Group Buy Thread

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RU-Myristate / SETIPIPRANT group buys

We are running RU 58841 myristate and SETIPIPRANT group buys.

RU-myristate is the prodrug version of the antiandrogen RU 58841 designed to minimize any systemic sides (1). This an ideal compound for those who get sides on finasteride or have issues with the regular version of RU.

Setipiprant is a selective GPR44 receptor antagonist (one of the two PGD2 receptors which mediates the ill effects of PGD2 on hair in men and women with Androgenetic Alopecia), which blocks the effect of PGD2 binding to the receptor. This is the compound selected by Cotsarelis Garza as their agent of choice for blocking the ill effects of PGD2 on hair. Garza himself has stated that PGD2 pathway was the biggest discovery in hair biology in the past 3 decades (2).

Setipiprant: $340 / 25 grams. This would usually run you thousands of dollars. Just compare to Kane's 300 dollars per gram of OC000459. At this price you could easily test a high dose of 5% daily, compared to the 0.5-1%
low doses of OC that people have been testing.

RU 58841 Myristate: $270/ 10 grams. Here you are saving a couple hundreds bucks.

PM me if seriously interested in joining group buys for these treatments.

Everything in the group buys is tested with testing costs split among members.

The prices are cheaper than you can find anywhere else.

(1) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15700772
(2) http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exd.12348/full

massa

Banned
Reaction score
How long would 25g of Setiproprant last ? And what is the dosage you guys are going to use ?

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
massa,
I am generally very sensitive to hair loss drugs so I'd probably start at 10 mg a day topically. If I could tolerate it I would use 5%. I heard some guys want to use between 100 and 200 milligrams internally.

Lets say you use 150 mg internally a day:
25 grams = 25,000 mg
25000 / 150 = 166 days = 5 months

Lets say you do 5% (or 50 milligrams) topically twice a day.
Thats 100 mg a day.
25000 / 100 = 250 days = about 8 months

pretty cheap if you ask me! in the end it would come out to around 500 bucks a year using 5 percent topically 2x a day

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
^It is cheap. I'll be using 100mg orally and 50mg topically daily.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just a question about RU58841:-
WHY THE **** was it not released in the general public??
I mean its working so good and if those ****ers did a proper study, then we could have find a proper dose and then use it WITHOUT any possible sides.

Seriously please answer this guys.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
RU's old news. We've all moved onto the new stuff.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
LawofThelma & Hellouser

How effective do you think Seti is compared to current treatments? n what exactly does Seti do to prevent male pattern baldness? There not much about on google? Can you explain to a noob?

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Is regrowth possible? Or is it just as likely any other DHT blocker?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is regrowth possible? Or is it just as likely any other DHT blocker?

Full regrowth was observed with other banned substances in the 80s with benoxaprofen (anti inflammatory) and didnt rely on DHT inhibition. Reason that the stuff is not sold is due to some deaths occurring that may have been linked to it. Setipiprant could yield some serious results.

All men have similar levels of DHT, balding or not. Only bald men have elevated levels of PGD2.

- - - Updated - - -

LawofThelma & Hellouser

How effective do you think Seti is compared to current treatments? n what exactly does Seti do to prevent male pattern baldness? There not much about on google? Can you explain to a noob?

Nobody knows for sure. Everything on papers seems to be promising. In practice, there's only one way to find out unless you want to wait for years on end until the FDA gives the green light.

The ******** group buy is a major step forward.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hellouser

What was those patients age and Norwood pattern

For set? They havent been done yet. For benoxaprofen it was never against hair loss so you'll never know.

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Where can I read more about this stuff and why should this work better than RU? The main difference with RU is that this stuff should block PGD2 and RU is just an anti-androgen, correct?

(Side question: do we have any products available today that work effectively to take on PGD2 or the internal inflammation related to hair loss?)

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just a question about RU58841:-
WHY THE **** was it not released in the general public??
I mean its working so good and if those ****ers did a proper study, then we could have find a proper dose and then use it WITHOUT any possible sides.

Seriously please answer this guys.

It is naive to think that regular RU would have no side effects. If it had none, then there would have been no need for them to come up with RU Myristate.

They are never going to release RU. One of the researchers said that it demasculinized an animals pups if it was applied to the pregnant animal for too long. So teratogenicity is one possible reason why it will never be released. It's a strong antiandrogen that is absorbed topically. That can cause birth defects to developing young. Also the company that acquired it simply probably didn't have hairloss as a primary interest and that there was no real market potential for another potentially sexual side effect inducing antiandrogen thats a pain in the *** to apply when propecia can just be taken orally with no fuss

- - - Updated - - -

LawofThelma & Hellouser

Luis Garza wrote that the discovery of the prostaglandins' role in male pattern baldness is the most significant discovery in androgenetic alopecia research in the past 3 decades, and the first real viable treatment pathway that represents a step beyond Arisotles 2000 year old observation the Eunuchs don't experience any further balding.

So, I think it's going to be promising. Could be comparable to propecia, could be better, we really don't know.

micker

Reaction score
How are we going to make a topical Setipiprant solution? Does it dissolve in Ethanol or Isopropanol?

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
So basically the same ingredients used in topical minoxidil solutions.

Here is a useful video:

[video=youtube;jp_XISpHYfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc[/video]

su1cide

Reaction score
Just discovered this but am very interested. Sent you a PM, Lawofthelema.

Actually now that I realize it's been several months I'm sure I'm too late, but any idea when the next one will be?