and immediately prevents shedding

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How exactly is this a scam? I have no connection to the site nor much interest but I hate this way of thinking where everyone just automatically jumps in with unhelpful comments like "DuDe Is ScAmMiNg" despite there being 0 evidence
Didn't say it was a scam, said it seemed like it. It's so obviously a sales pitch. Oh look, now we see what he's selling. Maybe he thinks his snake oil actually works,but it doesn't. He might really think his hair has gotten thicker, but it hasn't. Basically it's overpriced minoxidil. In the first pictures you see his eyebrows, in the last picture you don't, so that makes his forehead look smaller. Also in the last temple picture his hand is much higher, pinning back the long hairs while allowing the shorter hairs to hang forward. Maybe those really are new hairs, but that's no evidence of that since I'm the earlier pictures his hand was much lower where it would have pinned them back.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Really cant understand why people cant spend 10 bucks on a USB microscope, so you can properly see any changes. Pick a few spots and then compare the difference every few weeks or so. That way you dont need to worry about people saying the angle/lighting etc is different.

For me it's quite clear that I'm not getting any regrowth until I fix my inflammation issue. I can see how red the follicles are. It sucks as nothing, even adding dutasteride, has made any difference to that over the years.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's perhaps a little harsh. The ingredients are Minoxidil, VPA, Sandalore, castor oil, peppermint oil, tretinoin, taurine, carnitine, cetirizine, cysteine, velvet deer antler and caffeine. It's pretty good stuff.

And In fairness, I didn't start this thread, so you can't call it a sales pitch.

I wasn't referring to this thread, I was referring to your website. No doubt you have some useful stuff in there, but it's the minoxidil that's doing the heavy lifting.

This is interesting. This suggests you have never been able to generate new hair follicles in your scalp and as a result assume it's impossible.

I've definitely gotten more regrowth than you. It's not impossible at all, I just don't see it in your pictures. It's very possible to regrow several norwoods, but not from your solution.

I must admit I had absolutely no intention of deceiving with these pictures. I apologise if it seems it seems that way.

As I say, I completely understand the scepticism. However, I am certain that I have generated completely new hair follicles via hair follicle neogenesis. Hundreds of them.

Does this mean that no one on this forum has generated entirely new hair follicles?

I believe you, it's very easy to deceive yourself into seeing a difference where there is none. That's why I'm meticulous about taking pictures in exactly the same angle, lighting, etc.

Neogenesis happens, and people on this forum have done it. You may have had some regrowth, but not neogensis. Nothing you are using is capable of that. The only way to get true neogensis without wounding is by agonizing Hh to supraphysiological levels.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 your claims of superior regrowth and creating new follicles are pointless because as far as I'm aware you've never backed them up with irrefutable proof

I posted some pics in the curis thread. Anyway, I'm not trying to sell anything so I don't need to prove anything.