Group Buy Thread

nikko

Reaction score
Is it possible to join even if in EU? If yesI d be interested in 5 grams :) (however which would be the dosage?)

dodo101

Reaction score
Made my decision, joining too.
Going for 20g of seti.
Worth for 4 months or so?
What is the dosage all the guys are using?

tom55555

Reaction score
In setipiprant thread on this forum most people take 150mg per day.

forum post:

"Lets say you use 150 mg internally a day:
25 grams = 25,000 mg
25000 / 150 = 166 days = 5 months

Lets say you do 5% (or 50 milligrams) topically twice a day.
Thats 100 mg a day.
25000 / 100 = 250 days = about 8 months"

You should read this thread and remember people test it about month.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to join even if in EU? If yesI d be interested in 5 grams :) (however which would be the dosage?)

Yes we have big order from Germany

Reaction score
Half life of Setipiprant is 12 hours. You need to take at least 200 mg twice every day. Day and Night.

- - - Updated - - -

I have few questions:
1. If I suffer a diffused thinning (means my whole scalp from hairline to crown is thinning, but not bald yet), I need more than 100 mg daily for applying it topically, true? How much do you guys think? Is there any diffsued thinner that tried Seti out?
2. Maybe taking it orally is better in my situation? (applying a substance on my whole scalp isn't so convenient :\
3. In the clinical trials of Kythera, aren't they talking about 500 or even 1000 mg a day? How is 100mg doasge can effect your hair the same as 1000 mg dosage?

Topical 50 mg should be enough.

Reaction score
Thanks.
50 mg X 2 a day? How much percentage in the formula, and do we already have a "proven" vehicle? (proven = users that tested it and found out it is effective and causes less sides)

EDIT: 50 mg for the whole scalp should be enough? feels too little imo...

I think 25 mg topical would also be enough. Yes my suggestion is 25 mg x 2 per day (morning / night).
Topicals need significantly less amounts than oral.

tom55555

Reaction score

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
340 dollars for 25g is nothing if it's enough for about 5 months. I'm heavily interested in this if we can see some results (I would be totally fine with it just maintaining hair) in the upcoming weeks/months from users with no serious side-effects.

Would shipping to Sweden be possible?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I would also like to order a set that will last for 5 month. I live in sweden too

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
of course possible:

shipment:
10usd - unsecured prioirty letter
20usd - secured curier

So how much would it cost for 5 months supply including shipment? I don't know how much gram I would need? Could you help me a bit?

yum

Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the status of this? Any way to know when we'll hear back from you? Will you direct message us?

Hunter27

Reaction score
I will take (please and thank you):

SETI:
120usd/10g

PGE2
150usd - 100mg

shipment:
20usd - secured curier

tom55555

Reaction score
Today I was speaking with ziom and he told me that synthesis will be last about 8 weeks. I know it is a long but it is necessary if we want to purity above 99%. Seti and pge2 will be send by his shop compatible with law.