Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if I have foam rogaine what should I be taking? a tad?
I wouldn't use foam as it is more expensive and it bubbles and you can't measure it out well enough. The main benefit of Loniten is that the oral topical min amounts can be as little as one drop or two which might equal 1mg of Loniten. Drizzling topical on the back of the tongue tastes like quinine so you need a chaser but it's not bad. I just have my morning soda afterwards.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't use foam as it is more expensive and it bubbles and you can't measure it out well enough. The main benefit of Loniten is that the oral topical min amounts can be as little as one drop or two which might equal 1mg of Loniten. Drizzling topical on the back of the tongue tastes like quinine so you need a chaser but it's not bad. I just have my morning soda afterwards.
So how much would a dab of foam be you think?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how much would a dab of foam be you think?
I might seem like I know it all but I am sort of blond (and getting blonder) about math, lol. I am a lawyer not a physicist. I just asked several guys how much topical they were drinking and probably Derelict did my conversion calculation to Loniten which I appreciated. I checked back that no one was dead and that hypertrichosis (runaway body hair and beard growth) was a reversible side. I hate the extra peach fuzz but for my hair, I will endure it for now. I think oral min is the closest thing to HRT for cis-males. It works on a whole different level than topical min because it produces it's own enzymes in the liver which topical cannot do well at all if the person lacks this sulfurotransferase. When I use foam, I have little idea how much I am using so I usually just comb in it over the whole scalp and massage it in. People don't need to shave their heads because the stuff is so cheap if using topical. $35 will probably be enough for an entire year of topical oral min equating to 12.5mg daily. 20 mg is the most that a heavy user in Australia recommends on the @bridgeburn thread.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is OBVIOUS miniaturization right, temples? Thinning everywhere but it’s clear the regrowth at the temples is a thin whispy mess.

I really can’t tolerate AA’s but definitely made things much worse switching to topical Dutasteride, oral minoxidil and RU instead of the topical Finasteride oral minoxidil regimen.

can this improve to recoup some of the density with our cutting off my balls with AA’s
E5E70E58-D43A-480A-9A46-63B66BCA32F6.jpeg

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is OBVIOUS miniaturization right, temples? Thinning everywhere but it’s clear the regrowth at the temples is a thin whispy mess.

I really can’t tolerate AA’s but definitely made things much worse switching to topical Dutasteride, oral minoxidil and RU instead of the topical Finasteride oral minoxidil regimen.

can this improve to recoup some of the density with our cutting off my balls with AA’sView attachment 160837
Are you MtF or just want the space down there for something else? You should hang on the Hormonal Threads more.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Janey awkward typo meant to say With OUT.

I’m trying to maintain male fertility which took a big hit after Finasteride despite HCG. Shared that photo to show the miniaturization.

I do think some of this is thyroid medication induced.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon reading this entire thread, I think it's a huge elaborate troll. OP is not balding and is obviously going through a panic disorder or depressive episode, and the longer he spends on this forum the more unlikely it is he recovers from his mental state

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Janey awkward typo meant to say With OUT.

I’m trying to maintain male fertility which took a big hit after Finasteride despite HCG. Shared that photo to show the miniaturization.

I do think some of this is thyroid medication induced.
Lol. The condemned man granted his last wish, "no wait, I said without..."

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

can this improve to recoup some of the density with our cutting off my balls with AA’sView attachment 160837
Dude. Those aren’t miniaturized hairs. They are thick and healthy. Everyone has hair like that at their hairline. YOU ARE NOT BALDING MAN. You tend to post pics of your hair intentionally making it look as bad/thin as possible by parting it weird when it’s wet, deceiving some people, and yourself. Your hair in this pic looks perfect. You haven’t lost any hair. This is how someone with great hair looks at 44. You have been posting in this thread since 2017 dude.... how do you not see that your sick? You are even posting more often then ever. And the people who respond to you literally are enabling you. You need a therapist. Your hair is perfect. You should read through this thread in its entirety and see how crazy you sound.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upon reading this entire thread, I think it's a huge elaborate troll. OP is not balding and is obviously going through a panic disorder or depressive episode, and the longer he spends on this forum the more unlikely it is he recovers from his mental state
I would expect an 19yo to act like this, but not this grown *** man

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Ray Kinsella : By the time I was ten, playing baseball got to be like eating vegetables or taking out the garbage. So when I was 14, I started to refuse. Could you believe that? An American boy refusing to play catch with his father.

Terence Mann : Why 14?

Ray Kinsella : That's when I read "The Boat Rocker" by Terence Mann.

Terence Mann : [rolling his eyes] Oh, Goddess.

Ray Kinsella : Never played catch with him again.

Janey : You see? That's the sort of crap people are always trying to lay on me. It's not my fault Rapper Dude drank Rogain foam....
    Got sick with Rogaine foam ended up in emergency

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Ray Kinsella : By the time I was ten, playing baseball got to be like eating vegetables or taking out the garbage. So when I was 14, I started to refuse. Could you believe that? An American boy refusing to play catch with his father.

Terence Mann : Why 14?

Ray Kinsella : That's when I read "The Boat Rocker" by Terence Mann.

Terence Mann : [rolling his eyes] Oh, Goddess.

Ray Kinsella : Never played catch with him again.

Janey : You see? That's the sort of crap people are always trying to lay on me. It's not my fault Rapper Dude drank Rogain foam....
I think I grew some hair

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey the only thing keeping me alive is the hope that this nightmare is actually not fully male pattern balding.

I am not a troll and in a few weeks @DoctorHouse will be able to confirm that...

I just don't no WTF is going on. Shedding like this for 3+ years. Week response to treatments.

1. Its not AA and is rather a chronic Telogen Effluvium.
2. Its a chronic Telogen Effluvium possibly linked to thyroid medication that is accelerating very mild AA/age related thinning?

After my next appointment I am cutting it short to assess and rule out any traction alopecia. I know the hair is not strong enough for the length but it helps to hide the thinning. Just washed and going to share some photos. The shedding is gruesome.