Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buzz cut at this point. You’re diffuse thinning, but it’s slow

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ngl that's alot of hair, I'd alsl be freaked the f*** out if I saw that daily. I wash my hair in the pitch black dark and use gloves so I don't feel the strands of hairs on my hands. It helps with my mental state and I recommend you try

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thoughts on back versus crown. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth risk any AAs or if something else is going on

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird because it looks like the same exact density all over - not diffuse, not dupa, not patterned at all. I really think something else has to be going on.

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird because it looks like the same exact density all over - not diffuse, not dupa, not patterned at all. I really think something else has to be going on.
Well he had giga thick hair before hand, now he's just nearing a normal full head status. It'll take another 10 years before it's noticable, at this rate

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thoughts on back versus crown. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth risk any AAs or if something else is going on
still on 5 mg oral min? how long have you been taking it? hairline look perfect bro! You really didn't get any more body hair, elongation of your pre existing body hair? i get this even with topical taht sucks

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil works. I am 5mg but skip in days that I’m going to have sex. Dr. said it can make it hard to retain blood.

hairline is solid but thinning fast, temples going. need to stop this shedding.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil works. I am 5mg but skip in days that I’m going to have sex. Dr. said it can make it hard to retain blood.

Have you tried topical melatonin to stop shedding?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score

how long have you been on it bro? no elongation of your body hair? thanks

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried topical melatonin to stop shedding?
Does that reduce inflammation? The site's owner wrote a great article on here about using Keto and shampoos like Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders to reduce shedding by reducing inflammation. Shedding is usually good, it appears although it is no fun to experience in the short-run and I know this by experience. Riding a shed out for cis guys is very difficult. I just hid under a wig until I recovered but it's been 20 months now and I am only now reaching typical female lengths but it sure worked for me to just keep plowing forward with treatment.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I really didn’t notice anything but the erection quality if I took it near the time I was going to have sex.

My genuine take is that it is safe and high effective for about two years but it does cause a sync and shed that’s painful.

I believe what I’m experiencing now is the same sync and shed but without the regrowth that helped me decline but at times recover.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is resuming low dose .025 topical Finasteride worth it? I was on 1% last year and hair was better but had sides, switched to Dutasteride and it got much much worse including the once solid hairline? looking for something sustainable with low risk to go with a haircut.