Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think any dermatologist would do this for you if you asked. My dermatologist at Northwestern that lies about my MBP scripted me up to 7mg a day.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he will listen to you. He refuses to take any advice and continues to post photos of his hair wet and highly parted. He doesn't have hair loss. Today I am going to post picture of my wet and I will show that it is worse than his.
@Mitko1 going back to other treatment options.

I had been on antibiotics for YEARS prior to hairloss for beard folliculitis. I didn’t have acne Anywhere but in my beard follicles.

when this started I had several cysts like in my beard develop on my scalp.

1. you mentioned mesotherapy can you elaborate?
2. what antibiotics
3. did they confirm with a biopsy

I don’t have any smell of note but rapid diffuse miniaturization. Hairline is still holding but...

name of doctor? Name of diagnosi?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was hairline in late August before having two PRP treatments as compared with pics I posted yesterday and taken yesterday
I'm sorry; I was asking bluecyclone about his father's hair loss. I think he mentioned it a while back.

Your hair looks super thick--even better than my pregnant hair was! Hope you can continue to hang onto it for many more years. :)

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry; I was asking bluecyclone about his father's hair loss. I think he mentioned it a while back.

Your hair looks super thick--even better than my pregnant hair was! Hope you can continue to hang onto it for many more years. :)
Thanks , best of luck to you

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks Joan. My dad was bald at 30 with a mean 70’s comb over. His back and sides didn’t thin like mine.

Attachments

• B7A0E92A-866B-47DB-86E2-C39E20EBD6B2.jpeg
    B7A0E92A-866B-47DB-86E2-C39E20EBD6B2.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 90

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is multiple times per day.

Attachments

• 48C88836-D4FF-489E-831F-6DB154709D81.jpeg
    48C88836-D4FF-489E-831F-6DB154709D81.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 92

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just does not seem like male pattern baldness. The fact that male pattern baldness treatments do not seem to be doing anything to help with the shedding is also an indicator of this.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The treatments never stopped the shedding. But I’ve never tolerated long enough to really know. I ride it out each time until the sides including early gyno.

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this doesn't look like balding in less than a year but if you really shed that much hair every day
This is multiple times per day.
Then I don't think your situation is normal... I don't think it's due to male pattern baldness.
It might be other things contributing ... especially thyroid.

It really amazes me the amount of money that you spent but still didn't receive a proper straight diagnosis.

Most Dermatologists, especially women don't give a single f*** about our mental state, they don't care about the improvement.
They just want to sell you, and I really feel it when I'm talking to some of the dermatologists.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this doesn't look like balding in less than a year but if you really shed that much hair every day

Then I don't think your situation is normal... I don't think it's due to male pattern baldness.
It might be other things contributing ... especially thyroid.

It really amazes me the amount of money that you spent but still didn't receive a proper straight diagnosis.

Most Dermatologists, especially women don't give a single f*** about our mental state, they don't care about the improvement.
They just want to sell you, and I really feel it when I'm talking to some of the dermatologists.
The derm I went to was a woman and she said straight out to me "hair loss won't affect you as much as it will on women, put it on your mind''. I wish I weren't shy enough to raise my middle finger and tell her to f*** off

CharlesNohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The treatments never stopped the shedding. But I’ve never tolerated long enough to really know. I ride it out each time until the sides including early gyno.
Start oral dutasteride and throw topical finasteride If oral min + oral dutasteride + RU doesnt stop your hair loss probably you have something which obviously its not androgenetic alopecia.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t help but think it’s related to thyroid problems because you have them. There’s a few different problems that can cause long term hair loss. It’s either androgenic, chronic Telogen Effluvium , thyroid related, nutrients related, or immune system related. Androgenic should have been stopped by all those treatments. Nutrient related hair loss is unlikely and would have been caught at this point. Immune system hair loss would have been caught too with a scalp biopsy or an ANA blood test.

So it’s either chronic Telogen Effluvium or thyroid hair loss. You mentioned that your thyroid appears to be fine but you should check for hidden issues.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair comes out with the slightest touch if I lightly brushed it would just keep coming out. I think it’s AA and I get sides from any of the anti androgens. Terrible noticeable real sides.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also there is definitely a pattern emerging. Temples thinning vertex have no density. I had so much f*****g hair to start.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I can’t help but think it’s related to thyroid problems because you have them. There’s a few different problems that can cause long term hair loss. It’s either androgenic, chronic Telogen Effluvium , thyroid related, nutrients related, or immune system related. Androgenic should have been stopped by all those treatments. Nutrient related hair loss is unlikely and would have been caught at this point. Immune system hair loss would have been caught too with a scalp biopsy or an ANA blood test.

So it’s either chronic Telogen Effluvium or thyroid hair loss. You mentioned that your thyroid appears to be fine but you should check for hidden issues.
I keep telling him to try Proxiphen as it addresses ALL TYPES of hair loss. If @Calikid was able to get it with no problem, I don't know why he can't. I would also use the NANO shampoo too. I have the same type of pattern loss but don't shed like him and I have Hashimoto's too.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
T3 as in liothyronine as a topical?

I know now I’ll be destroying what’s left trying to get back to normal. My sperm test was below range compared to upper range before messing with any AA’s. My T and E are too elevated and I’m having slight gyno response.

this is with topical Dutasteride.1, RU, and oral minoxidil, dropped the Propecia again. Maybe I was doing better on topical Finasteride, this got a lot worse when I switched to the Dutasteride.

last summer I was still on topical Finasteride with HCG to fight sides, she’d like crazy but must have been regrowing. Stopped HCG and shed has gotten worse, sides, and f*** ED. I f*****g wish I never touched any of this garbage.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep telling him to try Proxiphen as it addresses ALL TYPES of hair loss. If @Calikid was able to get it with no problem, I don't know why he can't. I would also use the NANO shampoo too. I have the same type of pattern loss but don't shed like him and I have Hashimoto's too.
I’m willing to try but what is the active ingredient in it? Cant get any answers.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’m willing to try but what is the active ingredient in it? Cant get any answers.
spironolactone, phenytoin, sods, tempol, nano, minoxidil, copper peptides