Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @bluecyclone . I'm not sure if you're keen on doing this, but if you have done so. Do you mind sharing your blood results? I realised that even my donor is starting to thin and wonering if you have something similar like mine in your blood results.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM30089 is the most powerful pgd2 blocker, like 1000 times more powerful than setipiprant (seriously). It stops shedding in virtually everybody who try it. But it's very difficult to sleep while on it because it inhibits all the pgd2 in the body

OC000459 is also a pgd2 blocker, much more powerful than setipiprant but weaker than TM30089, so It's easier to sleep while on it. OC is very pricey, TM is very cheap.

Don't expect regrowth from these meds, their job is only to halt further recession and hair loss
Sourcing looks difficult

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @bluecyclone . I'm not sure if you're keen on doing this, but if you have done so. Do you mind sharing your blood results? I realised that even my donor is starting to thin and wonering if you have something similar like mine in your blood results.
I just posted my most recent.

thyroid levels are normal
testosterone 750 (down from 1150 last month while using topical Dutasteride)
DHT 26 up from 24
Ferritin 446 (up from 75 after iron IV)
LOW WBCs

anything else? zinc, copper, iodine all good.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
321BD8D1-9639-4DA0-B6BD-09B9A0AD46AD.jpeg
Crown is fucked

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whispy mess. With this much shed each brushing.

Attachments

• E175F7A0-5886-404B-90F8-7D5EFBB0A462.jpeg
    E175F7A0-5886-404B-90F8-7D5EFBB0A462.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 129

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not terrible. Check the hair in your brush to see if they look healthy and long or short and also see if you see malformed ones. This can be indicative. I can't remember what you are on but you have nice hair in this pic. I would still trade you now but mine is improving rapidly which is a bizarre twist from the end of puberty. A hair reversal, shall I say. You worry so much that it would be great to find something to ease your mind.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score

He was married to Goddess.
Thanks Janey, just the shedding volume is making it impossible to keep pace with regrowth. I think some is related to oral minoxidil, shed in it but shedding more trying to ease off.

diameter of each hair varies a lot some are definitely malformed, tapered roots thin. The hairs I’m losing most of are whispy and about 4 inches.

I dropped topical Dutasteride and now use .25 Strut topical Finasteride gel only. Thinking about the protor product but get similar vibes to RU, unsure of the make up and whether or not it will be sustainable. Also had a long time commitment.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Janey, just the shedding volume is making it impossible to keep pace with regrowth. I think some is related to oral minoxidil, shed in it but shedding more trying to ease off.

diameter of each hair varies a lot some are definitely malformed, tapered roots thin. The hairs I’m losing most of are whispy and about 4 inches.

I dropped topical Dutasteride and now use .25 Strut topical Finasteride gel only. Thinking about the protor product but get similar vibes to RU, unsure of the make up and whether or not it will be sustainable. Also had a long time commitment.
Take a look at the article below written by the owner of the site. I shed to baldness so I threw on a week for 18 months while it all grew back but sheds are usually positive but they can resemble regular hair loss so it can be hard to tell. I recommend adding Selsun Blue or a knock-off and what the article below says:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Thats the problem. You don't believe in an MD who specializes in hair loss. I told you he is legit. Do you trust me? You have seen my hair? Does it look like his product is a failure. You have to remember I took a genetic test that said I would respond poorly to finasteride. So that is why I stick with Proxiphen.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the problem. You don't believe in an MD who specializes in hair loss. I told you he is legit. Do you trust me? You have seen my hair? Does it look like his product is a failure. You have to remember I took a genetic test that said I would respond poorly to finasteride. So that is why I stick with Proxiphen.
What is Proxiphen?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What is Proxiphen?
A topical created by Dr Proctor who specializes in hair loss. He created as an alternative to people who responded poorly to traditional hair loss treatments. He has a degree in pharmacology and dermatology. He is an MD that practices in Texas.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A topical created by Dr Proctor who specializes in hair loss. He created as an alternative to people who responded poorly to traditional hair loss treatments. He has a degree in pharmacology and dermatology. He is an MD that practices in Texas.
What is in it? It sounds like another option for some of these younger guys.

Better Call Neg

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it cost and where do you get it?