Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Nomiea7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm interested as well, I want to follow up on this regimen. Typically how long do results show? I know the group buy is closed but can I get access to the discord?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil when applied topically doesn’t gets to the follicles 100%. I just heard a transplant doctor say minoxidil w) propylene glycol absorbs at 1.4%. That means 98.6% just evaporates away. Also the strength of the sulfotransferase enzyme in an individual’s scalp may lessen the 1.4% number further.
This is one reason to microneedle

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil when applied topically doesn’t gets to the follicles 100%. I just heard a transplant doctor say minoxidil w) propylene glycol absorbs at 1.4%. That means 98.6% just evaporates away. Also the strength of the sulfotransferase enzyme in an individual’s scalp may lessen the 1.4% number further.
i just think like, finasteride does go systemic, many drugs do, what insures this does not? and an AR degrader does not just reduce the action of dht, which some men can get away with, it makes it imoossible for any androgenic activity in that cell. so if it goes systemic in large enoufh quantities this is a problem much more than finasteride bc it also affevts action of free T. this was never trialed and tested on animals unlike what kintor is doing, they are testing the rate of absorption to figure out how mucb of it hits the blood stream. does it become inactive once it hits like CB? you realize activity of a given AR could be supressed for weeks? im not sure about this. but i am glad people are trying it, itd just inquire more information on it

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP post explains their reasoning...
but it is just assumptions. that is whx usually many clinical trials are required. and people still think finasteride is not understood even though it is an extremely well researched drug there is anlot of anti finasteride propaganda still despite that. ok so people assume 1/10000th of the csncer dosage foes systemic however if you incorporate micro needling and you needle into the lower dermis it might hit the blood stream directly making it quite unpreductable? and thats ignoring the fact thag nobody knows whether it will just stick around in the local tissue. i get that there us reason to be hopeful because if kintor for example would not expect these properties they would not initiate clinical trials, if it hadnt shown minimal absorption in animal tests, they again would not hsve inititiated human trials. thats good. but this is a different drug? it might behave very different. and805 daltons is quite a lot, it might just not penetrate at all or eith needling too much

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
but it is just assumptions. that is whx usually many clinical trials are required. and people still think finasteride is not understood even though it is an extremely well researched drug there is anlot of anti finasteride propaganda still despite that. ok so people assume 1/10000th of the csncer dosage foes systemic however if you incorporate micro needling and you needle into the lower dermis it might hit the blood stream directly making it quite unpreductable? and thats ignoring the fact thag nobody knows whether it will just stick around in the local tissue. i get that there us reason to be hopeful because if kintor for example would not expect these properties they would not initiate clinical trials, if it hadnt shown minimal absorption in animal tests, they again would not hsve inititiated human trials. thats good. but this is a different drug? it might behave very different. and805 daltons is quite a lot, it might just not penetrate at all or eith needling too much
but why don't you disappear JANEY stupid woman .... write a thousand lines to say what? nothing ... because before saying your bullshit you do not look at the posts !!

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You right its indeed risky path but we can figure out the dose and stuff after the reports from the first GB .

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man could you tell me the name of the Doctor who threw the 1.4% number i'm researching to compare the sytemic absoption of massive dose of topical vs oral and most Doctor are clueless. a leading trichologist in pain ( who conduct oral minoxidil studies) told me that 10ml of topical 5% eaqal 2.5/3 mg of oral but if absorption is 1.4% doesn't work

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what if it goes systemic? You're applying 1mg topically, and 40mg oral had no side effects in the trials. Yes of course it's assumptions, what did you expect? For people to pull the secret hair loss ARV trials out of their a.s.s?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why this fourm became a toxic place, many new members here are ruinning a good threads and the fourm with discrimination and a childish discussions, I hope the @Admin is still alive.

And this mf is who gave me a dislike is one of them.
People need to start mass reporting and then putting trolls on ignore. Also it would be good if @Admin would make one of us moderator so we can ban the trolls.