Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I do see a hint of inflammation in the scalp, I highly recommend you start taking an antihistamine that is not benadryl.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I tried to stop sh*t in October and it went from feeling hood and hair shedding but growing to this f*****g disaster. I mean I know HCG is not hood for hair but off it I got worse.

Did you give yourself enough time for your scalp to recover? It would take at least a couple of months for your scalp to calm down and stop shedding.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The kind of shedding you're experiencing is exactly the kind of shedding I've seen from people with COVID.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma b real your days as a liftbro may be on hold until you get this under control, your highly abnormal diffuse loss seems like it could be covid related, if you have at all felt or experienced any symptoms related to covid, you need to completely adjust everything to address it.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you give yourself enough time for your scalp to recover? It would take at least a couple of months for your scalp to calm down and stop shedding.
October to February and I couldn’t take it anymore. The images are night and day in terms of hair color and thickness. I might use the HGH because at least it made the hair grow. If I pull back my hair there are thousands of miniaturizated hairs about an inch on the whole scalp and some very miniaturizated hairs on the hairline.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma b real your days as a liftbro may be on hold until you get this under control, your highly abnormal diffuse loss seems like it could be covid related, if you have at all felt or experienced any symptoms related to covid, you need to completely adjust everything to address it.
I get COVID tested every few weeks. I’m also very COVID cautious

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone claiming that is not shedding is insane, and that is very paradoxical that you have diffuse loss going all the way down your neck.

I'm going to ask you one more time, have you in the last five months experienced anything indicative of a viral infection?
Not that I know of I’ve had just about everything imaginable tests except the autoimmune thing someone mentioned. I even had a full leaky gut etc. done for like 1000.00. Was fine.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are old photos. Actually the first time I ever took a picture of my hair because at 40 with dense black NW0 I never thought it would happen. I had an intense shed and large acne like cysts in the scalp. These had always been a beard problem. Anyway I’m trying to solve the androgen related versus androgen plus something else. I know there is male pattern baldness but there’s something with it. These are 2016/17.

Attachments

• FE07F293-D3EF-4365-A1A5-F865899C8F4A.jpeg
    FE07F293-D3EF-4365-A1A5-F865899C8F4A.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 116
  • B54988DB-13EE-4692-8FD6-645937842CF0.jpeg
    B54988DB-13EE-4692-8FD6-645937842CF0.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 118
  • 5AA8507E-DF71-41DE-8752-BBD149A3A2A6.jpeg
    5AA8507E-DF71-41DE-8752-BBD149A3A2A6.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 124
  • 066117BB-89DF-439A-A063-1085BDDCAF70.jpeg
    066117BB-89DF-439A-A063-1085BDDCAF70.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 123
  • CCC0320B-26D9-4395-AFA9-85129D2FA82F.jpeg
    CCC0320B-26D9-4395-AFA9-85129D2FA82F.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 114

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Calikid dude if anyone should be less critical of decent hairs it’s you. You seem to have maintained or gotten better with your meds. There is no f*****g question that I’ve lost over 50% of my hair since October.
You're thinning all over including the back, I had that myself. Best thing is cut it shorter so you tug on it less

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are old photos. Actually the first time I ever took a picture of my hair because at 40 with dense black NW0 I never thought it would happen. I had an intense shed and large acne like cysts in the scalp. These had always been a beard problem. Anyway I’m trying to solve the androgen related versus androgen plus something else. I know there is male pattern baldness but there’s something with it. These are 2016/17.
I had this, are you using gels/ hairsprays?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're talking about the OP, yes there is absolutely the beginnings of diffuse loss, anyone who doesn't see that is probably envious of the fact that he isn't as far along as some others, and he has a right to be concerned about it, just because it is not horrendously bad now does not mean it could not get worse if he does not treat it.

It's not social life destroying at this point, but it is there.

Nobody should be gaslighting the guy and telling him to stop worrying just because other people here have far worse cases.

He's right to be concerned, but he needs productive insight and answers, not people giving him sh*t.

People shouldn't be crab-bucket shitbags with him just because his level of diffuse loss would be a satisfying level of regrowth for others.
post his last picture and draw where the hair loss is lmao. dr house is a crazy whiny BDD pussy lol and honestly just an overall piece of sh*t person. if you're defending him then you're definitely a bad person and BDD as well

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
post his last picture and draw where the hair loss is lmao. dr house is a crazy whiny BDD pussy lol and honestly just an overall piece of sh*t person. if you're defending him then you're definitely a bad person and BDD as well
DogoDiLaurentis is a trustful source.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
if he's telling OP he has hair loss he definitely is not. what a garbage human being too, getting someone unnecessarily worried like that
That's very true! Depending on someone's perspective, and imo OP really suffers from a mysterious kind of hairloss. And in my eyes it's not male pattern baldness or androgen driven at all... more likely something self inflicted, telogen effluvium or smt like that.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You have been reported to the admin. I don't need to be abused by bitter bald little twerp like you. I only reported you because you used to do it all the time with everyone else.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been reported to the admin. I don't need to be abused by bitter bald little twerp like you. I only reported you because you used to do it all the time with everyone else.
and there it is. hating on baldness on a baldness forum lol. at least i dont spend literal decades crying over a hallucination . imagine how pathetic you have to be do that

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude that’s 3 years ago! WTF

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You absolutely have inflammation on the scalp, as well as acne, I would not rule out demodex, but I also think you need to get that inflammation on your scalp under control.

What is your digestive health like?