Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
odd thing is my beard is not really growing either and has ‘thinned’ very very noticeable change since October there as well. If this is due to the high Testosterone my beard should be getting thicker... I’m experiencing the complete opposite what you’d expect with an 1100 total T 350 free T , but a 24 DHT (bottom of range) WTF

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
t3 yes. i wasn't recommending it.

i don't know what the go is with dutasteride mono. if it works like its supposed to, it should free up a whole bunch of T (simplified I know). To free up a whole bunch of T without a AA is asking for hair loss IMO. later on it may aromatise and self regulate, maybe...

imo, the shedding is some sort of combination of androgen/aldosterone/etc vasoconstriction and nitrous oxide inhibition (simplified). it is not necessary to have happen.

fenugreek extract high dose (i ran 3x1g ED for one experiment, not ongoing) might help with ED. it'll feel blue for a bit when it kicks in. again depends what you want to achieve.

maybe the shampoo is a good solution for you - you'll need to try it and see. and experiment with leaving it on 5, 10 15 etc
What shampoo? I use a keto shampoo.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m really curious about the measurements on the back and sides. Much thinner everywhere from the constant shedding. Just more miniaturization on top. Overall a fraction of the hair I had last year even six months, trying to back track and figure out the details I changed. I moved and stopped HCG but started the Dutasteride in July. Also felt great over the summer, shedding but otherwise was mean and strong. I’m eating better now and working out more but feel worse and hair is dying.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if you can get a greater systemic growth antagonist than the 5-7mg of oral minoxidil I’ve been on for 3.5 years.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get it. Appreciate the input. Crown and Vertex definitely fucked, hairline recently fucked and back/sides are just semi fucked.

currently trying to unfuck my sperm count. Going to start back on HCG and AI’s. In turn I will extra f*** my Hairline. I guess if I can get back to 8% body fat and a healthy D the hair won’t mean quite as much. At 44 the girls are still 25-30, no issue moving to 30-35... RIP October 2020 Aquaman vibes

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t help but think it’s related to thyroid problems because you have them. There’s a few different problems that can cause long term hair loss. It’s either androgenic, chronic Telogen Effluvium , thyroid related, nutrients related, or immune system related. Androgenic should have been stopped by all those treatments. Nutrient related hair loss is unlikely and would have been caught at this point. Immune system hair loss would have been caught too with a scalp biopsy or an ANA blood test.

So it’s either chronic Telogen Effluvium or thyroid hair loss. You mentioned that your thyroid appears to be fine but you should check for hidden issues.
In the case of his hair loss being something else other than genetic, will his hair ever come back after he finds out what the problem is?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great question. I think no matter what’s happening (I believe AA DUPA). All of the hair is far far thinner in diameter.

this is clear now that the shedding has wildly out paced the regrowth. Photos from October to now should insane loss of density.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Joan. My dad was bald at 30 with a mean 70’s comb over. His back and sides didn’t thin like mine.
I'm just wondering if he experienced intensive shedding when he started balding. My father's hair loss started when he was really young, and I remember he'd say his pillow would be covered in hair. My hair loss started when I was 49 out of the blue (was not close to menopause then), and for months I'd count what I lost every morning after washing, the highest number around 400. That did not include the hair that fell out all day long and what I lost while running my hands through it over the sink at the end of the day. My older son started shedding out of nowhere when he turned 18, and I noticed my younger son's hair thinning when he was 17. Sometimes there is no cause other than Androgenetic Alopecia, although I know you're certain this isn't the case for you. I'd been on and off antibiotics for 11 years (I'm on them for life now), and my doctor prescribed Keflex (first time I took that one) shortly before the hair loss began. I blamed that, wrongly. It's just how it is for some of us with Androgenetic Alopecia--huge, relentless sheds instead of gradual thinning. On the bright side (for lack of a better term), although my density was always medium at best and stringy at the ends, I still have not had to wear the wig I bought a year into it in a panic. I swore I'd be bald in a few months because of all the hair I was (and am but not as much) losing. That day will come, but never did I think I'd still be getting by with my own hair, crappy as it looks, thin as it is. I have literally felt nauseous gathering up my hair from the drain, standing in backed-up water. Even loving my family as much as I do, I had wished for death. And even though I still get by with my bio hair and I am very, very fortunate this happened to me in middle age, my heart is crushed watching my sons lose their hair so damn young. Both are on finasteride, and I worry about that too. If I started out with average-at-best hair and haven't gone bald yet, I'm confident you'll still have better hair than most for a long time. And in the meantime, you might find a solution because you're relentless.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I just wish I could tolerate the Propecia. It’s been a roller coaster where I stick it out as long as I can then realize how bad I actually feel. The blood and sperm tests also proven the damage being done. I am worried about the long term users.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I just wish I could tolerate the Propecia. It’s been a roller coaster where I stick it out as long as I can then realize how bad I actually feel. The blood and sperm tests also proven the damage being done. I am worried about the long term users.
hey bro, you really didn't get any more unwanted body hair? i already get slight lower back hair from topical mi nand that sucks...

Jtk11

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the back of my hair. I had an expensive appointment with a trichologist who took one quick look and said Androgenetic Alopecia. Looks similar to OP's though doesn't it?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the back of my hair. I had an expensive appointment with a trichologist who took one quick look and said Androgenetic Alopecia. Looks similar to OP's though doesn't it?
I’m pretty convinced it’s been AA all along, but did they note why your back is also thinning?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess is I might fair well on AAs if I could figure out how to manage the sides. I’d say my best run was with topical Finasteride with HCG. Sort of counter productive but must have been sustaining me as I was in that mix for 2 years. I thought Dutasteride was safer, molecular weight and all but it’s been a nightmare.

might try a break and then reintroduce low concentration topical Finasteride and stay on the oral minoxidil.

the shedding though WTF it started out of knowwhere and has not slowed for almost 4 years now.

Jtk11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m pretty convinced it’s been AA all along, but did they note why your back is also thinning?
They didn't even address it. Just said I had "pink spots" on my scalp and it was a bit "scaly" lol whatever that means. She told me to stop oral finasteride but tried to sell me her topical finasteride + minoxidil. It's a joke and all they want is money. Took about 5 mins.

Jtk11

My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess is I might fair well on AAs if I could figure out how to manage the sides. I’d say my best run was with topical Finasteride with HCG. Sort of counter productive but must have been sustaining me as I was in that mix for 2 years. I thought Dutasteride was safer, molecular weight and all but it’s been a nightmare.

might try a break and then reintroduce low concentration topical Finasteride and stay on the oral minoxidil.

the shedding though WTF it started out of knowwhere and has not slowed for almost 4 years now.
I honestly don't think it's AA. I've been following your thread for awhile because it's really similar to my loss as in treatments don't slow it down and it's very rapid. I honestly believe it's thyroid related because I also have a nodule and thyroid issues.