Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Emptiness

My Regimen
Reaction score
I worked out for 5 months [Feb to July]. I was only using milk jugs, broom sticks, and a weighted bag. It 100% at least helped me mentally. I almost thought I was going to be able to move forward in life.

Also, why'd you stop squats and deadlifts?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I really believe the not needed thyroid medications started this cascade and I haven’t been able to recover. I’m on way too much sh*t but every time I trying ween of the consequences are awful. Like tried to stop Wellbutrin and deep depression, pushed away my girlfriend, ultimately lost her in the process and depression.
dude, please done be like the patients on the impact section...

as much as i love to mock you, take finasteride to prevent, some minoxidil maybe and have peace of mind..

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it’s just the constant and rapid loss. The women don’t notice yet and even single I can meet incredible young women but it’s the fact that they love the hair and I know how has it is going that I live with insane stress about it. I lose 500+ a day. They all used to be long now most are thin and 2-3 inches with tapered ends. I feel and see a pattern. My crown is thin and feels bald compared to May. I’m on topical Finasteride and I may have to restart oral Minoxidil.

Attachments

• A7609883-6001-4087-9B5F-D2E66EF6A3E9.jpeg
    A7609883-6001-4087-9B5F-D2E66EF6A3E9.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 140

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is in
Well it’s just the constant and rapid loss. The women don’t notice yet and even single I can meet incredible young women but it’s the fact that they love the hair and I know how has it is going that I live with insane stress about it. I lose 500+ a day. They all used to be long now most are thin and 2-3 inches with tapered ends. I feel and see a pattern. My crown is thin and feels bald compared to May. I’m on topical Finasteride and I may have to restart oral Minoxidil.
this picture your hair wet or dry, or greasy or whatever?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Normal head of hair for mid forties for even a non balding male. You do not have aggressive male pattern baldness like you believe. You are going to see scalp because your hair is so long the weight does that. I just cut my hair real short and it looks alot thicker now than when it was longer and it was no where as long as your hair.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hadn’t changed much.

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only an absolute beta would say he’s on steroids. He’s in great shape but looks natural
Cringe. Don't confuse a hairloss forum with incel forum. Alpha beta delta sigma bullshit. And some people use low doses of steroids to get a lean ripped aesthetic. Not every steroid user is a beefcake.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel like you could've initially gotten away with oral finasteride monotherapy given your loss is very minimal and non aggressive, I think you messed up by throwing the whole kitchen sink at your hair initially and induced a Telogen Effluvium. GG

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I was pretty f*****g happy successful with a world of options to be honest the loss of hair wasn’t as bad as having a problem I could not solve that comes with such uncertainties and compromises. Finasteride is no joke and the people that get fucked by it are really fucked. So yeah this has been a disaster and much worse recently but the whole time not having a regimen that worked without harming my health has been the real issue. I’ve never been this thin, this fast. Temples has disappeared in the last month.

Attachments

• ECE36AC8-ED9E-491B-ABEA-6AC5719DBE51.jpeg
    ECE36AC8-ED9E-491B-ABEA-6AC5719DBE51.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 7606F843-75B4-4C5F-8A0F-0B7DDEF608A6.jpeg
    7606F843-75B4-4C5F-8A0F-0B7DDEF608A6.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 168

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
yeah I was pretty f*****g happy successful with a world of options to be honest the loss of hair wasn’t as bad as having a problem I could not solve that comes with such uncertainties and compromises. Finasteride is no joke and the people that get fucked by it are really fucked. So yeah this has been a disaster and much worse recently but the whole time not having a regimen that worked without harming my health has been the real issue. I’ve never been this thin, this fast. Temples has disappeared in the last month.
You are right finasteride is no joke but it's also no cure. You act like it is supposed to stop your hair loss in it's tracks. Some guys can actually develop a mature hairline later in life. You are that person. Me too. You just won't accept the fact that our body goes thru some big changes when you hit the big 40. I told you before I watched a full head hit 40 at a NW1 and by the time he hit 50 he was a diffuse NW3V. Many young posters will tell you their dad was a full head at 40 and hit a diffuse NW4 or more in their 60's. I doubt it will happen to you but it could if you stop your hair loss meds. Just be happy you fall into the category: you have above average hair for your age. Will be very interesting to see what happens to @Northface32 in his 40's and 50's. He will probably have hair like John Stamos.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very true about the usage of finasteride.... But if you ask all victims of hairloss what they wish they could do different, and a majority will tell you they wish they had started treatments sooner. Prevention is key, especially if your genetics aren't great. It's easier to maintain hair, then it is to regrow it. @mid 30s, I thought it was a good idea to atleast be proactive, in 10-15 years I atleast hope we have new methods for hairloss. Gl to everyone trying to make the best of their situation.

Reactions: 300

shahpriti

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any specific remedies or ideas to stop hair fall, because I am having hair fall recently for the last 5 months.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinning very fast I get sides. I need to get more aggressive. I have lost so much since May.

Any thoughts on GKU or Zin Th?