Guys My Exgirlfriend Is Chad's Cumdumpster Now.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are more educated than men and are in the workforce in larger numbers. There is less stigma about pre-marital sex. There is apps like tinder, which is like women shopping for Chads at a 100% discount. As women gain status, their standards go up, and they aren't content with a guy who isn't making more. The only reason civilization/patriarchy worked was because those in power knew that they had to deny status to women in order for women to settle with the majority of guys. Nowadays, having a 6 pack as a guy isn't special. I see 6 pack dudes trying to woo below average women all the time.

We have a situation in which men just can't keep up. And that's reality. People are gonna scream incel this incel that, but the problem won't go away.
There's a lot of truth to this. I'm a good looking guy, in shape, good underscored style, good sense of humor, at least I think, make pretty decent money with my own business in my mid 30's, and women still love to turn me down. Admittedly, if I'm on my game, I do quite well, but I'm slippin, it's just another rejection.

10 years ago, it was a little different, Women weren't quite as high n mighty. N I had no money, wasn't in nearly as good of shape, n to be honest, for a 26 year old, my hair was worse than it is for a 36 year old now (slow loss progession, actually at this point, a lot of ppl have leapfrogged me and my hair looks middle of the road for my age). N yeah I was 26, so my attractiveness was probably a bit higher just because of age, but it was different none the less.

Go back 5 years before that, when I was considered a young adult, n it was different still. Hypergamy has taken over gentleman, and there isn't much you can do. For now. eventually the marketplace will even out, when all this #metoo crap and 3rd wave women's "rights" subsides, and the pendulum comes back to the middle. But alas, I'll be an old man, n it'll be over for me. But some of you 16-20 year olds will still be in your 30's n early 40's, so you'll still have time. And that timeline is being optimistic, women have taken over, and white knight b****s n simps have let them.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hitting on a MtF tranny at the gym

she was actually kind of cute but after like 10 minutes of talking to her she kept on saying she's a transgender and that I shouldn't date her cause she's a transgender (which I didn't know when I approached her)

she also brought up other sh*t like saying she doesn't like guys that wear my shoes (I wear vans) after I asked her out so I just left after like a couple of minutes.

women hate sub8 men
Ouch, turned down by a tranny. Christ that is low level haha.