Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not f*****g normal every f*****g day 200, 300 thin weak f*****g hairs on Topical Dutasteride, Propecia, RU and oral minoxidil
I have the same amount of hairs that I shed daily. No specific pattern . It's brutal bro. Hope it gets better for you. I try to shower in the dark so I don't see any hairs anymore. I also have covered every mirror in my dorm.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then the sink after trying to dry the hair. I’m going to f*****g kill myself.

Attachments

• EDD25696-49BB-4B1D-8C00-2FAF03B68E9F.jpeg
    EDD25696-49BB-4B1D-8C00-2FAF03B68E9F.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 79

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should try to go out and meet some women, engage in some new hobbies, live your life

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why people on this forum are disregarding your hairloss, there is a very noticable difference. Especially between these 2 photos. f*****g brutal, man.
IMG_7477.JPG

B46694B1-4ED0-4B1C-91EE-59945B7DD50C.jpeg

I give your hair another 2 years before needing a hair piece.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meds have probably helped me slow down my hair loss. My hairline has receded a little and my crown is the same. Im 29 and a nw3. I clearly have hairloss. I shed 200-300 a day.

But i dont post on here every other day im like once a month now. Unlike you saying the same sh*t posting photos that are the exact same as 4 years ago everyday. But thats not even a big deal..... the psychotic part is you have 0 hairloss and you are 43 years old.... crazy!
You are f*****g stupid. If you can’t see the f*****g aggressive loss you are f*****g crazy.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll be dead before then. But thanks. And yes it is a f*****g brutal fast decline.

No. Forget the emotions and listen to logic and reason. You started this thread 4 years ago. You are not going to need a damn hair piece in 2 years. That makes absolutely no sense. Stop listening to the trolls on here and be rational. You are not going to "go bald". Like ever. And second off, understand that hair goes in cycles and these things take a lot of time to improve. Several members have given you good advice like the Dr. House guy for example. You need to be patient here. You've taken some powerful drugs and you cannot logically expect to turn it all around by switching your regimen so frequently. So you need to step back, take a look at the big picture, focus on controlling what you can and accept what you cannot control. We cannot always choose the hand we are given but we sure as heck can make the most with what we have. Stop focusing on the problem. Start focusing on the solution. And part of that solution is living your life.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s no time for regret I’ve found. I’ve regretted some choices that have led to my current hair status. But I look back a few months, a year, and even two years ago. And I realize that it’s a slow decline as you age. Enjoy what you have and leave regret at the door.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think there is any helo. I’ve tried f*****g everything. It’s never slows down. I just started with so much f*****g hair. That’s all gone now. I don’t want to do this anymore. I don’t want to live. I get that ‘it’s not that important’ people are worse off, people are really sick etc. just makes me feel worse. This could have been stopped. No it’s too late for me.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think there is any helo. I’ve tried f*****g everything. It’s never slows down. I just started with so much f*****g hair. That’s all gone now. I don’t want to do this anymore. I don’t want to live. I get that ‘it’s not that important’ people are worse off, people are really sick etc. just makes me feel worse. This could have been stopped. No it’s too late for me.
I feel. the same way but not killing myself because I enjoy life too much, the thing the people get is the hair becomes harder to style as you lose more. I dread those wash and style hair days, would prefer to just shave it off then spend hours trying to fix it