Group Buy Thread

Leferty

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mad.

Nope. As per the guy who runs it;

You will sign a statement that it's for research use only. But then again I'm not running that groupbuy. He has already many people who are joining this groupbuy and has done several groupbuys in the past. All legit. If you want more info you find him, not going to help you with that. Furthermore it's not a pharmaceutical it's a research product. It's not even on the market.

I'm just educating people here brah about real cost prices. Remember that it is EU which is still cheaper. China I reiterate again is $60-70/10gram @ 99% purity.

I am from Poland, give me more info about "him" so i will check.

tom55555

Reaction score
I know ziom from polish forum. This guy has a shop where we can buy example RU. He had made group orders from Keane but he had problems with law, that this way ziom opened shop.
Couple months ago on our forum appeared representative lab who proposed RU, CB (but emerged CB is banned in Poland and thay can't do it). Ziom cut a deal with lab representative about prices ru, seti, pge2 and this lab will be provide it to his shop.
Now I am waiting to RU from this lab in ziom shop, because ziom wrote it is different than Keane. is more cristal, But ziom is waiting to independent test RU in another lab. Unfortunatelu we will be have to waiting for reliable results on our scalp.

Ziom has big knowledge about baldness, he is on private forums. some of them banned him because he was talking truth

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Poland, give me more info about "him" so i will check.

The guy above me gave you a pointer. He is active on the national polish forum. That being said I hope I was clear in my last message. I just educated everyone about the cost price of this specific compound.

Leferty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, if it's "ziom" then he is legit (even through i never did any buissnes with him) but he is well known and never heard anything negative about him.

tom55555

Reaction score
I think that Dench orders setipiprant from Ziom by private forum. On polish forum is mark "west forums". The strong side of ziom source is two tests in different place, but I regret that he don't have CB. I'm consider RU from polish lab. It can be better than Keane.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that Dench orders setipiprant from Ziom by private forum.

No, I don't. I'm not sure if any active users on HairLossTalk.com get stuff through Ziom, would be interested to hear from them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

nikko

Reaction score
I still did not get where to buy it from if I m from EU, how s it possible to get seti from this zoom dude?

yum

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the group buy too (Ziom). Just made an account to do this after lurking for ages.

galilao

Reaction score
I want to join to the group buy but i dont know what is the dosage and what the vehciel is.. who can pm me and help me?

tom55555

Reaction score
buy group seti and pge2

If someone want to join buy group from polish forum zachowajwlosy.pl please send me pm or write in this thread how many do you want.
As far seti on the forum we have sufficient amount, and ziom will be collect many next week and after that he orders synthesis

PRICE SETI:
purity > 99%
120usd/10g
65usd/5g

shipment:
10usd - unsecured prioirty letter
20usd - secured curier

Unforyunately we have to order 5000mg PGE2 if we want to have good price:

PRICE PGE2
purity >98%
150usd - 100mg
80usd - 50mg,

We have need yet: 4350mg for price above

it is possible to take 2000mg but price will be high about:

230usd - 100mg

What is more also Seti and PGE2 will be from polish lab and it will be tast twice time. One in lab and another independent lab.

List:
Jls008 10g setipiprant
galiao 5g setipiprant
hansn 10g setipiprant and 50mg pge2
theShining 10g setipiprant
dodo101 20g setipiprant and 50mg pge2
LewisHamilton 100mg pge2
dupaman 10g setipiprant and 100mg pge2
Hunter27 10g setipiprant and 100mg pge2
Acephale 20 g setipiprant
$illy $ymphone 5g setipiprant
clearsky 50g setipiprant