Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well...that's valid for people who had plastic surgeries/hair transplants,but not for natural beauties.
I was trolling to make a point. Wishing people a monetary loss because they don’t deserve to be rich is like wishing for people to become ugly because they don’t deserve to be beautiful. I’m not actually going to acidface anyone.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was trolling to make a point. Wishing people a monetary loss because they don’t deserve to be rich is like wishing for people to become ugly because they don’t deserve to be beautiful. I’m not actually going to acidface anyone.
Nobody normal will make a big loss unless they put thousands of dollars on it.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha...I know that you were trolling....but i was literal(and mean:D).
I really wish when i see a woman injecting her lips, to end up looking like a duck:)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The normal people aren’t getting rich either, it’s the people who has big a big stake in it who’s going to get rich/fucked.
Truth.

I used to have a gambling problem so I can relate to these big spenders plight.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Never take Investment endeavours that require constant attention.
(I am not talking about personal business venture.In such cases..give your 100% at any cost.)

blackg

Reaction score
I actually agree with you for once. It's petty to wish financial hardship on someone who has the free will to make a quick buck.
America was built on hard work and that often involved making a financial gamble of some kind.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually agree with you for once. It's petty to wish financial hardship on someone who has the free will to make a quick buck.
America was built on hard work and that often involved making a financial gamble of some kind.
Its not meant with malice to posters here.

I do hope that alternative currencies go away so I don't have to see it making so many headlines when it rises and when it crashes.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a dick and I want bitcoin and etherum to fail - I never enjoyed seeing people get 'rich' without working hard for it.

Salty nocoiner

1518078523903.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you investing in bitcoin while the value drops?

Do you think its finished or do you think its a dip?

I think within 18 months the entire market cap will be five times higher than currently, and within 2-3 months we'll be back pushing all time highs.

I haven't specifically bought Bitcoin and probably wouldn't for the forseeable future but I did buy coins on the dip, some of which are already up close to 100%.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think within 18 months the entire market cap will be five times higher than currently, and within 2-3 months we'll be back pushing all time highs.

I haven't specifically bought Bitcoin and probably wouldn't for the forseeable future but I did buy coins on the dip, some of which are already up close to 100%.
Do you think it will peak and collapse or do you think it will go from strength to strength?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it will peak and collapse or do you think it will go from strength to strength?

I suspect that while adoption metrics continue to show very high growth (exchange user numbers, volume, wallet growth etc) it will continue to maintain a strong medium term bull-market, although in terms of market cap 99% of the % gains have already arrived. Last year we had over 5000% growth across the board and many coins going up over 10000%, this year the market would be lucky to do 400%. In terms of what its actually worth as an alternative asset class based on utility referring to comparative analysis of the financial instruments it potentially disrupts, coins that focus on currency and a store of value specifically probably have 5-6x before they're approaching full value in the medium term. A lot of external potential in disruption from the blockchain in individual use cases that are likely to have massive growth into the future but the market as a whole is getting closer to its endgame for the time being until in the longer term issues in the real economy cause an incentive to seek them as a genuine fiat replacement. I don't see that happening for at least 15-20 years however.

These peaks and collapses are a feature of parabolic market growth, if it's growing parabolically the short term crashes to the same extent are to be expected. Simply put I think it won't begin to hit serious roadblocks for growth until the market is up to around the 3 trillion mark (which could happen in 12-18 months), currently at about 500b. At around 2-2.5t I think it would be wise to cash out a significant amount, say 50% as the risk/reward benefits over other asset classes diminishes over time as the market cap gets too high.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that while adoption metrics continue to show very high growth (exchange user numbers, volume, wallet growth etc) it will continue to maintain a strong medium term bull-market, although in terms of market cap 99% of the % gains have already arrived. Last year we had over 5000% growth across the board and many coins going up over 10000%, this year the market would be lucky to do 400%. In terms of what its actually worth as an alternative asset class based on utility referring to comparative analysis of the financial instruments it potentially disrupts, coins that focus on currency and a store of value specifically probably have 5-6x before they're approaching full value in the medium term. A lot of external potential in disruption from the blockchain in individual use cases that are likely to have massive growth into the future but the market as a whole is getting closer to its endgame for the time being until in the longer term issues in the real economy cause an incentive to seek them as a genuine fiat replacement. I don't see that happening for at least 15-20 years however.

These peaks and collapses are a feature of parabolic market growth, if it's growing parabolically the short term crashes to the same extent are to be expected. Simply put I think it won't begin to hit serious roadblocks for growth until the market is up to around the 3 trillion mark (which could happen in 12-18 months), currently at about 500b. At around 2-2.5t I think it would be wise to cash out a significant amount, say 50% as the risk/reward benefits over other asset classes diminishes over time as the market cap gets too high.
Have you channelled your inclination for analysis and understanding into something really creative?
What's your profession?...or are you still a student?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed Missy Peregrym (what a name lol) while watching the Canadian show Van Helsing, she's gorgeous. Turns out she was in "Rookie Blue" as well, and also noted for her sexiness there:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you channelled your inclination for analysis and understanding into something really creative?
What's your profession?...or are you still a student?

Finished finance + liberal arts degree 3 months ago. Getting another transplant in late April, with the current crypto gains not too concerned chilling with that for now and after that issue is out the way looking for work. Still not sure what exactly, + most of my mates don't start work until March-April so I've been keen to chill at least as long as they did. Should really look for part-time work in the short term.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I sold a third of my crypto when bitcoin was down to ~$6,500.

Fail.

I failed again this weekend. The auto shop told me that the total repairs on my car clock in at ~$US 1,450.

I had a mate who I recommended BTC to at around 7.5k USD, he held on upto 20k, then sold at around $6800 on the way down while abusing me on Facebook for not telling him to get out. Hopefully that bridge isn't totally burnt but I do find noob investors getting rekt fairly hilarious.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finished finance + liberal arts degree 3 months ago. Getting another transplant in late April, with the current crypto gains not too concerned chilling with that for now and after that issue is out the way looking for work. Still not sure what exactly, + most of my mates don't start work until March-April so I've been keen to chill at least as long as they did. Should really look for part-time work in the short term.
Liberal arts can't compromise with finance.
I'm sure they've inherited a more magalistic inclination for you,than just make a living from a job.