Goingat20, here is the RU plan

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with mgmt about hazmat. I would get a vacuum food sealer, and make sure those packages are thick enough and sealed air-tight. I recently purchases lye (sodium hydroxide) to make pretzels, and had to go through a huge procedure, something that wouldn't have happened before 9/11.

BTW, kudos go to collegechemistrystudent, for doing such a proactive and admirable thing here.

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, I agree. ziplock bags are bound too leak. I'm not fond of the shipping costs of the other stuff, but maybe it is best. A 1oz vial would be cheap to send, but as expensive as it is, maybe the ice packs and styro foam are necessary. So maybe the extra costs of shipping are worth keeping it as fresh as possible.

What do you all think? Should mgmt send styrofoam and ice packs? I think it can get hot in the postal truck. It would be nice if it survived the first trip cold, and sat at the post office, and then maybe only got a bit warm right before getting to the door.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey stax
Just noticed your online, if you can give us an update on your progress that would be awesome. Also how much RU do you apply and how many times daily?
Thanks man

CCS

Reaction score
Since it is past the 15th, they should have mailed it. It is supposed to come fast once in the mail, but I have not heard from them yet.

So far newbaldy84, you, and mgmt want 2g, and hairhaircomeagain and I are trying to sell ours.

I thought my topicals where helping, but I went a few days without showering and my hair looks about the same. I think one of the shampoos just makes it look good.

CCS

Reaction score
The RU should arrive in 3-6 days. Here are some excerps from the email: Since it is arriving in 2 5g bags, that my determin what size batches I make.

Normal Storage: From former research by our technicians team and some positive discussion with various clients, we newly suggest you to store RU powder in airtight bottles and food-store vacuum container always avoiding a light-touch for any longer time than a few minutes, and then especially store the whole container in a low temperature best during 0 to 10 Deg.C, and pay very high attention on their future sampling process that, must firstly take the whole container out from the low temperature place like a refrigeratory, and keep the unopened container in room for at least 2-3 hours before you open the container and bottles to get any RU out for using, then after your sampling you must be very sure about seal all bottles and containers (like a food-store vacuum container or another safe containers prepared by yourselves) very tightly and store the whole container back to a frozen place (like a icebox or best a desiccation refrigeratory if you could have such a good condition), to do all those carefully is only for preventing the rest RU in bags and bottles from easily coagulating air moisture on the surface of the rest RU powder and/or inside the bottles to cause a less effectiveness.

Special Suggestion: Please do not hurry opening any bottle after you receive it, until the whole package has been kept in your room temperature after 2-3 hours.

Here below are some email introductions of some other clients, hope it is helpful for you.

1. greetings,

1) I noticed a stop in hairloss around 2-3 months of use. I noticed regrowth around month 3-4, and now after more then 6 months, I am still noticing some regrowth and hope for continued success.

2) I apply 2ml of a 5% ru solution (1ml twice daily approx 12 hours apart). I make the 5% solution by adding 2.5grams of ru to 35ml of Everclear, 10ml of PPG (Propylene Glycol) and 5ml of distilled water. I store the solution in an old 60ml minoxidil bottle and keep it wrapped in a coloured plastic bag in the fridge at approx 5 degrees C. I store the powder in the containers sent from Faith Eagle wrapped in paper, and plastic in a plastic rubbermaid container in a dark closet in my basement (basement in finished so it is dry and dark, and cool) approx temp is 15 degrees C.

hope this helps...thank you again for your services and I look forward to more orders.

2. Please see following answers to questions:

1) Since your RU is packed in 5g bags, could I just double the recipe and still maintain the correct proportion?

You could, but probably best to split the proportions as we do not know how long the RU will keep when mixed and best to use up the mixture within 4-6 weeks.

2) Would it be keeping best effectiveness when use the solution in store? How to store the solution?

Most people store the solution in the fridge between 4-6 degrees C.

3) Further, where can I purchase Everclear?

Can only be purchased in two states that I know of, Texas and Pennsylvania in the USA.

[Everclear is a brand of pure grain alcohol, available in 190 proof (95%) and a less common 151 proof (75.5%) variant. If Everclear is not sold where you live, plain vodka can be used instead (Everclear is basically a strong form of vodka).]

Goingat20

Reaction score
Cant wait to start using RU, my hair is looking like sh*t lately. Gor the races comming up need to thicken my bloody hair up

CCS

Reaction score
my hair looks OK dry. It looks bad in front when I have topicals in it. I'm in my twenties, going to a college where all the women are hot, and I'm affraid that they will think I'm a nasty 40 year old if I hit on them. I've been using a lot of my topicals for almost a month now, but am disappointed with the results. I know I'm supposed to wait longer to know.

CCS

Reaction score
They said they mailed it last week, and that I might get it last weekend. It has not arrived. I got a note for a missed parcel, but I'm also expecting at least two other parcels from a while back.

CCS

Reaction score
the box was from beyond-a-century

fast shipping:
beyond-a-century
inhousepharmacy
drproctor.com

slow shipping:
unitedpharmacies
eucapil
follica

CCS

Reaction score
No. I'm getting worried. I was mailed about 10 or 11 days ago, I think, and they said it would take 3-6 days, probably business days. So I guess that is not too bad.

Goingat20

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
They said they mailed it last week, and that I might get it last weekend. It has not arrived. I got a note for a missed parcel, but I'm also expecting at least two other parcels from a while back.

hey man, maybe you should take the note for the missed parcel to the post, they probably got it waiting for you there

CCS

Reaction score
I already checked that. It was my vitamin C from beyond-a-century.

mgmt

Reaction score
CCS, you should really try contacting them if possible. I'm about to be in-between treatments and will have to make a decision as to whether or not I need to order another bottle of Xandrox (which is about $90).

I had a problem with something being shipped from China like 6 months back. The package was stopped and returned to the sender, via Customs people. They don't even let you know, when something like this happens and I had to contact the sender myself..

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that mine got through customs. However they did cut open the box, so it's possible they decided to send yours back. In any case Owense was very helpful with my order, so if your RU didn't get there this time, I'm sure it can be sorted out easily.