H&w Topical Liposomal Finasteride Vs Oral Finasteride

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tissues that don't get exposed to DHT become feminized... can you argue this?
Lol, what?

Tissues either have androgen receptors or they don't. Most tissues in the body don't have any androgen receptors. If they don't have androgen receptors, then DHT literally doesn't matter to them. Supplying cells with androgens has varying impacts but usually on other hormones. The tissues themselves tend to be rather unaffected by DHT. They certainly don't "feminize"(whatever that means) in the absence of DHT.

I've yet to see a lot of evidence that DHT does anything useful in an adult body. I think it's more of a waste product than a source of anything good. I've yet to see one positive cellular benefit of high DHT levels clinically demonstrated. And I'm speaking outside of hair loss.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, what?

Tissues either have androgen receptors or they don't. Most tissues in the body don't have any androgen receptors. If they don't have androgen receptors, then DHT literally doesn't matter to them. Supplying cells with androgens has varying impacts but usually on other hormones. The tissues themselves tend to be rather unaffected by DHT. They certainly don't "feminize"(whatever that means) in the absence of DHT.

I've yet to see a lot of evidence that DHT does anything useful in an adult body. I think it's more of a waste product than a source of anything good. I've yet to see one positive cellular benefit of high DHT levels clinically demonstrated. And I'm speaking outside of hair loss.

This "DHT doesn't matter after puberty" cope is so old. It's the most potent male hormone, of course it f*****g matters. Go on dutasteride and see what happens. I know a guy that lost his bodyhair, how the f*** that isn't feminizing?

Muscles, prostate, dick tissue... all have androgen receptors.

A reason why I have abs with 0 effort even near age 30 im sure has to do with the fact that I have DHT above normal ranges and keeps me tight, not storing fat etc.

Please stop coping. Having to lower your DHT to save hair sucks. The topical finasteride has made my ejaculations pathetic compared to when I used to shot massive loads. I can't imagine how it would be if I was popping dutasteride pills on the reg.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know a doctor in america that can prescribe the italian liposomal finasteride to me since my doctor is too skeptical

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
So is the conclusion here that any liposomal finasteride will have the same systemic effects - more or less - as oral finasteride?

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is the conclusion here that any liposomal finasteride will have the same systemic effects - more or less - as oral finasteride?

No, the sides are considerably less harder on the body (for me anyway). On topical my dick works, on oral it doesn't.

Last edited:

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 51213
I had a 0.1% gel done for me but sadly I got sides. Note that this is 25x lower dosage that their recommended 2.5% formula.

But take one thing into account, I am a stupidly paranoid person so I could have just been a victim of the nocebo effect. In terms of what I experienced, I had two breast nodules that developed on either side, one the size of a peanut and one half that size. Both nodules came after horribly itchy nipples to the point where I couldn't wear any shirts with graphics on them, they also both went soft and disappeared after I stopped using it for a month. In terms of hair, I had it sprouting all over my head and my temples were visibly filling in after just using it for 2 months, shame I had to stop.

If you have any questions let me know as I have tested it myself so I'd be glad to help.
May I give you a suggestion ? Try 2ml daily of 0,005%

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
liposomal finasteride can be made for you in vancouver. I can get my hands on it.

Also, the liposomal formula does not reach systematic levels of other topical forumlas.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
No, the sides are considerably less harder on the body (for me anyway). On topical my dick works, on oral it doesn't.

You have to define "considerably less hard...." The studies suggest the topical has less systemic absorption but not by much. If you get 90% of the systemic absorption with a topical formulation and you still retain sexual function, that may be about your personal biology. It does not change the conclusion that the topical liposomal finasteride still has significant systemic absorption

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
liposomal finasteride can be made for you in vancouver. I can get my hands on it.

Also, the liposomal formula does not reach systematic levels of other topical forumlas.

Okay, but the studies do not seem to agree with that, and the one Italian study was highly underpowered and biased because the researchers sell a product.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, but the studies do not seem to agree with that, and the one Italian study was highly underpowered and biased because the researchers sell a product.
Studies cite 20x less systematic absorption, vastly reduced sides, safe enough for pregnant women.

timidhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this liposomal formulation differs from the Morr F available in India (and widely available on eBay)? It too advertises using a liposomal based carrier to improve absorption, but I am skeptic of the quality of the product especially given the wide market of counterfeits (also called duplicates) sold locally and online.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this liposomal formulation differs from the Morr F available in India (and widely available on eBay)? It too advertises using a liposomal based carrier to improve absorption, but I am skeptic of the quality of the product especially given the wide market of counterfeits (also called duplicates) sold locally and online.

how doubt the cheap Morr has a liposomal solution carrier, if so, maybe a cheap formulation i guess. cause if i remember right, hasson and wong one's was like 90 $ a month or so ..

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Studies cite 20x less systematic absorption, vastly reduced sides, safe enough for pregnant women.

So provide citations, because the studies I read contradict the studies you are referring to. I guess your account got banned, so if someone else knows what he is referring to please provide those studies.

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are a pain to obtain the topical finesteride unless you based in Canada and the pharmacy they use is based in Italy.

I have been using Murray Avenue Apothecary for topical finesteride with good results. Jazz posted the link below, has stabilized my Hairloss and had some regrowth. Murray Avenue Apothecary is 100% genuine pharmacy you just need to follow the link and fill the prescription first. They also gave me 10% discount when I purchased 3 bottles.

I order mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary, link below how to obtain as you need fill out and pay for the prescription first etc.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...md-closing-check-here-for-alternative.121814/

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

First off all Hasson and Wong don't actually produce this finasteride gel, it's made by an Italian Pharmacy (Pharmacia Parati).

Secondly Hasson and Wong (who are in my opinion more of a marketing brand than the real deal) never explain why they are prescribing a topical finasteride gel with 25x-50x the dosage that clinical studies actual recommend to use (including the Caserini study in the first post of this thread).

Thirdly, you will most likely get as good as or better results buying from any other pharmacy or from Minoxidilmax or Morr-F.