Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very different. Temples and over all thinning. Clumps coming out. I’m restarting oral minoxidil.

Attachments

• A1E9B65D-7D46-4771-900E-C6B503996A71.jpeg
    A1E9B65D-7D46-4771-900E-C6B503996A71.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 56151F05-A8F3-4002-A2E7-BABE83DA691A.jpeg
    56151F05-A8F3-4002-A2E7-BABE83DA691A.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 178

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I need to add to my regime to increase density. I can feel the drop off in the crown and it’s making styling impossible.

Any ideas on what to layer on the topical Finasteride? I had a huge drop off when I stopped oral minoxidil in May hoping resuming can help a recovery. I also used some low dose HCG after I got Finasteride sides.

Considering RU or CB. I have a winlevi Rx but can’t source yet.

any input on peptides? Or nutrition stacks? help me reboot a stack I can maintain for 12 months.

Attachments

• D7A60B28-9EC7-4D09-B3CB-064561F435B1.jpeg
    D7A60B28-9EC7-4D09-B3CB-064561F435B1.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 157
  • F0CDE369-C845-4BAF-B529-49E93184AB68.jpeg
    F0CDE369-C845-4BAF-B529-49E93184AB68.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 4F81FA6B-905A-4BF7-A36A-BAAB13CAE7C7.jpeg
    4F81FA6B-905A-4BF7-A36A-BAAB13CAE7C7.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 8A302880-21BC-4BE1-8C70-B7AE8C59A9FE.jpeg
    8A302880-21BC-4BE1-8C70-B7AE8C59A9FE.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 172

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I’m lucky just trying to slow things down. I even have HGH thinning it would help but even that’s a mixed bag.

3 priorities

keep fertility
No ED or loss of EQ
Save my hair

will pay anything to make this happen, where and how. seems like celebrities make it happen. Even goat Tom Brady recovered with crazy density at my age.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please take a look above on sides and behind ear. Shouldn’t that hair be safe? It’s thin AF.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is dark, your scalp is light. Plus every photo I see of your hair, its either wet or has some kind of product in it - clumping together. All of these factors ( throw lighting and camera exposure in ) are making you believe your hair is thinning. In places where hair changes direction you will often see scalp, its normal. Even at the sides - when my hair is long, the sides look thin, but short, super thick.

Your hair is excellent, for any age.

Post a pic of your hair washed and dry and I bet it looks very dense.

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are people still paying attention to this thread?

@bluecyclone, look dude you clearly have issues that have nothing to do with hairloss.

Hair thins as we reach a certain age, and you are 40! Your hair is thicker than Tom Brady's, it is in fact so thick that most doctors would not be willing to operate on it because there isn't any space to place more grafts. Also celebrities don't have a special formula for hair loss, the fact that Stallone rocks a rug is the ultimate proof.

You have been whining about your hair loss since 2017 and still rock a FULL HEAD, doesn't tell you anything?

Also I honestly think your shedding is caused by the fact that you are pulling it constantly to see how much comes out, causing stress on the follicles, this is what doctor bernstein told me and he was absolutely right. it can also be because you are getting on meds that cause shedding and then getting off them before their positive effects can happen, which is the dumbest thing anyone with hair loss could ever do...

I'm also from the east coast and have financial means to go to doctors like Bernstein and Carlos Wesley, but unlike you I listen to them. Follow a regimen and call it a day instead of obsessing about it. There is just so much you can do about this sh*t.

Sorry about your mid life crisis my guy, my best recommendation for you is a therapist and maybe a in patient facility to calm your demons. And nice Panerai btw.

platinums

Reaction score
Honestly I think the ideal treatment is 2.5mg oral minoxidil + 1mg finasteride, take it every night and forget about it.

I'm not sure why certain users encouraged you to drop minoxidil, it's almost always a bad idea.

And despite what others are saying, yes I do see some thinning - it looks a lot like my hair when my scalp is inflamed and I'm shedding. I know you said previously you had no itchiness so I'm not sure why it looks like that.

But yeah I hope you find a regimen that works for you, look after yourself mentally and try to stay positive

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think the ideal treatment is 2.5mg oral minoxidil + 1mg finasteride, take it every night and forget about it.

I'm not sure why certain users encouraged you to drop minoxidil, it's almost always a bad idea.

And despite what others are saying, yes I do see some thinning - it looks a lot like my hair when my scalp is inflamed and I'm shedding. I know you said previously you had no itchiness so I'm not sure why it looks like that.

But yeah I hope you find a regimen that works for you, look after yourself mentally and try to stay positive
We’ve seen “some thinning” for a few years now. Age related.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys make some great posts.. but why do you still bother at this point, unless you don't talk directly to him but just make commentary on his mental state for the rest of the forum, which is fine.

OP is trapped in his own mind, barely communicates with other members and spams "thinning" and "oral minoxidil" along with close up selfies of his scalp for years..