Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that mean your cousin is dumb?

Na it was a friend not my cousin who put money into bitconnect. I also considered putting money into it while being aware it was a ponz as it was possible that the token and dividends could potentially outpay bitcoin in the short term on the basis of sheer stupidity, which I think they did for a while. Ultimately avoided because I didn't want to time it on the basis of when I thought short term Bitcoin would fall hard enough to cease the possibility of further payouts and kill the system. Never would have put anything serious in, just a bit of gambling for fun as in my friends case.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much did you put in your crown bro? You still had a lot of hair in the crown too from what I remember. I also believe permanent shock loss is overrated if the hair is not too miniaturised in the area and one has been on finasteride for ages. Head will literally be as close to non balding as possible now. Shookwun had 2k I think put all on top for density, made a huge difference to complement his native hair.

1500, which doesn't look like a huge amount when spread across the area to be honest. Saw Shooks case, specifically very compelling in making me rush into a second procedure along with his thoughts on the density issue of a single run through. Definitely agree with your point on the possibility of permanent shock loss also, I've virtually never come serious cases in the recipient (a lot in the donor however). Many mistake the thin look when buzzed down for shock loss, when it's only a lack of illusory coverage length gives.

A lot more nervous this time round on whether the yield will be strong. Not the time nor will for a third procedure any time soon, it truly is a major hassle to go through. Crown wasn't too bad, probably fixable with toppik but was looking for true fullhead status with this procedure.

_DSC7762.JPG

upload_2018-5-4_15-9-15.png

upload_2018-5-4_15-12-21.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
bitconneeeeeeeect

blackg

Reaction score
1500, which doesn't look like a huge amount when spread across the area to be honest. Saw Shooks case, specifically very compelling in making me rush into a second procedure along with his thoughts on the density issue of a single run through. Definitely agree with your point on the possibility of permanent shock loss also, I've virtually never come serious cases in the recipient (a lot in the donor however). Many mistake the thin look when buzzed down for shock loss, when it's only a lack of illusory coverage length gives.

A lot more nervous this time round on whether the yield will be strong. Not the time nor will for a third procedure any time soon, it truly is a major hassle to go through. Crown wasn't too bad, probably fixable with toppik but was looking for true fullhead status with this procedure.

View attachment 87447

View attachment 87446

View attachment 87448
This looks like a good job.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

View attachment 87447

View attachment 87446

View attachment 87448
You are lucky they did the crown. Most doctors won't when it looks like that. They won't do mine and I would say its diffuse like yours.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been following the cryptocurrency market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, etc) and the opportunity to turn a few dollars into a fortune has been there for several years but never as much as today. Once you get rich, hair transplants for everyone!

But seriously, i missed out - i owned BTC and sold it and i missed out on a shitload of money, i mean serious f*****g cash. I'd be a proper multi-millionaire right now if i didn't sell what i had 2 years ago. But i'm not making that same mistake again - i've got some ethereum and a good amount of XRP, which is supposed to skyrocket this year. I'm catching that train, join me if you want and thank me later.

Nice thread TS.

I am curious about the future. I read antonopolous' books. Initially, I expected a winner takes all approach. Now, I think several coins will go.

Like every and all great investors, there's no way to get it without diversification of one's portfolio. Anomaly aside, I think you should spread out, have some alternative coins, stocks, and only invest what you have to lose.

I am looking to make a investment in a small business venture. It'd costly because of the amount of money that you input and time. I just do not see any other way. The alternative is Sears and other places that go bust. People must mind their business.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are lucky they did the crown. Most doctors won't when it looks like that. They won't do mine and I would say its diffuse like yours.
time to call erdogan then

his pre hair transplant thickness on top was already good imo, there's risk of gettin shock loss from transplantin to area full of already existing hair

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice thread TS.

I am curious about the future. I read antonopolous' books. Initially, I expected a winner takes all approach. Now, I think several coins will go.

Like every and all great investors, there's no way to get it without diversification of one's portfolio. Anomaly aside, I think you should spread out, have some alternative coins, stocks, and only invest what you have to lose.

I am looking to make a investment in a small business venture. It'd costly because of the amount of money that you input and time. I just do not see any other way. The alternative is Sears and other places that go bust. People must mind their business.

"Like every and all great investors, there's no way to get it without diversification of one's portfolio"

This isn't really true, it manages risk and brings returns closer to the index but it will not increase returns. Plenty of prominent investors that made it big or singular gigantic profits off highly concentrated and high risk allocations. It's the best way to avoid permanent capital loss though and most important technique for the average investor.

Are Anton's books more orientated towards finance, programmer/tech or political etc? I've become less enthused with his opinions over time to be honest. Mainly due to what I see as clear irrationality on the scaling debate.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
time to call erdogan then

his pre hair transplant thickness on top was already good imo, there's risk of gettin shock loss from transplantin to area full of already existing hair
He rejected me so I can't go to him.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Having diversifications in Investment is sign of zero confidence.
Go All IN to the dream with full confidence...

If you failed,diagnose the error..
and update your analytics.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
"Like every and all great investors, there's no way to get it without diversification of one's portfolio"

This isn't really true, it manages risk and brings returns closer to the index but it will not increase returns. Plenty of prominent investors that made it big or singular gigantic profits off highly concentrated and high risk allocations. It's the best way to avoid permanent capital loss though and most important technique for the average investor.

Are Anton's books more orientated towards finance, programmer/tech or political etc? I've become less enthused with his opinions over time to be honest. Mainly due to what I see as clear irrationality on the scaling debate.

By all means. Throw all egg in one basket.

I see how well this goes with women and marriage.

#deadmanwalking

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Half the time you don't know what you're saying.
Now you are projecting. You miss Rudiger and Fred. :D@JeanLucBB has some of the best posts on here. He certainly has been very helpful about hair transplants. Show me your hair in a PM.

blackg

Reaction score
Now you are projecting. You miss Rudiger and Fred. :D@JeanLucBB has some of the best posts on here. He certainly has been very helpful about hair transplants. Show me your hair in a PM.
I know, mate. I do like reading the guy's posts. He is interesting in the way that Rudi and Fred were.

He also swings back and forth sometimes, like the two I just mentioned. That is something I actually value in a human.