Group Buy Thread

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I was speaking with ziom and he told me that synthesis will be last about 8 weeks. I know it is a long but it is necessary if we want to purity above 99%. Seti and pge2 will be send by his shop compatible with law.

In what form does Seti come? Is it a pill or capsule? How do you take 150 mg?

I've been thinking about it and I may be interested in 20g but I need to know.

tom55555

Reaction score
In what form does Seti come? Is it a pill or capsule? How do you take 150 mg?

I've been thinking about it and I may be interested in 20g but I need to know.

It is a powder. You can take it orally with water, in vehical (eatnol/glicol, KB Solution) or both this way. Read thread about seti

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
New to balding and have been trying to catch myself up. This forum should have a comprehensive thread giving a breakdown of treatments available as well as future ones in pipeline. But to my understanding, Seti is good for maintenance, and PGE2 is good for regrowth?

Is there a consensus on what is more effective for regrowth – PGE2 or RU? And what the hell does CB do? Is PGE2 thought to be more effective than minoxidil?

Sorry for the beginner questions. I am definitely interested in purchasing 20/25 grams of Seti, and may be a customer for PGE2 as well if someone can explain the above questions.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to buy as well but i don't know how much i would need and how it all works. Do i eat pills and does PGE2 awake old hairfollicles?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
So guys, just want to make this clear because I'm really confused.

1. How do I participate in the groupbuy?
2. Who should I talk to?
3. How much should I order to be able to test it out for 5-6 month and what would that cost?
4. When will the next groupbuy take place?

Reaction score
Unfortunately you can't buy 2g We can orders 5g, 10g, 15g 20g ect. it is easily split into pieces. Payment will be by paypal or credit card.
Seems like I cannot PM you yet; so, if still possible, then I'd like to participate with 5g Seti only. Can you PM me about exact procedure and total cost for 5g, please. Thanks.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like I cannot PM you yet; so, if still possible, then I'd like to participate with 5g Seti only. Can you PM me about exact procedure and total cost for 5g, please. Thanks.
PM me also !

tom55555

Reaction score
I updated groupbuy on page 29. If I omited someone send me pm.
In the next week I send you details about orders. At first we will be order setipiprant we have enough quantity buyer, but we don't have enough buyer pge2. We will be dissociate orders.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Put me down for 25 grams of Seti, and potentially 100mg of PGE2. If someone can answer my question below, that would be great :)

--
New to balding and have been trying to catch myself up. But to my understanding, Seti is good for maintenance, and PGE2 is good for regrowth?

Is there a consensus on what is more effective for regrowth – PGE2 or RU? And what the hell does CB do? Is PGE2 thought to be more effective than minoxidil?
-

Thanks!