H&w Topical Liposomal Finasteride Vs Oral Finasteride

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! Can someone please explain me how to order liposomal finasteride from Pharmacia Parati? As I understand I need a prescription for this, but when I have it, what next? I couldnt find anything about it on their website.

jazz1

Reaction score
The problem buying the topical from Hasson And Wong is the company they use farmacia parati expect you to obtain your own prescription. In the U.K. the doctor that Spex recommended no longer prescribes prescription.

The alternative to another company in America that ship world wide formulate me topical 15% minoxidil with added 0.1% Finasteride with other anti androgen additives. You can purchase private prescription which than gets forwarded to the pharmacy who can formulate you 6 month supply topical lotion or cream.

check my thread here for topical Finasteride, they also sell 0.1% Finasteride alone.

I use:
Topical lotion

15% minoxidil
0.1% finasteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...eck-here-for-alternative.121814/#post-1797859

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other problem with Farmacia Parati (and H&W who use their stuff) is that they only sell 2.5% Finaseteride, which is 25x the dosage that you need according to pretty much all the studies out there.

jazz1

Reaction score
The other problem with Farmacia Parati (and H&W who use their stuff) is that they only sell 2.5% Finaseteride, which is 25x the dosage that you need according to pretty much all the studies out there.

My good friend used their mixture when their was a doctor prescribing for us in the U.K. that Spex recommended. My friend did discontinue use as he obtained side effects, I guess that’s normal considering they using 2.5%!

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My good friend used their mixture when their was a doctor prescribing for us in the U.K. that Spex recommended. My friend did discontinue use as he obtained side effects, I guess that’s normal considering they using 2.5%!

Yes 2.5% should only be used at best once a week, even that is too much. I also know of a Belgium pharmacy that also sell (only) 2.5% topical finasteride.
I saw some posters somewhere asking H&W why they sell such a high dosage when all the clinical studies point to the contrary, there was no response. Murray, or alternatively Minoxidilmax/Morr-F are the way to go.

I actually did ask Parati if they sell a lower dosage, the answer is no. It could possibly be diluted down, but not really something you want to be doing or risking after spending 50 euros (plus shipping) on a small 30mg bottle.

jazz1

Reaction score
I have been using Murray Avenue Apothecary since 2014/2015 when Dr Klein passed away his clinic stopped selling me the same mixture and everyone else world wide.

That’s when I found Murray Avenue Apothecary, they will not sell anything over 0.1% topical finasteride, which is recommended dosage 1mg. I have had great success as I been using topical finasteride since 2011.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are quite a number of pharmacies in the US that sell topical finasteride. (A friend of mine has his local one do a foam version with retin a and minoxidil for example.) Not all of them ship overseas of course. I've been using Minoxidilmax since now and it's been fine, I actually really like the liquid application, only problem is trust it's not buying directly from a pharmacy. I'll try out Murray it seems the legit way to go.

jazz1

Reaction score
Murray Avenue Apothecary has been legit since Dr Klein died as I was a big fan of Dr Klein, great person and great products. Unfortunately their clinic stopped formulating the products since his death.

I am just grateful, as in the United Kingdom we do not have these compounding pharmacies that sell topical Finasteride.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
They will mix the % to whatever % is on the Rx. I bought six bottles of 1% after my derm wrote a paper script and I mailed it to FP in Italy.

I prefer it but the gel is cream like and difficult to spread if you are diffusing.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are quite a number of pharmacies in the US that sell topical finasteride. (A friend of mine has his local one do a foam version with retin a and minoxidil for example.) Not all of them ship overseas of course. I've been using Minoxidilmax since now and it's been fine, I actually really like the liquid application, only problem is trust it's not buying directly from a pharmacy. I'll try out Murray it seems the legit way to go.
Curious about the foam version. Are you willing to message me the name of the pharmacy? Is anyone familiar with ‘DIM’ keep hearing it mentioned as an ingredient but can’t get much info .

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will mix the % to whatever % is on the Rx. I bought six bottles of 1% after my derm wrote a paper script and I mailed it to FP in Italy.

I prefer it but the gel is cream like and difficult to spread if you are diffusing.

The gel from FP is a c*nt to apply.

I have now ordered from Murray Pharmacy thanks to Jazz apparently it is a more liquidity solution and should be better.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got the gel from Farmacia Parati and it really so hard to apply. You probably have to shave bald to normally distribute it over your head. But I already bought 4 bottles, so I will have to use them somehow.

INT

Reaction score
I just got the gel from Farmacia Parati and it really so hard to apply. You probably have to shave bald to normally distribute it over your head. But I already bought 4 bottles, so I will have to use them somehow.

You can maybe water them down in some ethanol?

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50€ for a 30ml bottle which should last 1 month.

Are your bottles looking like this?

fintop-jpg.jpg

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the same! But on mine it sais just "Finasteride get 2,5%", without the word "liposomial" and different concentration. I did not mention the concentration when I ordered it. Did you write them that you want only 1,3% and did you pay for it the same? I'm wondering now if I should beginn with lower concetration too, since the reason I waited so long and are only ready to use precompounded topical finasteride is that I'm very afraid of side effects.

Last edited: