Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody will take you seriously unless you post pictures with DRY hair. You will probably not do this because you can not make it look bad.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Three right now. Long hair hides a lot, there used to be layers and layers of hair like above. Back thinning similar to top. Hair looks thinner and lighter at the root.

Attachments

• 4CDA2D40-3C79-4213-A709-234B0FA1AD91.jpeg
    4CDA2D40-3C79-4213-A709-234B0FA1AD91.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 1230BF1A-05C6-4A94-AC5D-349A304B3BD3.jpeg
    1230BF1A-05C6-4A94-AC5D-349A304B3BD3.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 7CEC9589-3C29-4B87-B91C-9CF2CC225ABC.jpeg
    7CEC9589-3C29-4B87-B91C-9CF2CC225ABC.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 113

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes. An obsessive hypochondriac makes another obsessive hypochondriac nervous - this forum in a nutshell. You guys are the reason I’m gonna quit this website. Hes 40 and taking pics of his hair soaking wet, parted weird. A ten year old’s hair would look bad doing that
this x10

drkzin1

My Regimen
Reaction score
do not listen to people trying to minimize your problem, if something is bothering you do not settle. in my opinion, you have an autoimmune disease, because of that no treatment for male pattern baldness is having an effect

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do not listen to people trying to minimize your problem, if something is bothering you do not settle. in my opinion, you have an autoimmune disease, because of that no treatment for male pattern baldness is having an effect
Not sure if your trolling, but he probably does have an autoimmune disease. He needs to take meds like Otezla or Tofacitinib to try and stop it

drkzin1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if your trolling, but he probably does have an autoimmune disease. He needs to take meds like Otezla or Tofacitinib to try and stop it
im not trolling, english its not my mother language, so i don't know if I managed to express myself well, but i think he has an autoimmune disease too, this 400+ shedding its not male pattern baldness. always try to stay positive

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any ideas why doctor to try for this? When to an autoimmune clinic and they didn’t seem too concerned. Ferritin was low at the time so they did iron IV but nothing else.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m bugging out because this should stop or slow with treatment. I cannot begin to explain the amount of ducking hair I’ve lost in 3 years and worse continue to lose every f*****g f*****g day. I am Executive, I’m in excellent shape/health, longtime architect girlfriend and even she is like WTF has happened to you because there is f*****g hair everywhere.

there’s no f*****g reason Dutasteride oral minoxidil and RU wouldn’t stop this in its f*****g tracks. I cannot get an answer as to why or what the f*** is going on. Do yeah when a doctor that fucked me on minoxidil told me to stay off of Finasteride, that it was Telogen Effluvium and would grow tells me it stress duck that sh*t. I might kill myself over this, not for f*****g vanity but because after 30k 16 doctors in 3 years I don’t have an answer and the way it’s happening FUE won’t do a ducking thing.
There is a f*****g reason dutasteride and RU don't work for you and that's because you don't have f*****g androgenic alopecia.

Ffs stop treatment, cut your hair shorter and calm the f*** down so you can actually give your endocrine system a chance to recover.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was from October. I was using HCG low dose at the time because of Propecia sides. I have none of this hair left.

Attachments

• 35964259-7840-40DE-AEBA-812DD7408816.jpeg
    35964259-7840-40DE-AEBA-812DD7408816.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 155

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
complete loss of libido, depression, suicidal thoughts ha, destroyed my sperm count in just a few months. Was on topical Finasteride for over a year before trying oral again.