Guys My Exgirlfriend Is Chad's Cumdumpster Now.

INT

Reaction score
You don't have to on some incel forum to realise the reality of the situation. Lmao.

You do, because it is a cope narrative that has its orgigins on these platforms.

I get it, it sucks not being to able to get women, but blaming them or society is the easy road. More than likely you will all get love at some point and then you will realize how unhealthy this belief system was.

But I guess at this moment I am just a blue-pilled cope cuck right? That is ok for me, I have slept with enough beautiful women so I must be doing something right.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do, because it is a cope narrative that has its orgigins on these platforms.

I get it, it sucks not being to able to get women, but blaming them or society is the easy road. More than likely you will all get love at some point and then you will realize how unhealthy this belief system was.

But I guess at this moment I am just a blue-pilled cope cuck right? That is ok for me, I have slept with enough beautiful women so I must be doing something right.

You probably don't realize the problems average and below average men face because you yourself are above average looking.

INT

Reaction score
You probably don't realize the problems average and below average men face because you yourself are above average looking.

I might be slightly above average looking but have many friends that are average or below average. Yes some of them had issues with women and yes some resorted to hating women. The more they did this, the worse their results got.

Now they are all doing pretty well for themselves. Sure, their GF's are usually less hot than the GF's of my better looking friends (not always) but hey, that's life.

None of them uses online dating apps btw.

INT

Reaction score
Are you all from America or something? Over here in N. Ireland women dont seen to be as shallow.

You do bring up an interesting point, I am from EU and it seems like dating here is a lot easier. Maybe because on average, people here are simply healthier and thus better looking, making it easier to find an attractive partner.

basketbull

Reaction score
Okay so her new boyfriend is a literal Chad. Chiseled jawline, 6'4, PERFECT NORWOOD 0 RECTANGLE HAIRLINE. She probably doens't even remember me and I think about her every day. Might give up.
I thought you were talking about me for a second

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, at least the guy is tall and handsome. Once a girlfriend broke up with me, I pictured him as being this "perfect" dude, and a few months later I saw him.
He was average height, had lost way more hair than me, was kind of fat, looked like a chipmunk with glasses, and I thought "Was I that bad that you left me for this dork!?!"

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey, at least the guy is tall and handsome. Once a girlfriend broke up with me, I pictured him as being this "perfect" dude, and a few months later I saw him.
He was average height, had lost way more hair than me, was kind of fat, looked like a chipmunk with glasses, and I thought "Was I that bad that you left me for this dork!?!"
She probably felt insecure around you because she thought maybe you could do better than her so she found someone who she knew most likely won't be able to do better. Many girls are so insecure they end up doing stuff like this. Guys are no different. Insecurity causes us to behave irrationally.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably felt insecure around you because she thought maybe you could do better than her so she found someone who she knew most likely won't be able to do better. Many girls are so insecure they end up doing stuff like this. Guys are no different. Insecurity causes us to behave irrationally.
As an older gentleman, do you find that things have actually gotten worse for the average man in terms of dating?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
As an older gentleman, do you find that things have actually gotten worse for the average man in terms of dating?
Yes, we have to deal with women who were scorned by chads or their ex husband/boyfriend so they carry a lot more emotional baggage compared to when they were younger. To be honest, you have to have a degree in psychology to date women of my peers. If you have not mastered great communication skills by your 30's, you are going to have huge challenges in a relationship. And unfortunately, looks will fade and if you are still into dating 8s, 9s, or 10s, you will be in for a big challenge unless they are actresses or models still.

INT

Reaction score
Ireland still has some strong catholic beliefs. In most parts of western europe, it's the same as in America imo.

Btw, INT how old are you and are you still in the dating game?

I did not say anything about religion. Religion is not the only factor that determines dating behavior I would say. I have dated a rather wide variety of women (not saying I dated tons of women, they just happen to come from completely different areas), from Scandinavian to Colombian and there are quite big cultural differences relationships, intimacy etc.

I am 28. Since a few months I am exclusive with someone (Irish girl ironically) but before that I had long streaks of being in the dating game.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder, Instagram & basic gym whoring makes dating impossible today. And I'm from EU and saying that dating women in eastern Europe is easier is bullshit. I would say they are even more hypergamous.

Chads have an unlimited supply of pussy due to social media. All they need to do to f*** your girlfriend is like one of their selfies. And there's always a guy out there that can do that. That's the harsh reality.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Me Vs DiffuseThinning @doomer2019
Its because men give women this much power in the first place. Its because a girl can literally pour tapwater in a jar and sell it for 40€ because she says she bathed in it. Its because a girl can be a dumb, average looking wh*** and have 20 people worship her as some kind of higher being.
If men nowdays had any kind of standards, things wouldnt be the way they are.
Hint: The guy in this thread who is ready to date a tranny or a female thats less than 300lb heavy. He is a thirsty beggar, asking for a drop of water, selling his kidney in return.

Curioushair97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ireland still has some strong catholic beliefs. In most parts of western europe, it's the same as in America imo.

Btw, INT how old are you and are you still in the dating game?
Na man religion has nothing to do with it. Catholicism amongst the younger generation has decreased big time.

Curioushair97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder, Instagram & basic gym whoring makes dating impossible today. And I'm from EU and saying that dating women in eastern Europe is easier is bullshit. I would say they are even more hypergamous.

Chads have an unlimited supply of pussy due to social media. All they need to do to f*** your girlfriend is like one of their selfies. And there's always a guy out there that can do that. That's the harsh reality.
If your girlfriend wants to f*** someone after they've liked her picture she's a basic b**ch and you probably shouldn't have gone out with her in the first place.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bunch of superficial guys blaming Girls for being superficial.
If you want to have woman, you need a healthy mindset. And if you rate woman just by their looks, you will always end up with woman rating you the same way.
As a Girl I would also not date a woman- and society hating incel.

If you wanna Bang a 9/10 from Tinder you need to be a Chad for Sure, but if you just want a solid girl in your life, you don't need to be the perfect guy like the top 10% of man.