Group Buy Thread

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in Seti and PGE2 as well but I don't know how much to order if I want it to last for 5-6 months and how much it would cost! Please some help me :<

trixompala

Reaction score
I'm also interested in a Group Buy of Setipiprant and PGE2 if available. Since I'm a newbie on the forum and trust may be an issue I'm willing to pay upfront even with bitcoin in an irreversible transaction as gesture of good faith.

25-30 grams sounds about right. Please PM me with contact information. I'm very serious about wanting to participate. Thank you.

dupaman

Reaction score
I updated groupbuy on page 29. If I omited someone send me pm.
In the next week I send you details about orders. At first we will be order setipiprant we have enough quantity buyer, but we don't have enough buyer pge2. We will be dissociate orders.

Hi Tom, Im still in, I'll like to increase seti from 10g to 25g if its pissible. Also, I'm new in the forum as many in this thread. For some reason I can't send PM and I don't know if I can receive them neither. Plese can you explain how we are going to make the whole transaction, payment, address info etc. Thanks!

Axelaxelaxel

Reaction score
Hi. If still available I would love to jump in on the GB Tom, 30g seti and 100mg of pge2, secured shipping 20 USD. Thanks!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
New to balding and have been trying to catch myself up. This forum should have a comprehensive thread giving a breakdown of treatments available as well as future ones in pipeline. But to my understanding, Seti is good for maintenance, and PGE2 is good for regrowth?

Is there a consensus on what is more effective for regrowth – PGE2 or RU? And what the hell does CB do? Is PGE2 thought to be more effective than minoxidil?

Sorry for the beginner questions. I am definitely interested in purchasing 20/25 grams of Seti, and may be a customer for PGE2 as well if someone can explain the above questions.

----------------------------------------------

No problem for your beginner questions , we are all here to learn and its good that you try to educate yourself.

You MAY don't expect RU for regrowth , It is androgen receptor blocker and also CB . So most likely it would be for maintenance.

For reading more difference about RU and CB look at this blog : http://www.ru58841.info/ru58841-vs-cb-03-01/

PGE2 Can be more effective for regrowth , For comparing the PGE2 and minoxidil its very hard to say because we don't have any study ( as

far as I know ) to compare the effectiveness of them , Besides , for Real PGE2 it wasn't tested enough on forum users yet as you see there

is a group buy here.

Sulfasalazine and Castor oil and Dinoprostone are also can considers as PGE2 increaser.

tom55555

Reaction score
In the next week ziom will be collect money. Synthesis will be last two months if we have purity 99%. Now ziom lawyer working to it will be compatible with law withouth problems on borders. (buyer list page 29)

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
In the next week ziom will be collect money. Synthesis will be last two months if we have purity 99%. Now ziom lawyer working to it will be compatible with law withouth problems on borders. (buyer list page 29)

add me to the list ill take 25g if seti with secured mail

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sorry tom youll have to pm me for confirmation. This post finally got through after a full week and 10 posts of trying to say i wanted in on the group buy. Thanks hope to hear back from you soon

trixompala

Reaction score

So is the list on page 29 final? I still want in on the group buy but I have no way of contacting you other than posting on this thread. Can you please confirm Tom?

25 g seti
100mg pge2

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there also a guide " how to use it"

yum

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 12.18.20.jpg

Hey guys, it looks like Kane is now selling seti at 100g per order or more (a large personal order or for group buys). I've heard mixed things about his reputation... everything from people testing his products and seeing that they are indeed pure to "oh he's a huge scammer don't trust him".

What's the consensus on his reputation?

logikmtr

Reaction score
I'm also ready to buy both pge2 and seti, but I think I was a dumb*** and contacted the wrong person. This thread is kinda disorganized. Someone please PM me!

FiveMore

Reaction score
View attachment 36033

Hey guys, it looks like Kane is now selling seti at 100g per order or more (a large personal order or for group buys). I've heard mixed things about his reputation... everything from people testing his products and seeing that they are indeed pure to "oh he's a huge scammer don't trust him".

I've gotten RU from him. Worked, gave me some mild sides even at a low dose. I am sensitive to anti androgen. I would buy seti from him who is organizing group buy?

CurlyBird

Reaction score
View attachment 36033

How are we supposed to obtain this anyway? It is not listed on the site.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prices are not too bad! I got same prices from other supplier hechem in china. Purity 99%! 6USD/Gram. I'm not familiar with that supplier though.

Dear sir/madam,

we offer this product at 25USD/Gram. for bigger QTY pls check our list.

10 G 130USD
50 G 450USD
100G 700USD
500 G 3.000 USD

lead time 3 weeks.

I have tested some chemicals of kane at local university in the past. All where found to be 99% pure see my other posts. Others have found the same result. always 99% pure! :heart:

Still I recall. I do not believe seti is most viable option. we should opt for TM and pge instead. PGE2 is likely at-least as good as minoxidil. I am willing to join a GB for PGE2

bye ladies!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Prices are not too bad! I got same prices from other supplier hechem in china. Purity 99%! 6USD/Gram. I'm not familiar with that supplier though.

Dear sir/madam,

we offer this product at 25USD/Gram. for bigger QTY pls check our list.

10 G 130USD
50 G 450USD
100G 700USD
500 G 3.000 USD

lead time 3 weeks.

I have tested some chemicals of kane at local university in the past. All where found to be 99% pure see my other posts. Others have found the same result. always 99% pure! :heart:

Still I recall. I do not believe seti is most viable option. we should opt for TM and pge instead. PGE2 is likely at-least as good as minoxidil. I am willing to join a GB for PGE2

bye ladies!

Ok thanks for the share , but what do you mean by ladies? All you will find here would be men with bald scalp !!!!

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 36033

Guys does anyone fancy organising a group buy from Kane since his group buy prices seem reasonable? As one previous poster stated his stuff has been tested and is legit...

Does anyone know whether Kane sells PGE2 also, and what are the prices for that?

Anyway i would be interested in joining one of these group buys and pick up some 30g seti and 100mg PGE2 if anyone is interested?