Group buy: Pyrilutamide KX-826 Kintor topical Anti-Androgen

Nachoyh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings,

We discovered some labs who are willing to custom synthesize Pyrilutamide KX-826!

Pyrilutamide
is very similair structure wise to Enzalutamide.

Pyrilutamide = (4-[3-(4-Cyano-2-fluoro-3-trifluoromethylphenyl)-5,5-dimethyl-4-oxo-2-thioxoimidazolidin-1-yl]-2-fluoro-N-methyl-benzamide)

Enzalutamide = (4-{3-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-5,5-dimethyl-4-oxo-2-thioxoimidazolidin-1-yl}-2-fluoro-N-methylbenzamide)

We think the estimated price would be around $120-$200/G

The amount of Kintor used was 0,5% = 5mg per day. Vehicle is the same as RU vehicle.

View attachment 171866

View attachment 171867

View attachment 171868

The phase II clinical trial was a multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia adults (N=120). The primary endpoint for the trial was the change from baseline in non-vellus target area hair counts (TAHC) at week 24 in comparison with placebo.

The majority of adverse events (AEs) were mild and no serious adverse event (SAE) was reported. KX-826 was well-tolerated and no new safety signals were observed. Detailed data will be released later upon the finalization of the clinical study report. 5mg (0.5%) KX-826 was determined as the dose to be taken into phase III clinical trial in China, which we expect to kick off the work in Q4 2021.

Dr. Youzhi Tong, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Kintor Pharma, commented, “We are delighted to see the primary endpoint in KX-826’s phase II study for Androgenetic Alopecia was met. Hundreds of millions of people around the world are troubled with Androgenetic Alopecia, accounting for approximately 90% of patients with hair loss. There is an urgent need for a safer and more effective drug to address this problem. We are conducting phase II clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in the US and will accelerate the progress of phase III clinical trial of KX-826 for the treatment of male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China. We also target to conduct phase II clinical trial for female Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China, so as to bring benefits to the people suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia around the globe as soon as possible.”

Price:
Pyrilutamide target price $180/g. Must order in increments of 1g.
I want in on the group buy

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coincidentally lots of really new/brand new accounts saying they want in on this group buy. Some people's very first message in the entire forum is to join the group buy. I'd say that is suspicious AF. Some people probably creating alternate accounts to falsely seem like there's lots of demand.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coincidentally lots of really new/brand new accounts saying they want in on this group buy. Some people's very first message in the entire forum is to join the group buy. I'd say that is suspicious AF. Some people probably creating alternate accounts to falsely seem like there's lots of demand.
No one makes money on these group buys except for the manufacturer. Theres no incentive to make fake accounts because a MOQ needs to be hit.

I do agree that 1) people should wait for P2 results, there's only like 1.5 months left, and 2) everyone should pitch in for testing.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only spend money on this that you are happy to loose.

Oh and only if you are comfortable mixing compounds.

You will need electric scales. Scoops. A liquid to mix the compound - ideally one tested and known to not ruin the compound you’re buying.

Make sure you buy enough to last a long time because you’ll probably run out and loose your gains.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one makes money on these group buys except for the manufacturer. Theres no incentive to make fake accounts because a MOQ needs to be hit.

I do agree that 1) people should wait for P2 results, there's only like 1.5 months left, and 2) everyone should pitch in for testing.

Not really. If someone really is scamming there might not even be a "manufacturer" overseas in China. Someone could just pocket the money and get a local supplier/chemist to give some random drug. And that's provided they even do plan on shipping any drug back to those who paid. It's a valid possibility hence I advise extreme caution and a good track record of procuring legit high purity compounds.

Last edited:

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. If someone really is scamming there might not even be a "manufacturer" overseas in China. Someone could just pocket the money and get a local supplier/chemist to give some random drug. And that's provided they even do plan on shipping any drug back to those who paid. It's a valid possibility hence I advise extreme caution and a good track record of procuring legit high purity compounds.
and you can do that exactly once

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only spend money on this that you are happy to loose.

Oh and only if you are comfortable mixing compounds.

You will need electric scales. Scoops. A liquid to mix the compound - ideally one tested and known to not ruin the compound you’re buying.

Make sure you buy enough to last a long time because you’ll probably run out and loose your gains.
Just bumping this because your GB is a sham.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and you can do that exactly once

If it's a GB, then everyone in the entire GB would lose money together, not just one person. All might lose money just once, but it's more than just the money, imagine getting the wrong compound and applying something potentially harmful to one's hair.

