Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's quite a significant decrease in density that you have experienced (although 'less than 25%' looks very much exaggerated). You went from 'great hair, regardless of your age' to 'good hair for your age'. Some guys - i am one of them - seem to have great hair until their late 30's, before heavy shedding and rapid loss of density sets in.
You have said it before: all that you want is the shedding and the loss of density to stop. If you could sign for this (or slightly worse) hair at 55, you'd be a fool not to do it. In other words, this would be your goal: slowing it down. This has been said many, many times before, too: your best course would be to ditch virtually all the treatments you're on and evaluate in a year from now. And try to calm down, of course. That is the hardest part, i can imagine.
Like @Ourkes says: a therapist would be a very good idea. You're wasting these precious early middle aged years, in which most men slowly start to learn to live with the loss of their youth. What else can we do? Tormenting yourself like this, it's not worth it.
I’m 42, I think I gradually dealt with loss of youth during my 30s (no one escapes it!) But hey, it was actually liberating, being able to live life to the full without the same hangups, people pleasing etc of your 20s. And I’ve looked after myself so can still do pretty much what I did back then without taking myself so seriously or caring what others think. Bluecyclone would still give most 25 yr olds a run for their money, no doubt. He needs to just get himself back in to the zone and go out there and grab life once again.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes sign me up for this hair at 55. But at this rate I’ll be bald at 45. The last 8 months have been a complete nightmare. I’ve been panicking fir years but never has the change gone so far without regrowing a portion. Last October might crown was thinning but hairline still solid. Now it’s all terrible.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
All hairs are now 4 inches. I guess what I started in October but caused a shed was working? Now the new approach is fucked? I went back to topcial Finasteride from Strut. Daily .25 and dropped oral minoxidil back on the worst shed yet but instead of long hair they are all short. My natural testosterone is still over 1000 at 44.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All hairs are now 4 inches. I guess what I started in October but caused a shed was working? Now the new approach is fucked? I went back to topcial Finasteride from Strut. Daily .25 and dropped oral minoxidil back on the worst shed yet but instead of long hair they are all short. My natural testosterone is still over 1000 at 44.
No success with oral Minoxidil? I started stair climbing about one month ago along with 3-4 drops of liquid minoxidil drinking it. Hair feel better and I feel better at 54. Will be happy if I can keep hair I have

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in oral minoxidil for 3 years. Stopped recently but think it’s a mistake. f***. No extra body hair or heart issues. I have about 2000 pills left over.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in oral minoxidil for 3 years. Stopped recently but think it’s a mistake. f***. No extra body hair or heart issues. I have about 2000 pills left over.
You wished you never stopped or are glad you stopped and did you have heart issues?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never had heart issues but stopped because I thought it was causing the constshed. Now it’s still shedding but maybe also all of the dependent hair?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
For comparison this is from August 2020. My hair is FUCKED.

Attachments

• 677E5BB3-DA3E-40EF-B7B1-BF1BF1D8C5DE.jpeg
    677E5BB3-DA3E-40EF-B7B1-BF1BF1D8C5DE.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 199

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus this is brutal, everything I try makes things f*****g worse. I went to Baumen and switched to topical Finasteride .25 with tretenoin. It’s been two weeks and my head is on fire . I’ve never had dandruff but the tretenoin is literally burning my scalp off. The pain alternates with a crazy itch that I also rarely had to deal with. It’s so fucked that the treatments only f*** my hair more. My density is gone. There is an ocean of short hairs on my entire head sides included. Do I stop after two weeks or press on? I gave topcial Dutasteride 8 months and after 8 months of an intense shed and crippling sides. The only change is destruction to the once solid hairline.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is your hair greased up in the new pictures but never in the old ones. Obviously it would look worse like that.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that thread is a sad joke...
dude take medication and whatever you can... for your hair and for your mental well being... and stay off the internet for a while...

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s so f*****g thin. Everyday I lose 500 hairs, diffuse and long so hard to see but all of the hair is dying.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop medication? I know the oil is messy but still have to try something. I think I’m getting sides even on only .25% topical. I mean it’s only worse on meds for me and it will never recover. I have tons of little hairs but they are almost all fucked up. Can diffuse get hair transplants?