Group Buy Thread

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Please keep all group buy posts in this thread. Some members have voiced concerns about the recruitment efforts of others. I personally value the "economies of scale" aspect of group buys. This is not an effort to censor, but to concentrate the cause to the like-minded and remove it from the general discussion in the forums. Also, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kirk

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Please keep all group buy posts in this thread. Some members have voiced concerns about the recruitment efforts of others. I personally value the "economies of scale" aspect of group buys. This is not an effort to censor, but to concentrate the cause to the like-minded and remove it from the general discussion in the forums. Also, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kirk
There should be a group buy section, not thread, otherwise tons of posts with no relation to one another will mix in this thread...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone still interested in the second Seti group buy should PM me.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the group buy, but don't know how to get started or who to talk to.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is cheaper but still expensive. Why should anybody join there anymore?

Because the group buy is third party tested for purity - all members can see these results for themselves. You have no idea what kind of quality you're getting from Kane. I'd rather pay a little extra for legit purity from a trusted source.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
This is an oral treatment remember, god knows what is in Kane's Seti. Its one thing putting something on your head, but since your eating this you need to know its 100% pure and have valid proof of this. The group buy is safe I can vouch for that as I take 200mg of seti a day from the 1st GB. I wouldn't never consume powders if I didn't know the source .

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is legit. He has been third party tested multiple times by members. Always came out pure. He's the most tested source out there.

This is an oral treatment remember, god knows what is in Kane's Seti. Its one thing putting something on your head, but since your eating this you need to know its 100% pure and have valid proof of this. The group buy is safe I can vouch for that as I take 200mg of seti a day from the 1st GB. I wouldn't never consume powders if I didn't know the source .

This is true though. But this is the story for every source. Doesn't matter where you get it from. You can't obtain 100% purity. Assuming the compound is 99% you don't know what byproducts are left in the 1%. Only very expensive tests can tell you that.

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser got banned for bad language/profanity ...he told me lol on another forum

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah ******** is useless now since Kane is also offering it now.

Both are still expensive but Kane is cheaper.

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
It depends how you classify expensive. At least in the GB you know what you are getting. I would rather pay extra for something that I know is legit. Plus Kane emailed me back saying you could only do Western Union, which is a hassle and sketchy on top of that. If I'm taking something orally I would want to have it tested and verified even if it costs way more. And everyone testing it will have the same batch....I would stick with the GB

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah ******** is useless now since Kane is also offering it now.

Both are still expensive but Kane is cheaper.
Dude, you're so annoying.
You bailed out of the first group buy with no explanation and now you **** on the head of the forum which was the first to allow people to buy seti at a decent price, which made Kane propose seti at a decent price himself.

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
You bailed out of the first group buy with no explanation and now you **** on the head of the forum which was the first to allow people to buy seti at a decent price, which made Kane propose seti at a decent price himself.

This.

Plus he joined under like 5 different names..and got busted.

King Tyreze, just forget about seti you can't afford it. Maybe you should look into biotin or spermidine.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score

Lies. Typical French guy. You guys were always scapegraces.

This.

Plus he joined under like 5 different names..and got busted.

King Tyreze, just forget about seti you can't afford it. Maybe you should look into biotin or spermidine.

Cry out louder.

Somebody else asked me if he can take my place. A nice guy like me said it would be okay.
So he paid for me and the ******** admin knows that as well.

If you heroes are still crying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Q4UvhS9EE

Oh and I'm still inside the forum.
Try finding me. :moon:

Mako17

Banned
Reaction score
Lies. Typical French guy. You guys were always scapegraces.

Cry out louder.

Somebody else asked me if he can take my place. A nice guy like me said it would be okay.
So he paid for me and the ******** admin knows that as well.

If you heroes are still crying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Q4UvhS9EE

Oh and I'm still inside the forum.
Try finding me. :moon:

Crying? Lol, I have my seti, you are the one desperately crying trying to find a source that is cheap jewboy. Have fun balding :bravo:.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Crying? Lol, I have my seti, you are the one desperately crying trying to find a source that is cheap jewboy. Have fun balding :bravo:.

You're stupid for thinking Setipiprant is the only CRTh2 antagonist. I'm using TM30089 which is at least 100 times stronger.