Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
There is one app called Crypto Coin Pump notifier on playstore

It can help you to find coins to invest which have growth of any percentage within time span of 5,10,15,20,25 minute..etc

It shows growth rise per $,btc,or volume growth
in 30 min,1 hour,2hours,24 hours etc.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Paris..City Of love...
Screenshot_20180303-141015.png

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Someone bought Viacoin 11011 % higher than the previous price.

Moon was on target,went out of solar system faster than speed of light.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
pre-2018
> Womyn: hey anon what are u doing?
> crypto...
> Womyn: what?
> virtual currency based on crypto algorithms... n-n-new w-w-w-world order...
> Womyn: ewww... creepy... get a life

> https://cryptobriefing.com/advocating-for-women-in-the-blockchain-industry/

However, more pernicious, misogynistic arguments also exist: some suggest that women simply do not understand, or are incapable of understanding cryptocurrency and the underlying blockchain technology.

Given the levels of misogynistic behaviour prevalent in our society, it is no surprise the crypto community remains a male dominated space. Worse still, this massive imbalance in female representation, ensures that few women are in leadership positions at crypto companies to significantly change the culture.

:D:D

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought it was only fair to revitalize this thread given recent developments in the
crypto field :)

@JeanLucBB
@macaroni
@Patrick_Bateman
@SteveTabernack
@CopeForLife

and others...

Have are you guys doing? You still IN?! Still HODL? :p

If only I had a job I could have bought the f*****g dip. My shithead graduate cousin who is on close to 100k is putting virtually his whole salary into crypto, loving these dips. He will be close to a millionare by the end of the year. After one f*****g year of working. I was the one who got him to invest in the first place :mad:

Never sold any more than cashing out the principal and transplant money.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only I had a job I could have bought the f*****g dip. My shithead graduate cousin who is on close to 100k is putting virtually his whole salary into crypto, loving these dips. He will be close to a millionare by the end of the year. After one f*****g year of working. I was the one who got him to invest in the first place :mad:

I guess your cousin is a believer then, huh! Good for him...Atleast you will not
have to pay for drinks while out enjoying your Norwood! in a couple months :p

You happy with second run through Asmed?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The wait for results is the hard part.

And aha, he's still asking for a few hundred dollars of bitcoin gold i held for him over the fork, despite making over 100k. Stingiest person I know.

Attachments

• _DSC8145.JPG
    _DSC8145.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 216
  • _DSC8146.JPG
    _DSC8146.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 190

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And aha, he's still asking for a few hundred dollars of bitcoin gold i held for him over the fork, despite making over 100k. Stingiest person I know.
I can understand that!

But...what a head of hair that will become in time! Very, very nice looking :D
I hope you stick around for everybody to witness the full transformation :)

Btw; sadly your cousin is nothing out of the norm, especially in recent times...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Nice work and coverage. You are going to be a thick NW1 again. Happy growing. Keep us posted of the progress.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

do u imply that he doesnt trade by just converts money into cryptos and waits for a rise of its market value?

i thought cryptos get rich meme died like 4 months ago after btc crash

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
do u imply that he doesnt trade by just converts money into cryptos and waits for a rise of its market value?

i thought cryptos get rich meme died like 4 months ago after btc crash

He trades a lot too. Mostly shitcoins looking for pump and dump moon missions, but also has a long term portfolio. He has a crypto-over-fiat long-term ethos in general.

There was 2 months of nothing with virtually no moon missions in all of crypto, but considering the markets up over 100% from lows and there are tons of weekly moon missions doing 50-200% throughout the top 100 I'd say there's been a tentative revival recently.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He trades a lot too. Mostly shitcoins looking for pump and dump moon missions, but also has a long term portfolio. He has a crypto-over-fiat long-term ethos in general.

There was 2 months of nothing with virtually no moon missions in all of crypto, but considering the markets up over 100% from lows and there are tons of weekly moon missions doing 50-200% throughout the top 100 I'd say there's been a tentative revival recently.

legendary on the topic, i know people who blew their life savings on bitconnect

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

legendary on the topic, i know people who blew their life savings on bitconnect

I was OG fan to h3h3 back when it had like 4k subs, they're too commercial for me now. Hila is still my waifu though, a literal 10. Goddess.

Pretty f*****g hilarious on the bitconnect front. Tbh I don't feel bad for those that lost big numbers when anyone with an IQ over 105 could have understood it mathematically to be a clear ponzi without a second though. I had a friend who invested a small amount for fun and lost out, but he knew from day one it was a ponz.

Most dumb enough to blow it all on Bitconnect probs didn't have much to lose anyway.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
I was OG fan to h3h3 back when it had like 4k subs, they're too commercial for me now. Hila is still my waifu though, a literal 10. Goddess.

Pretty f*****g hilarious on the bitconnect front. Tbh I don't feel bad for those that lost big numbers when anyone with an IQ over 105 could have understood it mathematically to be a clear ponzi without a second though. I had a friend who invested a small amount for fun and lost out, but he knew from day one it was a ponz.

Most dumb enough to blow it all on Bitconnect probs didn't have much to lose anyway.
As soon as that guy made this thread then bitcoin was bound to tank.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score