Group buy: Pyrilutamide KX-826 Kintor topical Anti-Androgen

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Olix : Due to topical administration, our investigational therapy acts directly on the affected area and is rapidly degraded upon exposure to the blood

Now this is great and what we need. Good find !
Maybe we can get the Chinese labs to make it while they do their tests. This drug is much more promising than the Kintor stuff indeed.
@el_duterino it's still pre clinical, so we don't know the chemical formulation. But this stuff is very strong to regrow hair suppressed by DHT in Mouse.
If we can find the stuff. That's would be a great. We will only need to applied once a week. After a microneedling session.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@el_duterino it's still pre clinical, so we don't know the chemical formulation. But this stuff is very strong to regrow hair suppressed by DHT in Mouse.
If we can find the stuff. That's would be a great. We will only need to applied once a week. After a microneedling session.
There are like 100s of chemical that can regrowth hair..in mouse.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was another AR "degrader" drug many years in the testing phase called ASC-J9 for hair loss and..prostate cancer...and it failed to market due to its long serum half life, same issue
Hey, I had results with ASC-J9. I just had to stop using it because my hair was glowing orange fluo and people noticed.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Again, this is from CHINA ! Jesus, don't believe anthing you read. Lets said that they are lying , what is the deal ? They are based in CHINA ! Should I need to explain it how it works ? really ? Mercks lies got them lost billons of usd with Vioxx and Propecia . Who the hell a lab based in China will loose money ? who are they going to prosecute?
@jamesbooker1975
Olix is not Chinese at all that's why I wrote a positive comment on the thread. This is a 100% Korean company founded in 2010 and they have many patents and a pipeline on RNAi technology-derived treatments for various diseases.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do we know if a topical drug whitout really "hard" side effects could replace oral dutasteride ? I'm on oral dutasteride since 5 years and i would like to be able to switch :)

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know if a topical drug whitout really "hard" side effects could replace oral dutasteride ? I'm on oral dutasteride since 5 years and i would like to be able to switch :)

Nope. Best thing you can hope for in the short term is that pyrilutamide proves to be efficient and has no sides as Kintor claims. Best case scenario for release if everything works out is Q42022/2023. After that it's Kintor's AR degrader which will take a few years, again if it works, so 2024/2025 at earliest. And then there is HMI-115, probably the most sought after treatment, which if all goes well without any more delays and it works, we can also expect sometime 2024/2025 optimistically.

If these three fail then our hopes for an effective sideless alternative to finasteride/duta are pretty much gone for at least the next 6-7 years.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I was in your shoes a few years back. I used oral dutasteride for 4 years that's why I named my account after the drug..but it somewhat stopped working at year 4 and also gave me low libido and brain fog during most of those 4 years. Still used because I did not know better.
I switched to RU which has less sides than dutasteride but still has some, plus its really untested. Then I went on using CB aka Clascoterone. 4 years of usage, no dutasteride or finasteride.
Clascoterone has no side effects and works great on hair just like RU did, but its more expensive.

Some of the guys here wanting to make extra money setting up those "group buys" will jump in to say that its weak but they haven't actually used it for a long time. I started CB because I read several posts of reliable posters, guys using it saying that it works as good as RU.

Back when I started RU most people dismissed it as "snake oil" and that only I got good results etc..

You can use a lot Clasco and not to worry about side effects, in fact the 1% cream has been already cleared by the FDA on 12 years boys and up...and the Kintor stuff isn't even approved for acne which is a good indicator of safety due to the target users, teenagers.

We have a one full year trial done on 400 German balding dudes applying Clascoterone and all of them maintained hair on this drug for a whole year and with no side effects. Also worth noting that the Clasco studies did look at all hair overall while most of the finasteride studies only looked at vertex hair. My issue is the hairline and that's the hardest to maintain.

GabberHead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in your shoes a few years back. I used oral dutasteride for 4 years that's why I named my account after the drug..but it somewhat stopped working at year 4 and also gave me low libido and brain fog during most of those 4 years. Still used because I did not know better.
I switched to RU which has less sides than dutasteride but still has some, plus its really untested. Then I went on using CB aka Clascoterone. 4 years of usage, no dutasteride or finasteride.
Clascoterone has no side effects and works great on hair just like RU did, but its more expensive.

Some of the guys here wanting to make extra money setting up those "group buys" will jump in to say that its weak but they haven't actually used it for a long time. I started CB because I read several posts of reliable posters, guys using it saying that it works as good as RU.

Back when I started RU most people dismissed it as "snake oil" and that only I got good results etc..

You can use a lot Clasco and not to worry about side effects, in fact the 1% cream has been already cleared by the FDA on 12 years boys and up...and the Kintor stuff isn't even approved for acne which is a good indicator of safety due to the target users, teenagers.

We have a one full year trial done on 400 German balding dudes applying Clascoterone and all of them maintained hair on this drug for a whole year and with no side effects. Also worth noting that the Clasco studies did look at all hair overall while most of the finasteride studies only looked at vertex hair. My issue is the hairline and that's the hardest to maintain.
What % CB are you using?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Thanks dude. I have no real side effects with dutasteride, but i would like to get my DHT back in my blood.
About CB it's actually too expensive...that's why i wait about this Pyrilutamide :) It would be nice. About CB, there is the possible HPA dissruption.

Cardinal~

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best thing you can hope for in the short term is that pyrilutamide proves to be efficient and has no sides as Kintor claims. Best case scenario for release if everything works out is Q42022/2023.
Somebody at reddit emailed Kintor about pyrilutamide; accroding to him they said 2024 at the earliest.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There's people who cant maintain on oral dutasteride + 8% RU (like myself). Im very happy for you that you've been able to stop progression with RU, but for others, stronger anti-androgens are required.

Also, no one is making money on group buys besides the chinese manufacturers.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody at reddit emailed Kintor about pyrilutamide; accroding to him they said 2024 at the earliest.

Do you have a link?

I'm pretty sure that has to be regarding the release of the drug in the US. In China it should be arriving at the market end of 2022/ early 2023. Otherwise that doesn't make any sense. On their patent and portfolio's they explicitly state a 2022E release in China. They have already done 2 trials and all that remains is phase 3 which is supposed to take place early next year which means that by the end of the year the results will be out. There's no logical reason as to why they would wait for 2 years in order to put it on the market after they have completed all of their trials.

Cardinal~

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a link?

I'm pretty sure that has to be regarding the release of the drug in the US. In China it should be arriving at the market end of 2022/ early 2023. Otherwise that doesn't make any sense. On their patent and portfolio's they explicitly state a 2022E release in China. They have already done 2 trials and all that remains is phase 3 which is supposed to take place early next year which means that by the end of the year the results will be out. There's no logical reason as to why they would wait for 2 years in order to put it on the market after they have completed all of their trials.

Click "continue this thread"

He actually said 2023 not 24, my bad. Not sure if it's China or US.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Olix : Due to topical administration, our investigational therapy acts directly on the affected area and is rapidly degraded upon exposure to the blood

Now this is great and what we need. Good find !
Maybe we can get the Chinese labs to make it while they do their tests. This drug is much more promising than the Kintor stuff indeed.
OliX has been spoken about lots for a while now, they are still a while off and even if this appeared on the grey/black market, I'm unsure whether I would trust the grey/black market sources. Hard to believe that the several Chinese labs we currently use are capable of making synthesising siRNA molecules.

Last edited: