Group buy: Pyrilutamide KX-826 Kintor topical Anti-Androgen

el_duterino

Reaction score
Lets see once the trials are over, but from the charts you sent, this is a drug with a very long serum half life, many times much longer than RU so this isn't new at all.. we already have similar powerful anti androgen with long serum half life FDA approved now and we know..from years of testing those on our heads for the last 20 years..that these don't work in real life.

A super tiny amount will give no side effects for sure, but its not going to maintain hair for a year..this Chinese company may not know it but they also aren't specialized in dermatology.

The side effects of such anti androgen are more powerful than finasteride as they also block T

el_duterino

Reaction score
There was another AR "degrader" drug many years in the testing phase called ASC-J9 for hair loss and..prostate cancer...and it failed to market due to its long serum half life, same issue

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

For reference, this is the mean plasma concentration of Finasteride after one 5 mg oral dose:

fin5mg dose.png

And this is the plasma concentration of finasteride over the course of a few days with 2 doses (0.2 mg and 1 mg):

finplasma.png

At a dose of 3mg, plasma concentration of Pyrilutamide was 0 after application and remained 0 more than 50 hours after. As opposed to that, Finasteride immediately increases plasma concentration levels after a single dose with plasma concentration level of 0 returning only after 25 hours after dosage. Furthermore, after 17 days of dosing, a single dose of both 0.2 and 1mg finasteride increased plasma concentration more than day 1 doses of both, signaling serum build-up hence higher concentration in the blood.

The same is not observed with Pyrilutamide.

Even after several doses the plasma concentration of Pyrilutamide with doses ≤5 mg remained 0 after administration:

pyril.png

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets see once the trials are over, but from the charts you sent, this is a drug with a very long serum half life, many times much longer than RU so this isn't new at all.. we already have similar powerful anti androgen with long serum half life FDA approved now and we know..from years of testing those on our heads for the last 20 years..that these don't work in real life.

A super tiny amount will give no side effects for sure, but its not going to maintain hair for a year..this Chinese company may not know it but they also aren't specialized in dermatology.

The side effects of such anti androgen are more powerful than finasteride as they also block T

long serum half life won't even matter for the very low amount of absorption that occurs from the scalp (unfortunately otherwise male pattern baldness would be so easy to cure). Look at minoxidil for example, quite a long half life and causes strong systemic side effects when taken orally at ~5mg even yet applied at 5% on the scalp often 2-4mls at once so over 150mg applied yet I how many people are complaining about systemic side effects from it? very few

the real problem will be delivering enough to the follicles to be competitive with testosterone. Hope it does, would be a miracle compared to everything out there rn. The fact that they're considering at 5mg/ml as the starting dose is pretty promising as it's more potent than other AAs.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
That's right, delivering to the follicles is a challenge because the drug isn't just going to always find its way to the follicles and the AR, most of it is going to pass through the skin and end up in the blood anyway, hit and miss...that's why a short serum life drug like CB or even RU works much better because you can safely use a lot more and increase your chances of actually hitting hair follicles in the process..with Pyrilutamide you cannot do that. Its not better than what we did try to achieve with low doses of Darolutamide back then. Darolutamide has a serum half life of about 20 hours which is similar to this drug and the challenges remain the same.

It would be interesting to see the results of the phase II study they did in Chinese men - 120 men, 5.5 months and how this compares to the 12 months 400 German men Breezula phase 2 study..

I also think we need to wait for the results from Caucasian men ..because the balding is a lot more aggressive in this population group, in the short time frame context of such studies... Chinese men aren't going to loose as fast as northern European men in the same time frame.

They wrote the phase 2 study ended in September this year so lets see

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, delivering to the follicles is a challenge because the drug isn't just going to always find its way to the follicles and the AR, most of it is going to pass through the skin and end up in the blood anyway, hit and miss...that's why a short serum life drug like CB or even RU works much better because you can safely use a lot more and increase your chances of actually hitting hair follicles in the process..with Pyrilutamide you cannot do that. Its not better than what we did try to achieve with low doses of Darolutamide back then. Darolutamide has a serum half life of about 20 hours which is similar to this drug and the challenges remain the same.

It would be interesting to see the results of the phase II study they did in Chinese men - 120 men, 5.5 months and how this compares to the 12 months 400 German men Breezula phase 2 study..

I also think we need to wait for the results from Caucasian men ..because the balding is a lot more aggressive in this population group, in the short time frame context of such studies... Chinese men aren't going to loose as fast as northern European men in the same time frame.

You keep moving the goalposts here, so I'm going to assume like the poster above that you're being willfully ignorant here. This compound is much more potent then breezula, a compound that will probably never get FDA approval because of it's relative weakness. Same goes for RU. Sure, we can't dose this as high and that's because we actually have human data to point to.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You weren’t even in on the Darolutanide group buys from what I remember were you? Why are you saying “we”?

If you were you’d know that no one got sexual sides from it, the only downside was that it didn’t stop miniaturization like we’d hoped, wasn’t potent enough.

For everyone else, im not saying I think this will work. Im actually quite sceptical about topical AAs after all my experiments because like I said absorption is a HUGE barrier. Wish you guys good luck though!

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
long serum half life won't even matter for the very low amount of absorption that occurs from the scalp (unfortunately otherwise male pattern baldness would be so easy to cure). Look at minoxidil for example, quite a long half life and causes strong systemic side effects when taken orally at ~5mg even yet applied at 5% on the scalp often 2-4mls at once so over 150mg applied yet I how many people are complaining about systemic side effects from it? very few

the real problem will be delivering enough to the follicles to be competitive with testosterone. Hope it does, would be a miracle compared to everything out there rn. The fact that they're considering at 5mg/ml as the starting dose is pretty promising as it's more potent than other AAs.
That makes sense though because it's a pro-drug, no doubt if people were applying minoxidil sulphate to their scalps the story would be completely different.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You weren’t even in on the Darolutanide group buys from what I remember were you? Why are you saying “we”?

If you were you’d know that no one got sexual sides from it, the only downside was that it didn’t stop miniaturization like we’d hoped, wasn’t potent enough.

For everyone else, im not saying I think this will work. Im actually quite sceptical about topical AAs after all my experiments because like I said absorption is a HUGE barrier. Wish you guys good luck though!
I can't speak for your group buy but I'm pretty sure I've read posting of people on this forum reporting side effects with topical Daro. Though I'm surprised to hear you say it didn't stop miniaturisation, isn't Daro considered the strongest approved AA on the market currently. If topical Daro doesn't stop ΑGΑ what hope has KX got.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't speak for your group buy but I'm pretty sure I've read posting of people on this forum reporting side effects with topical Daro. Though I'm surprised to hear you say it didn't stop miniaturisation, isn't Daro considered the strongest approved AA on the market currently. If topical Daro doesn't stop ΑGΑ what hope has KX got.
We already know KX stopped Androgenetic Alopecia in some capacity because it passed the efficacy end point of new terminal hairs. The question is how long it will last and where it taps out in terms of improvement.

Blows my mind that people are willing to put infinite stock into the findings of a bootleg research chemical trial undertaken by hypochondriacs, people who'd already gotten side effects, and people with some of the most aggressive hairloss, but then they are presented with hard data from real double blind trials and simply say "nah, doesn't work". I've seen what these "trials" look like, and it's usually people trying compounds for 1-2 months before losing hope and giving up, it's nothing to make definitive claims over.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We already know KX stopped Androgenetic Alopecia in some capacity because it passed the efficacy end point of new terminal hairs. The question is how long it will last and where it taps out in terms of improvement.

Blows my mind that people are willing to put infinite stock into the findings of a bootleg research chemical trial undertaken by hypochondriacs, people who'd already gotten side effects, and people with some of the most aggressive hairloss, but then they are presented with hard data from real double blind trials and simply say "nah, doesn't work". I've seen what these "trials" look like, and it's usually people trying compounds for 1-2 months before losing hope and giving up.
Honestly you've been here for nearly a year, it shouldn't blow your mind.

el_duterino

Reaction score

I do no need to buy stuff from group buys, I bought my Daro directly from Gang Luo in China. I was planning to start using it but then lots of people started reporting various side effects so I ended up not using it since I was able to maintain on my regimen I had back then which was CB or RU + minoxidil. From what I remember it did work for hair thought, people mentioned a halt in shedding etc..

el_duterino

Reaction score
Olix : Due to topical administration, our investigational therapy acts directly on the affected area and is rapidly degraded upon exposure to the blood

Now this is great and what we need. Good find !
Maybe we can get the Chinese labs to make it while they do their tests. This drug is much more promising than the Kintor stuff indeed.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Olix : Due to topical administration, our investigational therapy acts directly on the affected area and is rapidly degraded upon exposure to the blood

Now this is great and what we need. Good find !
Maybe we can get the Chinese labs to make it while they do their tests. This drug is much more promising than the Kintor stuff indeed.
Again, this is from CHINA ! Jesus, don't believe anthing you read. Lets said that they are lying , what is the deal ? They are based in CHINA ! Should I need to explain it how it works ? really ? Mercks lies got them lost billons of usd with Vioxx and Propecia . Who the hell a lab based in China will loose money ? who are they going to prosecute?