Group Buy Thread

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before being so dismissive of a perfectly reasonable question, you should consider that your body also 'produces' cancer cells. Just because something is 'natural' does not mean it is harmless.

Doesn't matter, PGE2 levels are lowered and PGD2 levels are heightened in all balding scalps. You need to reverse these two factors to reverse baldness. So, either you try to right the wrongs in balding scalps by trying things out or you remain complacent and lazy with blinders on.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Before being so dismissive of a perfectly reasonable question, you should consider that your body also 'produces' cancer cells. Just because something is 'natural' does not mean it is harmless.

You know that I laughed on hellouser's answer, exactly because of your reason...

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF banned?? That guy IS almost Hairlosstalk .... :protest:

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
hellouser is a void of negativity.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
More like realism. Seriously unban him. We need to hear about his seti results.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
@moderator of Hairlosstalk : Why is Hellouser banned??

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF? Why was hellouser banned?

I don't know . My only assumption is maybe because he gets offend to other users and attack with them with a bad language .

- - - Updated - - -

and I always appreciate hellouser because of his Ru thread and help other people , but recently I see his attitude has changed. Anyhow I would wish him come back

because I have some memories with his posts and also I hope seti works for you guys , Please just keep us updated time to time.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
You know your body produces it, right?

Your body also produces adrenaline. By your logic, that means you should be able pump adrenaline in your system with no consequences. This goes for any other of the hundreds if not thousands of your body's functions.