Attachments

• 057A3FF2-CCD4-41DC-A8C0-416AD0C00714.jpeg
    057A3FF2-CCD4-41DC-A8C0-416AD0C00714.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 165

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you f*****g mean? You have zero hair loss
Look back WTF. I started from GOAT and 3-4 years on ‘treatments’ and I’m fucked. I’m ripped as f***, iron am, and make money but f*****g miserable over this hairloss. The question is WTF do the celebrities do to save their sh*t. Can’t just be transplants? Beckham was FUCKED but now dense as a MF, MM lost his hairline now solid… Konior won’t help.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look back WTF. I started from GOAT and 3-4 years on ‘treatments’ and I’m fucked. I’m ripped as f***, iron am, and make money but f*****g miserable over this hairloss. The question is WTF do the celebrities do to save their sh*t. Can’t just be transplants? Beckham was FUCKED but now dense as a MF, MM lost his hairline now solid… Konior won’t help.
beckham loves his toppik apparently...

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Celebrities don't f*** their endocrine system with a bunch of treatments they don't need

You're 42-43, shredded af, career, long term gf and still a good head of hair that will recover if you just leave it the f*** alone and calm your tits. Why are you throwing it all away? You need help but not from a derm.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude, you have nice hair still. I think you comb and brush your hair wayyy to much. Your ocd, you should relax....fix it after a show and let it be. Excessive combing and brushing will thin it out. Let it grow.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked back and posted a picture of you from 2017 and saw no change, and you didn't take my advice and your hair is still greasy as f***

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already thought about the possibility of him shaving his beard/pubes and throwing it on the sink just to troll us and make us think it's actually coming from his hair

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am careful. Something changed and the shedding has never slowed. I’m debating if I need to get more aggressive. The sides were awful and even on topical Finasteride the sides are there. Depression being the worst.

it’s still sort of long but to non Norwood spotters I don’t look very thin. debating a short cut but it will definitely reveal a pattern.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already thought about the possibility of him shaving his beard/pubes and throwing it on the sink just to troll us and make us think it's actually coming from his hair
Is It bad that I kind of hope that’s the case? I‘be never met a god-tier troll before or seen one with this level of unflinching commitment. It would be like finding a unicorn...

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am careful. Something changed and the shedding has never slowed. I’m debating if I need to get more aggressive. The sides were awful and even on topical Finasteride the sides are there. Depression being the worst.

it’s still sort of long but to non Norwood spotters I don’t look very thin. debating a short cut but it will definitely reveal a pattern.
It's about time you gave up that grease factory

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was shedding same amount on oral minoxidil. Wondering if adding back makes sense. Anyone have ED sides from oral minoxidil

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. I have learned not to post on these types of threads because months later or whatever, it is still the same old meme merde and my bell tells me something or some quote interesting is a foot. Sadly, here no and I have to see that bizarre stupid baby with black Chia pet hair.

I absolve thee of baldness if thou willst stop posting and driving all of these guys nuts on purpose. Janey's pretty much impervious to anything related to "nuts" so I don't mind being the mediator of the end of this Goddess-forsaken thread....