Guys My Exgirlfriend Is Chad's Cumdumpster Now.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was not necesarrily refering to you. Also, do you have any data to back up your claims regarding the attraction shift from resources to looks?
Pigeon has provided far more data than is needed.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Im 30 and a virgin, no relationships, but i still think you are painting women in a bad light, i don't think men and women are all that different, well all strive for the same thing, companionship. The idea that some chad can like a pic on instagram and *get* your girl as has been suggested is completely devoid from reality. I think most women are better than that.
Just curious, do you have alot of self image problems and insecurities about yourself?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not only Tinder or online dating that inflates the ego of women. Most women aren't even on tinder or date online.

The inflation is due to social media. Instagram, fb,... Women love attention, in the past they had to leave the house to get that but now they can stay inside and get 10x more. Also explains why the club scene is dying and the ratio of man/woman who got to clubs is bad.

Online dating is dominated by men, only 21%-34% of users are female
Many commentators on the rising male celibacy rates have suggested these rates reflect men no longer making an effort to meet women. Statistics of gender participation in online dating contradict this perspective. They show men are the overwhelming users of online dating apps while women make up a small minority.

Based on these gender statistics, it seems apparent that men are very much trying, but a disproportionate amount of women aren't interested in participating at all. Any effort to improve relationship uptake between the genders would then need to focus on increasing female, not male, engagement.

References:

Dont forget that those are US data.
HairLossTalk.com is an international website.

I am not experiencing these problems in my province. But then, I am middle aged and people here tend to socialize in the real world..at least in my age group.

Also, the focus shifts from financial security to looks/cocksize the more succesful women become.
I observed it personally as I lived in quite a few countries..Slovakia being on of them.
And my personal experience is backed up by 'the logic of life'.
A great book written by Tim Harford.

For years I have been on adult dating sites.
The gender ratio is even worse for men there. And I agree, I have experienced the power of scarcity and what it does to people.

The question remains what to do about it?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, do you have alot of self image problems and insecurities about yourself?

I have been diagnosed with BDD and schizophrenia, not a good combination if you want to attract women lol. I was housebound for years and years because of my BDD, then schizophrenia came along, so im not really a catch.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have been diagnosed with BDD and schizophrenia, not a good combination if you want to attract women lol. I was housebound for years and years, so im not really a catch.
Usually people with BDD are very good looking but just don't know it. Are you in that category?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually people with BDD are very good looking but just don't know it. Are you in that category?

No, im not good looking at all, 2/10 after i have shaved, done my hair etc I have pretty much come to terms i will never be in a relationship though, it's a hard thing to come to terms with , but im about there.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, im not good looking at all, 2/10 after i have shaved, done my hair etc I have pretty much come to terms i will never be in a relationship though, it's a hard thing to come to terms with , but im about there.
I remember your photos and your hair was decent. Have you been told you were not good looking? Have you talked with anyone who has similar issues like yourself and is female? In the beginning of my journey when I discovered I had BDD, I tried to find support groups in my area and there were none. I went online and not many people were active so I ended up in here which is close to one. Most guys on here suffer from self image problems so I can understand why you feel comfortable posting in here. It helped me alot dealing with my issues to know I was not alone. Sorry if I am invading into your business but I know to some extent how you feel. I suffered from paranoia that everyone was talking about me and saying bad things about me so I understand paranoia along with BDD.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember your photos and your hair was decent. Have you been told you were not good looking? Have you talked with anyone who has similar issues like yourself and is female? In the beginning of my journey when I discovered I had BDD, I tried to find support groups in my area and there were none. I went online and not many people were active so I ended up in here which is close to one. Most guys on here suffer from self image problems so I can understand why you feel comfortable posting in here. It helped me alot dealing with my issues to know I was not alone. Sorry if I am invading into your business but I know to some extent how you feel. I suffered from paranoia that everyone was talking about me and saying bad things about me so I understand paranoia along with BDD.

Not an invasion of privacy at all, my hair in january https://imgur.com/QCTlwap
I have occupational therapist, psychiatric nurses and mental health workers working with me. My BDD and schizophrenia is still pretty bad, but i stupidly only focused on my hairline to see if i was bald, never thought about my crown until a friend pointed out i was thinning, my hair is in much better shape though(not when wet) but i can hide it with careful combing. I should add my hair got worse after about a year on finasteide. My psychiatric nurse is female but i don't talk to her about it, too embarrassed.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not an invasion of privacy at all, my hair in january https://imgur.com/QCTlwap
I have occupational therapist, psychiatric nurses and mental health workers working with me. My BDD and schizophrenia is still pretty bad, but i stupidly only focused on my hairline to see if i was bald, never thought about my crown until a friend pointed out i was thinning, my hair is in much better shape though(not when wet) but i can hide it with careful combing. I should add my hair got worse after about a year on finasteide. My psychiatric nurse is female but i don't talk to her about it, too embarrassed.
You need to talk about your hair to her. Trust me, I talk about my hair to alot of people in really life. It's part of the need for validation which is a familiar pattern you know about as well. The next session please talk about it. It will help to get feedback from her and be interesting to see how she responds. Your crown looks decent enough with just a little toppik it will look perfect. You still have great density. How is your hairline now?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to talk about your hair to her. Trust me, I talk about my hair to alot of people in really life. It's part of the need for validation which is a familiar pattern you know about as well. The next session please talk about it. It will help to get feedback from her and be interesting to see how she responds. Your crown looks decent enough with just a little toppik it will look perfect. You still have great density. How is your hairline now?

