Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
towel dry. and normal but if you look at early pictures it’s a fraction of the density even last year.

looking at the crown and back is a pattern noticeable? Could it be DUPA?
Can you show pictures of your sides ?? ? I have dupa , that's why i can tell if you have dupa

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey the only thing keeping me alive is the hope that this nightmare is actually not fully male pattern balding.

I am not a troll and in a few weeks @DoctorHouse will be able to confirm that...

I just don't no WTF is going on. Shedding like this for 3+ years. Week response to treatments.

1. Its not AA and is rather a chronic Telogen Effluvium.
2. Its a chronic Telogen Effluvium possibly linked to thyroid medication that is accelerating very mild AA/age related thinning?

After my next appointment I am cutting it short to assess and rule out any traction alopecia. I know the hair is not strong enough for the length but it helps to hide the thinning. Just washed and going to share some photos. The shedding is gruesome.
He’s not a real doctor bro

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey the only thing keeping me alive is the hope that this nightmare is actually not fully male pattern balding.

I am not a troll and in a few weeks @DoctorHouse will be able to confirm that...

I just don't no WTF is going on. Shedding like this for 3+ years. Week response to treatments.

1. Its not AA and is rather a chronic Telogen Effluvium.
2. Its a chronic Telogen Effluvium possibly linked to thyroid medication that is accelerating very mild AA/age related thinning?

After my next appointment I am cutting it short to assess and rule out any traction alopecia. I know the hair is not strong enough for the length but it helps to hide the thinning. Just washed and going to share some photos. The shedding is gruesome.
I got a haircut yesterday with the same diffuse thinning sh*t as you and it looks alot better. I think your hair well look better if it's a bit shorter as it won't be weighed down as much

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the heads up. My plan is to cut it after my next Baumen appointment with hopefully some data via his Trichoscan. I just want to know if I will have a viable safe zone.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you show pictures of your sides ?? ? I have dupa , that's why i can tell if you have dupa
Is it weird to no have any itching? I stopped topical for about two weeks now and I have very little if any itching. Is itching always a sign of male pattern baldness?

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I visit this forum every few months nowadays and this thread is STILL going on. And his hair STILL hasn't changed. Major bruh moment.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I visit this forum every few months nowadays and this thread is STILL going on. And his hair STILL hasn't changed. Major bruh moment.
You are f*****g crazy if you’re don’t see the loss of density. I just assume because I’m not visually completely fucked yet I’ll have to take sh*t. If Propecia worked without sides I’d be gone.

but until I stop shedding over 500 hairs a day yeah I’ll be here plugging the f*** away.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you guys had to bet, how much longer will he continue posting like this for? 4 years in I’d have to say 15 years
If he is anything like me, it will happen. I am not proud of my accomplishment but I look at it as a form of group therapy for my BDD. After seeing severe cases of BDD on here, I realized I might border more on "normal". And if I wasn't on here, my good friend @Calikid, you would not get such great advice by PM.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are f*****g crazy if you’re don’t see the loss of density. I just assume because I’m not visually completely fucked yet I’ll have to take sh*t. If Propecia worked without sides I’d be gone.

but until I stop shedding over 500 hairs a day yeah I’ll be here plugging the f*** away.
Can't wait to hear what Bauman says when he meets you in person. How come you did not answer my PM?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I got a haircut yesterday with the same diffuse thinning sh*t as you and it looks alot better. I think your hair well look better if it's a bit shorter as it won't be weighed down as much
Let's see how it looks?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is male pattern baldness there is a pattern but this shedding is going to kill me. People talk 30-50 hairs and freak out. This has to be a thousands. Why the f*** won’t photos work.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score

starting to get a bald spot at vertex crown. Temples very thin, many many short hairs everywhere because of the massive and constant shed.

Hephaistos1002

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you have the temple of a woman. I really think that u juste are losing density because of your Age. Nothing else. Not even a cowlick