Also, nothing is stopping the scammer from creating another account on this forum in future and trying the same trick with gullable newbies.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is no one just a little concerned that pyrilutamide has a structure closely resembling enzalutamide!? Folks on this forum have used enza in the past and the neurological side effects seemed unpleasant at best.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is no one just a little concerned that pyrilutamide has a structure closely resembling enzalutamide!? Folks on this forum have used enza in the past and the neurological side effects seemed unpleasant at best.
Reported side effects in the phase 2 clinical trial were all minor and not serious. The more dangerous thing is that we are getting this for shady labs in China so there could be inpurities or we could be getting a completely different compound. We wouldn’t know unless someone arranged a group buy then people also pitched in for lab tests.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reported side effects in the phase 2 clinical trial were all minor and not serious. The more dangerous thing is that we are getting this for shady labs in China so there could be inpurities or we could be getting a completely different compound. We wouldn’t know unless someone arranged a group buy then people also pitched in for lab tests.
Isn’t that what a press release said, PRs are always positive. Is the trial data publicly accessible? If this drug has even half the characteristics of Enza and actually uses a rudimentary vehicle like KB then I don’t see how it wouldn’t go systemic. Honestly RU seems safer at this point as there is actually published material on the drugs characteristics and if you are fiend for positive PRs, Prostrakan also released positive Phase II PRs.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've tried a bunch of aa's topically in last year or so, at these doses, most common ones would be harmless* enough, but GB organizer aside, unless this is a trusted supplier** without testing you'd have no way of knowing what you were actually getting this time or on refills (e.g. a switch to enza as cheaper or bica as way cheaper etc)

*topical abiraterone, apa, bica, daro, enza, etc sure there are sides, which is why i don't use, but they resolve after stopping
**i have been dealing with my supplier for 2 years and don't bother testing anymore
Yeah exactly, I think for a first order it should be lab tested. It’s still not going to make using it perfectly safe but ensures we at least know what we are using.
I’m sceptical about some of the “trusted suppliers” listed on here too. Most recommendations for suppliers come from new accounts or accounts with little or no posting history.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t that what a press release said, PRs are always positive. Is the trial data publicly accessible? If this drug has even half the characteristics of Enza and actually uses a rudimentary vehicle like KB then I don’t see how it wouldn’t go systemic. Honestly RU seems safer at this point as there is actually published material on the drugs characteristics and if you are fiend for positive PRs, Prostrakan also released positive Phase II PRs.
There is actually quite a lot of material on Pyrilutimide - a lot more so than there is on RU58841 (which not only is lacking human safety data but also has lots of reports on here of negative side effects). I think it’s hard to argue that RU is going to be safer also when you consider that it never made it past phase 2 clinical trial but pyrilutimide is moving onto phase 3. There’s risks involved with taking any of these drugs.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is actually quite a lot of material on Pyrilutimide - a lot more so than there is on RU58841 (which not only is lacking human safety data but also has lots of reports on here of negative side effects). I think it’s hard to argue that RU is going to be safer also when you consider that it never made it past phase 2 clinical trial but pyrilutimide is moving onto phase 3. There’s risks involved with taking any of these drugs.
Really? I haven’t seen one published paper that even mentions it where as pubmed catalogs 14 published papers that mention RU-58841. If we are just going off positive phase-II PR’s then RU and KX are tied.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I haven’t seen one published paper that even mentions it where as pubmed catalogs 14 published papers that mention RU-58841. If we are just going off positive phase-II PR’s then RU and KX are tied
How can we say they are tied when we don’t know the outcome of the phase 2 trial for RU58841 and it was dropped by the drug company and never made it to phase 3 trials. The only published studies for RU are all on animals, phase 2 was never published and further research was abruptly dropped… that’s hardly convincing of its safety and efficacy.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can we say they are tied when we don’t know the outcome of the phase 2 trial for RU58841and it was dropped by the drug company and never made it to phase 3 trials.
Because like Kintor, Prostrakan released a positive post-Phase II press release for RU-58841/PSK-3841, It was only after the merger that the drug was abruptly dropped by new management.
The only published studies for RU are all on animals, phase 2 was never published and further research was abruptly dropped…
Which is more published material than we have on KX...
that’s hardly convincing of its safety and efficacy.
As far as I can see the only thing we have to go off concerning the efficacy/safety of KX are PR's which isn't exactly convincing. I can quite easily link the principal clinical researcher at PSK that oversaw the RU trials that can attest to its safety and efficacy but that is going to do little to convince people (as it should).

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you go look at the phase 1 data instead of making things up? The tested amount (5mg) was not detectable in the serum 30 minutes after application, neither was 12mg. 24mg was detectable and went systemic.

In addition, unlike prostraken, they released full human phase 1 data, already got approval and greenlit phase 3 in china and requested and received approval in the USA. Stop talking out your ***.

Last edited:

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because like Kintor, Prostrakan released a positive post-Phase II press release for RU-58841/PSK-3841, It was only after the merger that the drug was abruptly dropped by new management.

Which is more published material than we have on KX...

As far as I can see the only thing we have to go off concerning the efficacy/safety of KX are PR's which isn't exactly convincing. I can quite easily link the principal clinical researcher at PSK that oversaw the RU trials that can attest to its safety and efficacy but that is going to do little to convince people (as it should).
The full data is scheduled to be released this year and the information supposedly from the lead researcher on PSK is all hearsay. People claim to have contacted him to get the outcome of the study but none of this is official so we have no idea if it’s true. So you linking information supposedly from him means nothing.
On top of that my understanding is that companies also were attempting to use an altered version of RU58841 which also made it no further than initial testing.
So many people on this forum including myself have used RU and had 0 results and many have reported side effects. Pyrilutimide may well be bunk also but it’s far more promising than RU is at this point. If it had terrible side effects or efficacy it wouldn’t make it to phase 3 trials. Why would the company invest so much money in pursuing it in multiple markets if it wasn’t at least reasonably safe/effective. Either way if either of these compounds are purchased online or from group buys you take significant risks…