Group buy: Pyrilutamide KX-826 Kintor topical Anti-Androgen

Jimmy_07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, where is the study ? Stop believing every crap that came from China . Where it the study donde ?!
ttps://www1.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/2020/0522/9289203/sehk20042600157.pdf

Put the "h" before ttps://, here are results of the phase 1.

ineedKY

My Regimen
Reaction score
All we know about this guy is that he can copy paste stuff into a forum and type.

Would you really buy this…

Sure I’m new here but I come bearing good news (see copy paste). I can turn powder into hair! Maybe.

You give me your money. I’ll send you powder. You just run it on your head with [some liquid formula copy paste goes here] and within no time your shiny noggin will be sprouting new follicles”…

Suuuuuure buddy.
I surely did not make it mandatory to join the GB. You can think whatever you want about it. But there are some people that are into experiencing new hair loss treatment. I never hosted an GB, but this one is special since it's gonna be the first approved treatment for androgenic alopecia in 20 years.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brand new account. No contributions to this community. Just the one post to tell us that “I’m interested”…

Suuuuure you are.

If you spend money on this “GB” you don’t deserve the money you’re going to loose on this GB.
Actually I had a quick glance through the discord and maybe it's legit.

KimuraTrap

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brand new account. No contributions to this community. Just the one post to tell us that “I’m interested”…

Suuuuure you are.

If you spend money on this “GB” you don’t deserve the money you’re going to loose on this GB.
Ha hey I’m just here from a Reddit post. Guy mentioned a successful group buy and that others on this board were looking to do the same. Just was curious is all.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with @kiwi666

I get that the guys here are eagerly awaiting Pyrilutamide and want to try it out. But don't let your impatience cause you to not think logically.

Like would you really trust new accounts with no reputation in this forum to supposedly get you a high purity drug from China? It's like asking to be scammed. People understand desperation and formulate a way to run away with ya'lls money.

Heck you might even get a compound which isn't even Pyrilutamide or low purity.

IMO, ya'll should wait first till the Phase 2 official results are released by Kintor and then decide whether or not it is even worthwhile buying.

Then if it is good results, you're much more safer trying to get Pyrilutamide via a group buy from this forum which is being procured by someone who is well known for procuring legit compounds of high purity.

Track record is everything when it comes to these group buys. Especially getting a compound from a whole different country.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao guys...
We are all just trying to help eachother here

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to help you save your money.

Don’t believe the hype.