H&w Topical Liposomal Finasteride Vs Oral Finasteride | Page 6 | HairLossTalk Forums

H&w Topical Liposomal Finasteride Vs Oral Finasteride

Discussion in 'Antiandrogens - Propecia, Dutasteride, etc.' started by hairmanic, Mar 26, 2017.

1. g.i joey

g.i joey Senior Member

Dislikes Received:

thats cause topical finasteride doesn't work, flat out, haven't heard of one anecdotal story of it stopping hairloss and there are SOOO many sources to get topical finasteride, and SOOOO many forum members who are petrified of taking finasteride orally. Considering how well minoxidil ended up doing for so long, topical finasteride would have been the gold standard by now if it really had a maintaining effect on hair.

2. techkid

techkid New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Did you take it with Minoxidil? I been using the 1% for a month now... No sides at all.

3. MomoGee

MomoGee Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yes I was on the big 3 but using H&W finasteride instead of the pill. I had already used minoxidil for over a year before starting the finasteride and I was a very good responder to begin with but things went downhill after a year so I decided to get on finasteride.

If you don't get sides on it then you are in an awesome position. Reducing DHT in the scalp is the best we can do in 2017. Happy for you man.

4. FutureSaitama

FutureSaitama Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So you guys are all on 1% ? I was using a 0.25% version but it only slowed down the loss, i will up the dose to 0.5% or 1% what are your thoughts on this ?
    Also, how do you guys apply the gel uniformly? I have problems to apply it with long hair, im a diffuse thinner tho.

5. JJhair

JJhair New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Where can I buy topical finasteride?

6. techkid

techkid New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm also using H&W Finasteride from the Italian pharmacy. Not sure if it matters but how did you apply Minoxidil along with H&W Finasteride? I'm wondering if its best to wait some time for the Finasteride to dissolve in the scalp first before applying minoxidil. This guy on Reddit had good results with applying H&W Finasteride and Rogaine on separate days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/6fv66s/topical_finasteride_review_75_months_later/

7. techkid

techkid New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I get liposomal topical finasteride from here http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/contatti.html
    You will need to send them an email with a doctors prescription. Its also available at some local pharmacies in Canada.

8. MomoGee

MomoGee Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    minoxidil foam absorbs really quickly so I would use it then 2 hours later before going to bed I'd use the finasteride. However, I would say the best way would be to use min in the morning and finasteride in the night.

9. RU58841

RU58841 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Has anyone here from the US successfully bought the topical from the Italian pharmacy? I've been patiently contacting H&W about US availability every few months, and they've had no updates for almost 2 years now.

10. Notorious90

Notorious90 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Had to make an account to share my experience on the product!

I am a NW2/2.5 with only temple recession and I don't think it has progressed much since 2013/14 but my hair texture is definitely thinner than before.

So I ordered a 1% solution and noticed sensitive nipples after 2 days of use. I have given it a week and its still therr alongside slight puffiness.

I will discontinue use and have asked for a 0.1% solution to be made which I will use EOD.

Shame it seems the gel goes systemic!