my hairline is fine, my current regimen is
0.5mg dutasteride daily
200mg spironolactone
20mg oral minxodiil
topical minoxidil at night with dermarolling at 1.5mm

Im probably norwood 1.5/2 in terms of hairline, my hairline doesn't bother me much i just see it as a mature hairline. my crown is what worries me most. It's not as bad as some i know, but it's enough to make me check the mirror constantly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
my hairline is fine, my current regimen is
0.5mg dutasteride daily
200mg spironolactone
20mg oral minxodiil
topical minoxidil at night with dermarolling at 1.5mm

Im probably norwood 1.5/2, my hairline doesn't bother me much i just see it as a mature hairline. my crown is what worries me most. It's not as bad as some i know, but it's enough to make me check the mirror constantly.
Just put toppik on it, and when you check it out, it will look fine. With that regiment, you seem very well covered. Personally, I would add The Hair Density Serum I recommended on another thread. Its helped my hair cosmetically look better. Not only that but it rejuvenates your scalp with peptides which I think is another angle for you to approach.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
slim, white females between 17-23 (the ones we want to f***) are all chasing and sharing a small group of goodlooking alphas. Some may be in relationships with soyfaced beta cucks, but make no mistake of thinking they wouldn't drop hubby in a heartbeat if chad shows any interest, even if it's only sex. Females closer to 30 seems more into f*****g betas, many are slowly coming off the c*** carousel because their looks are fading and they start realising their competition is too strong (other young females all chasing chad).
What we're left with is post-prime females with lots of emotional luggage who now only wants to f*** you because they don't have any other option. Some even refuse that and stay single (with 20 cats).

A bit hyperbolic but you get the picture. It's pretty hopeless if you're not goodlooking, tall and low inhibition. You will always be fighting for scraps.

INT

Reaction score
slim, white females between 17-23 (the ones we want to f***) are all chasing and sharing a small group of goodlooking alphas. Some may be in relationships with soyfaced beta cucks, but make no mistake of thinking they wouldn't drop hubby in a heartbeat if chad shows any interest, even if it's only sex. Females closer to 30 seems more into f*****g betas, many are slowly coming off the c*** carousel because their looks are fading and they start realising their competition is too strong (other young females all chasing chad).
What we're left with is post-prime females with lots of emotional luggage who now only wants to f*** you because they don't have any other option. Some even refuse that and stay single (with 20 cats).

A bit hyperbolic but you get the picture. It's pretty hopeless if you're not goodlooking, tall and low inhibition. You will always be fighting for scraps.

When you spend too much time on incel forums and not enough time in the real world, you will start writing things like this.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The most incelly comment i have read in my life haha.. Not the women are the problem you dumb fucks, it's you and your shitty incel ill minds, nothing else... And nice profile pic btw

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
getting a girlfriend is insanely hard, I dont know if its even worth the energy to keep trying for me personally

if u arent white, tall, or/and good-looking then the dating market isn't suited for you as a guy

I just dream one day I have a girlfriend! Until then I makeout with my pillow and just pretend its a girl.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
getting a girlfriend is insanely hard, I dont know if its even worth the energy to keep trying for me personally

if u arent white, tall, or/and good-looking then the dating market isn't suited for you as a guy

I just dream one day I have a girlfriend! Until then I makeout with my pillow and just pretend its a girl.

Lmao.. With this mentality and attitude, if you let it out in real life also, especially in front of women, you will die hugging that pillow friend !

Last edited:

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score

You need to go away...

Thesmeesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I know so many people that directly conflict with your dystopian, incel rhetoric.

5'8 dudes who have had gorgeous girlfriends for years, some who started losing their hair in their mid-20's.

It's no secret that the people on tinder are largely fuckwits, and it's just a big ego-trip for girls - but there are so many damn good girls out there, lol.

I work at a university as a geneticist, and the girls in my lab/department are just down to earth, nerdy, awesome chicks. No tinder, hardly on social media, and they're all 22-30.

The world is a lot bigger than your incel website, or your tiny community. The studies linked are a perfect example of lacking methodologies. Sample sizes of < 100 people, with no replicates, and predicated on people's opinions.
Please don't give any legitimate thought to this type of research, this field has forever been plagued by less-than robust methodologies and a fundamental lacking in reproducibility.