Attachments

• 9F90E63A-9F2E-4B4E-9FBE-C320AFAC789F.jpeg
    9F90E63A-9F2E-4B4E-9FBE-C320AFAC789F.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 111

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every day
That's a lotta hair ... Buzz your hair, things would look much less horrible, that was my first course of action when I started shedding hair.
I started seeing much less hair, IDK if that's because I treated my hair or because of the haircut.
But either way it just gave me a relief.

If you can't buzz your hair because you think would look much worse, just cut it short at the very least.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a lotta hair ... Buzz your hair, things would look much less horrible, that was my first course of action when I started shedding hair.
I started seeing much less hair, IDK if that's because I treated my hair or because of the haircut.
But either way it just gave me a relief.

If you can't buzz your hair because you think would look much worse, just cut it short at the very least.
dude has a body of a greek god, it would suit him anyway

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think think there is some way to slow it down. The amount of hair for so long is extreme. I might ease the topical Dutasteride and maybe hold on the RU.

can anyone provide some insights to when a change would be noticeable in ones hair. I have been digging into photos and it seems it’s gotten better, at least healthier despite the shed. I’m trying to align times when hair was better with what regimen I was on. For example I got iron IV in January 2020 and my hair color and density improved in March April started declining in June. Took some HCG for sides in July and hair improved August and September.
Went cold turkey end of August and By January I regressed.

slow the shed, cut it short, work on hair quality and density. get shredded and rid my life of AA sides...

I think switch to Dutasteride gutted the hair line.

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
dr konior recommend 1.25 mg or more like 5 mg oral min for male?
and you didn't get more leg hair from 10 mg minoxidil? that is lucky bro because 10 mg is quite high. You are still in great shape with it?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never hit 10. Did 6 months 2.5, 6 months 5mg, 6 months 7mg (was hurting my erections) back to 5mg.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think think there is some way to slow it down. The amount of hair for so long is extreme. I might ease the topical Dutasteride and maybe hold on the RU.

can anyone provide some insights to when a change would be noticeable in ones hair. I have been digging into photos and it seems it’s gotten better, at least healthier despite the shed. I’m trying to align times when hair was better with what regimen I was on. For example I got iron IV in January 2020 and my hair color and density improved in March April started declining in June. Took some HCG for sides in July and hair improved August and September.
Went cold turkey end of August and By January I regressed.

slow the shed, cut it short, work on hair quality and density. get shredded and rid my life of AA sides...

I think switch to Dutasteride gutted the hair line.
You could be right about avodart, it improved my crown but shedded my hairline bigly. Not sure if it is safe to go back to propecia for me which I was on for 3 years

Anyone have an answer on that? can you start with propecia, move to avodart and then back to propecia or will shed be another huge problem/?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You could be right about avodart, it improved my crown but shedded my hairline bigly. Not sure if it is safe to go back to propecia for me which I was on for 3 years

Anyone have an answer on that? can you start with propecia, move to avodart and then back to propecia or will shed be another huge problem/?
I was on advodart and went back to finasteride only and was fine. You don't have to worry too much as you don't have aggressive hair loss and the likelihood of you going bald in the next decade is rare. You have one of the best heads of hair on this forum for your age.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have DUPA.

For DUPA you can drop finasteride and dutasteride, anti androgens are totally useless for this disease

You can try topical cetirizine + topical setipiprant + oral or topical etoricoxib (topical is safer but difficult to do) + topical hydrocortisone + oral minoxidil

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on advodart and went back to finasteride only and was fine. You don't have to worry too much as you don't have aggressive hair loss and the likelihood of you going bald in the next decade is rare. You have one of the best heads of hair on this forum for your age.
I see small grey hairs flying out when blow drying hair, 3 or 4. Is this normal and are grey hairs just weaker?

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have DUPA.

For DUPA you can drop finasteride and dutasteride, anti androgens are totally useless for this disease

You can try topical cetirizine + topical setipiprant + oral or topical etoricoxib (topical is safer but difficult to do) + topical hydrocortisone + oral minoxidil
So if you have thinning all over Avodart is not good, what is good

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have DUPA.

Is it really working for DUPA ? i have never see any recovery from dupa suffers

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You think when hairs are longer then shed easier when combing hair
I think it's easier to tug them when it's longer. I think if they are meant to shed they will regardless of how long they are.

bicholouco

My Regimen
Reaction score
The derm I went to was a woman and she said straight out to me "hair loss won't affect you as much as it will on women, put it on your mind''. I wish I weren't shy enough to raise my middle finger and tell her to f*** off
Ahah something similar happened to me with a dermatologist, some old b**ch with better hair that I ever had said women suffer a lot more with hairloss and for men it isn't a big deal. I wasn't as polite as you though..