Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, I guess some people will never change. I never pretended anything. I have shown my photos to Wolf Pack. I know you trust him so ask him. Secondly, unlike you, I can care less if anyone likes me or not. I didn't join this forum with the intention of getting people to like me. Unfortunately, it was infiltrated with bitter people like you who had some kind of vendetta against anyone who has minor hair loss. On top of that you felt the need to abuse the system by giving dislikes to everyone. You even would do it on Fred's forum and he called you out on it. I am glad you are loved by all the members of Fred's forum. They are fine people. And yet on here, you love mocking all the guys with BDD. You obviously have more issues than I do. I don't look to tear down these people like you do. So if you want to talk about projection, look in the mirror. And for my sake and yours, please put me on ignore.
>10 years of posting on a hair loss forum because of BDD hallucination.
>you have more issues than i do

and i dont hate on people there because theres none of these BDD crazies lol.

also as usual strawmanning i see. these BDD incels almost never have any actual hair loss. and when they do its unbelievably minir yet they act like its the end of the world. when you have people with actual hair loss how do you expect us not to get mad at that? lol

im convinced you spend so much time here because you know your problems are bullshit so you've spent a decade justifying and rationalizing them lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
>10 years of posting on a hair loss forum because of BDD hallucination.
>you have more issues than i do

and i dont hate on people there because theres none of these BDD crazies lol.

also as usual strawmanning i see. these BDD incels almost never have any actual hair loss. and when they do its unbelievably minir yet they act like its the end of the world. when you have people with actual hair loss how do you expect us not to get mad at that? lol

im convinced you spend so much time here because you know your problems are bullshit so you've spent a decade justifying and rationalizing them lol
I am so glad you have me all figured out. Now I can live my life to the fullest. Thank you so much for your expertise. Now I totally understand my diagnosis and I can move on. Wow, you really are amazing. No wonder why you are so loved on Fred's forum.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so glad you have me all figured out. Now I can live my life to the fullest. Thank you so much for your expertise. Now I totally understand my diagnosis and I can move on. Wow, you really are amazing. No wonder why you are so loved on Fred's forum.
ok just tell me one thing, do you really think these BDD incels have it anywhere near as bad as guys with actual balding? let alone serious and severe balding such as myself and doubleindemnity?

EDIT: just noticed you've been crying about imaginary hair loss since 2007. 14 years holy sh*t lmao. dude at this point you might be schizophrenic

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** is with the constant need to compare who is more fucked with hairloss. I know I’m very very fortunate and it’s still f*****g with me. Last thing I do is see someone else and think, f*** them they have good hair, the point is every situation is different and painful. Yes young suffers had the worst deal. Non-responders face increasing more dangerous options. I know ai go too far, it helps me keep this sh*t out of my real life as much as I can. I’m not here for miracles just stabilizing. If my thinning was blueprint male pattern baldness or age I’d chill out, something else is going on and I can’t get answers.

drkzin1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** is with the constant need to compare who is more fucked with hairloss. I know I’m very very fortunate and it’s still f*****g with me. Last thing I do is see someone else and think, f*** them they have good hair, the point is every situation is different and painful. Yes young suffers had the worst deal. Non-responders face increasing more dangerous options. I know ai go too far, it helps me keep this sh*t out of my real life as much as I can. I’m not here for miracles just stabilizing. If my thinning was blueprint male pattern baldness or age I’d chill out, something else is going on and I can’t get answers.
your hair loss has nothing to do with male hormones, I'm pretty sure. in my opinion you should check for autoimmune diseases and do a hair biopsy. Did you say there were red spots on the scalp too?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
ok just tell me one thing, do you really think these BDD incels have it anywhere near as bad as guys with actual balding? let alone serious and severe balding such as myself and doubleindemnity?

EDIT: just noticed you've been crying about imaginary hair loss since 2007. 14 years holy sh*t lmao. dude at this point you might be schizophrenic
Yes, my imagination has been haunting me since 2007. I think your expertise on psychology is right on point. My schizophrenia is off the charts. Wow, I might even been a menace to society. Thank goodness it took a real man like you to help me with my diagnosis. I wonder if you can use some of that expertise on some of the other members of society in this forum. You might just be the most helpful sane person here.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took a look at your earlier photos in the first few pages. I gotta say, it doesn’t look any different.

Who knows, maybe your shedding is caused by your treatments. Might be a good idea to cold turkey quit all of them and wait a bit

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, my imagination has been haunting me since 2007. I think your expertise on psychology is right on point. My schizophrenia is off the charts. Wow, I might even been a menace to society. Thank goodness it took a real man like you to help me with my diagnosis. I wonder if you can use some of that expertise on some of the other members of society in this forum. You might just be the most helpful sane person here.
Must be lupus

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, have you taken an ANA blood test? That would indicate any immune system related issues

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok answer the question. do you really think BDD is anywhere near as bad as real hair loss?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
“An ANA test looks for antinuclear antibodies in your blood. If the test finds antinuclear antibodies in your blood, it may mean you have an autoimmune disorder. An autoimmune disorder causes your immune system to attack your own cells, tissues, and/or organs by mistake. These disorders can cause serious health problems.”
Could be a good way to rule out your immune system

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for the OP, are you afraid to admit you don't have hair loss because you think the second you do and try to move on, you will have it? Like a jinx.

I know how the mind works when it comes to this type stuff. It is torture.

And everybody trying to compare. You are only comparing physical things and your perceptions.

You can not compare the mind becauss yours does not work that way.

So who has it worse, somebody who has a full head but can't live life due to depression and/or BDD? It is uncontrollable and a sickness that ruins their life.

Or somebody who has hairloss, at any age, but has a somewhat normal healthy mental state and is able to live life, be relatively happy, and move on?
No I’m 100% sure I have hairloss and there is a pattern emerging. I was so far from even considering hairloss 3 years ago, and f*** even though I was losing my hairline was in good shape until October. I just want the rate of change to normalize, shedding at this rate is brutal. I mean this is about two years ago. It’s thinned out everywhere. Temples most thin.

Attachments

• 4F70C0BD-53B6-4214-801C-4FC49751D34B.jpeg
    4F70C0BD-53B6-4214-801C-4FC49751D34B.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 115

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I’m 100% sure I have hairloss and there is a pattern emerging. I was so far from even considering hairloss 3 years ago, and f*** even though I was losing my hairline was in good shape until October. I just want the rate of change to normalize, shedding at this rate is brutal. I mean this is about two years ago. It’s thinned out everywhere. Temples most thin.
HOW OLD ARE YOU