Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be effective for me. I have tried not using Proxiphen and my hair gets worse. I recently went back to using it daily and my hair has improved. It is an expensive long term commitment but it helps me deter having to get a hair transplant so far.
Where do you get it?

nachos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people won't have perfect hair through their 40's.. I see no significant difference, you are just greedy.

200 hairs shedding every day is not alot when you have 1000000 hairs on your head.
Don’t say they’re greedy. This is clearly traumatic for them, as it is for a lot of us. You just sound like an accusatory ***

nachos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U don't even have male pattern baldness u deluded BDD ridden imbecile.
I see no signs of miniaturization ur just combing ur hair and putting a flash on it and then u can see a little bit of scalp.
Absolutely pathetic, claiming u were going bald in year, we are 2 years further and u still ahve zero signs of hairloss.
Piss off will you you retard.
Kill yourself, thanks. f*****g a**h**. You’re not only wrong, but you’re a f*****g c***.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair didn't change since 2017, the only thing that's different is that you forgot how to comb your hair and started styling it with a strip of bacon
wtf.jpg

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s changed is the hairline and diffuse front. I think Finasteride Dutasteride made the front worse

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s changed is the hairline and diffuse front. I think Finasteride Dutasteride made the front worse
Nope, there's no difference since 2017. How about you go to a hairdresser and let them fix your hair, since you clearly have no idea how to manage that rats nest.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really amazes me how every single picture he posts his hair is either wet or greasy. I'm yet to see a picture of his hair fully dried

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really amazes me how every single picture he posts his hair is either wet or greasy. I'm yet to see a picture of his hair fully dried
yeah is sheer nonsense... the shedding with tons of hair in the shower is something to be concerned about, but he acts like 12yo and is apparently not even looking for the real cause... should check a few doctors before going on every drug imagineable on a full head of hair...

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah is sheer nonsense... the shedding with tons of hair in the shower is something to be concerned about, but he acts like 12yo and is apparently not even looking for the real cause... should check a few doctors before going on every drug imagineable on a full head of hair...
I did they were all f*****g awful and I bought ‘start early’ bullshit only to f*** up my health and my hair.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the super high testosterone 1150 at 44 no HRT, should I add RU or CB back? The front is getting butchered fast. Worse on Topical Finasteride.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone please tell me this isn’t 100% fucked from last year. There’s no f*****g hair left.

Attachments

• 331CBA29-39BC-4854-85D6-F5668A8CAB40.jpeg
    331CBA29-39BC-4854-85D6-F5668A8CAB40.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 153

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone please tell me this isn’t 100% fucked from last year. There’s no f*****g hair left.

You already know how people will respond to this: 1) ungrease your hair, it's impossible to judge with you style it like that, 2) you're 44 - your hair looks great for age. Not GOAT quality anymore, but nonetheless great.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not screwed, not at all. I would say to stop panicking. Give yourself a 6 month detox, then add treatments back in. You never really needed treatments in the first place IMO, you triggered T.E. and have been stuck in its vicious cycle. What you need is good old fashioned homeostasis.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks all. I just need to figure out how the f*** to stop this constant shedding. It has not slowed in 4 years. I’m terrified about spotting treatment but at the same time think the treatments made the whole thing much much worse.

Attachments

• 97F9BC33-721D-4361-8792-DE2F0A09EB73.jpeg
    97F9BC33-721D-4361-8792-DE2F0A09EB73.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 121

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the sheddng might be because you dropped oral min bro. Btw you have amazing hair for your age and better hairline than a teenager...