Group Buy Thread

massa

Banned
Reaction score
All these guys that want Seti , also need PGE2 to go with it otherwise your really just wasting your time and money as you need both to get any sort of result. Seti on its own wont be as effective. Read Dr. Cotsarelis study- remove pgd2, increase pge2=hair. Simple

Reaction score
All these guys that want Seti , also need PGE2 to go with it otherwise your really just wasting your time and money as you need both to get any sort of result. Seti on its own wont be as effective. Read Dr. Cotsarelis study- remove pgd2, increase pge2=hair. Simple
I believe that the reduction in PGD2 and increase in PGE2 was the ultimate combination. However, that is not to say that the reduction of PGD2 cannot help on it's own and could still probably yield very meaningful results.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that the reduction in PGD2 and increase in PGE2 was the ultimate combination. However, that is not to say that the reduction of PGD2 cannot help on it's own and could still probably yield very meaningful results.

I said it wont be AS effective, if you want more regrowth you should aim to combine the two

massa

Banned
Reaction score
You pretty much said that there would be no result if just taking Seti.

I didn't say that at all, to most people 'any sort of result' means regrowth that's what people want, removing PGD2 alone isn't the cure on its own, it may thicken your hair but its not a growth factor so combining with PGE2 is BETTER and will provide regrowth , that's the point I was making

massa

Banned
Reaction score
There are a few spots left for the PGE2 Group Buy at $260 for 100mg (you only need to apply a small dose per application to be effective). Everyone needs this regardless of your regimen, PGE2 has been shown in all studies to directly positively affect hair even in radiation.

I cant believe all you guys that are in for Setipiprant don't want actual PGE2 as well! PGE2 in part degrades to PGF2a after it has done its job. So you're indirectly also getting the effects of Bimatoprost by using this

For more info read up on Dr. Cotsarelis Prostaglandin study which in Laymans terms means lowering PGD2 (Seti) and increasing PGE2= Follicle Regeneration. That's why all you guys getting excited over Seti need PGE2 to go with it!!!

PM me if you want more hair.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know why people don't post evidence, o wait I know why. You just can't buy into writteb science without any real proof, unless you're a blithering idiot

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Will there be anyone on this forum using both treatments? It would be fantastic to have updates.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

inbrugge

Reaction score
I don't know why people don't post evidence, o wait I know why. You just can't buy into writteb science without any real proof, unless you're a blithering idiot

There is plenty of scientific research conducted on positve effects of PGE2 & negative effects of PGD2. Just look around on google and here on this forum. Most simply, Bim, which he mentioned, increases PGE2 which is used as a treatment for eyelashes (and currently being tested for hair. How effective it will be, we don't know.)

So, guys, this is pure PGE2 or what? Doesn't it have to be synthesized in the form of another chemical?

What would be the application method? Topically in a vehicle or oral? What's the source?

I haven't heard of a pure PGE2 application before.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
There is plenty of scientific research conducted on positve effects of PGE2 & negative effects of PGD2. Just look around on google and here on this forum. Most simply, Bim, which he mentioned, increases PGE2 which is used as a treatment for eyelashes (and currently being tested for hair. How effective it will be, we don't know.)

So, guys, this is pure PGE2 or what? Doesn't it have to be synthesized in the form of another chemical?

What would be the application method? Topically in a vehicle or oral? What's the source?

I haven't heard of a pure PGE2 application before.

You would put it together in a vehicle preferably one that also contained setipiprant. This hopefully would complete this hair loss puzzle.

Yes Pure PGE2, and its tested for purity and impurities sometimes twice so we know we are getting the real deal not fakes.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but our bodies know the right and safety dosage that we don't know in manual application. Anyone knows how much should we use per day?

Mageirast

Reaction score
Before being so dismissive of a perfectly reasonable question, you should consider that your body also 'produces' cancer cells. Just because something is 'natural' does not mean it is harmless.

Your remark is absolutely legit. A more suggestive example is this one:
"the hormone estrogen is created naturally in a woman’s body. Most estrogen is produced in the ovaries, but smaller amounts are produced in the liver, the adrenal glands, the breasts, and fat cells. Once a woman reaches menopause, the ovaries no longer manufacture estrogen.
Estrogen is essential to the development of the female reproductive system. It sustains the menstrual cycle and makes childbearing possible. But it has many non-reproductive functions as well. For example, it helps lower cholesterol, regulate mood, and keep your bones and heart strong. However, some studies suggest that a high lifetime exposure to estrogen may contribute to the growth of breast cancer."

I don't want to influence you guys negatively, but just wanted to subscribe to a point of view which should be taking into consideration. Who knows, it may be helpful in making your decision thinking twice at least.