Group Buy Thread | Page 17 | HairLossTalk Forums

Group Buy Thread

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by LawOfThelema, Mar 7, 2015.

1. cratusg

cratusg Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm interested in Seti and PGE2 as well but I don't know how much to order if I want it to last for 5-6 months and how much it would cost! Please some help me :<

2. trixompala

trixompala Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm also interested in a Group Buy of Setipiprant and PGE2 if available. Since I'm a newbie on the forum and trust may be an issue I'm willing to pay upfront even with bitcoin in an irreversible transaction as gesture of good faith.

25-30 grams sounds about right. Please PM me with contact information. I'm very serious about wanting to participate. Thank you.

3. dupaman

dupaman Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Tom, Im still in, I'll like to increase seti from 10g to 25g if its pissible. Also, I'm new in the forum as many in this thread. For some reason I can't send PM and I don't know if I can receive them neither. Plese can you explain how we are going to make the whole transaction, payment, address info etc. Thanks!

4. Axelaxelaxel

Axelaxelaxel New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi. If still available I would love to jump in on the GB Tom, 30g seti and 100mg of pge2, secured shipping 20 USD. Thanks!

5. Parsia

Parsia Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    ----------------------------------------------

No problem for your beginner questions , we are all here to learn and its good that you try to educate yourself.

You MAY don't expect RU for regrowth , It is androgen receptor blocker and also CB . So most likely it would be for maintenance.

For reading more difference about RU and CB look at this blog : http://www.ru58841.info/ru58841-vs-cb-03-01/

PGE2 Can be more effective for regrowth , For comparing the PGE2 and minoxidil its very hard to say because we don't have any study ( as

far as I know ) to compare the effectiveness of them , Besides , for Real PGE2 it wasn't tested enough on forum users yet as you see there

is a group buy here.

Sulfasalazine and Castor oil and Dinoprostone are also can considers as PGE2 increaser.

6. growthplease

growthplease New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Tom, I'll take 10g of seti by secured mail. Do we know when the Seti will be ready to be shipped?

7. Dillpop

Dillpop New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Will take 25g seti & 100mg PGE2 please, secure currier

8. tom55555

tom55555 Member

Dislikes Received:
    In the next week ziom will be collect money. Synthesis will be last two months if we have purity 99%. Now ziom lawyer working to it will be compatible with law withouth problems on borders. (buyer list page 29)

9. Tomtom21

Tomtom21 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    add me to the list ill take 25g if seti with secured mail

- - - Updated - - -

add me to the list ill take 25g if seti with secured mail

- - - Updated - - -

sorry tom youll have to pm me for confirmation. This post finally got through after a full week and 10 posts of trying to say i wanted in on the group buy. Thanks hope to hear back from you soon

10. tom55555

tom55555 Member

Dislikes Received:
    If you found cheaper and good source give me a shout. I want to buy cheaper seti and pge2 like you and all buyers.

11. trixompala

trixompala Member

Dislikes Received:

So is the list on page 29 final? I still want in on the group buy but I have no way of contacting you other than posting on this thread. Can you please confirm Tom?

25 g seti
    100mg pge2

12. ryan82

ryan82 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Is there also a guide " how to use it"

13. yum

yum Member

Dislikes Received:
    Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 12.18.20.jpg

Hey guys, it looks like Kane is now selling seti at 100g per order or more (a large personal order or for group buys). I've heard mixed things about his reputation... everything from people testing his products and seeing that they are indeed pure to "oh he's a huge scammer don't trust him".

What's the consensus on his reputation?

14. logikmtr

logikmtr Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm also ready to buy both pge2 and seti, but I think I was a dumb*** and contacted the wrong person. This thread is kinda disorganized. Someone please PM me!

15. FiveMore

FiveMore Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've gotten RU from him. Worked, gave me some mild sides even at a low dose. I am sensitive to anti androgen. I would buy seti from him who is organizing group buy?

16. CurlyBird

CurlyBird New Member

Dislikes Received:
    How are we supposed to obtain this anyway? It is not listed on the site.

17. ryan82

ryan82 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have the same e-mail .. Is this real or scam?

18. cupido

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Prices are not too bad! I got same prices from other supplier hechem in china. Purity 99%! 6USD/Gram. I'm not familiar with that supplier though.

Dear sir/madam,

we offer this product at 25USD/Gram. for bigger QTY pls check our list.

10 G 130USD
    50 G 450USD
    100G 700USD
    500 G 3.000 USD

lead time 3 weeks.

I have tested some chemicals of kane at local university in the past. All where found to be 99% pure see my other posts. Others have found the same result. always 99% pure! :heart:

Still I recall. I do not believe seti is most viable option. we should opt for TM and pge instead. PGE2 is likely at-least as good as minoxidil. I am willing to join a GB for PGE2

bye ladies!

19. Parsia

Parsia Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Ok thanks for the share , but what do you mean by ladies? All you will find here would be men with bald scalp !!!!

20. lynney45

lynney45 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Guys does anyone fancy organising a group buy from Kane since his group buy prices seem reasonable? As one previous poster stated his stuff has been tested and is legit...

Does anyone know whether Kane sells PGE2 also, and what are the prices for that?

Anyway i would be interested in joining one of these group buys and pick up some 30g seti and 100mg PGE2 if anyone is interested?