Gay dating with hair loss

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Like the Doctor said I was mainly talking about oral. Don't get me wrong some women are really great at it. But generally speaking, I reckon gay guys will be better. In the same way women are probably better at it with each other overall, yes. Many guys are crap at oral mainly because they don't enjoy it or think of what they are doing. I think passion and taking your time down there with women is critical, just exploring the whole body but at the right time. I enjoy it and the girls definitely have.

I think girls have it easier though in giving oral. In the sense they really can't do a bad job! If she looks at least average and is enthusiastic, that's going to end up "okay" at least. Especially since guys will always be turned on from a girl being down there.
Unfortunately, more throat/tongue cancer is being reported in non smokers and they think it could be linked to oral sex. Sounds scary in a sense. The HP virus is something you don't want to contract.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, more throat/tongue cancer is being reported in non smokers and they think it could be linked to oral sex. Sounds scary in a sense. The HP virus is something you don't want to contract.

True. A woman I know has a brother who is terminal with HPV-related oral cancer. He never even had an outbreak. It was dormant in his system for years.

- - - Updated - - -

I think girls have it easier though in giving oral. In the sense they really can't do a bad job! If she looks at least average and is enthusiastic, that's going to end up "okay" at least. Especially since guys will always be turned on from a girl being down there.

I guess you've been lucky because I've heard otherwise!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
a lot of straight (presumably) guys here talking about what gay guys like/want..... somethings fishy?
Swing, unfortunately, we scared all the gay guys away in this thread and we can't get any info on how things really go down. Again no pun intended. Most of the stuff is just hearsay from alot of straight(presumably) guys..............................:whistle:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swing, unfortunately, we scared all the gay guys away in this thread and we can't get any info on how things really go down. Again no pun intended. Most of the stuff is just hearsay from alot of straight(presumably) guys..............................:whistle:

we see what we have to do now, the only way to get any real info is

tumblr_lyjiqcYeJJ1r4gei2o1_400.gif

gay dogpile!

jr24loss

Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old gay guy and currently my hair is thinning at the front and receding. So I've been using hair consealer to cover my thinning hair and scalp. I use dating apps and recently went on a date with a guy who I've really enjoyed getting to know. But I feel like I'm being fake or something. It's bothering me about do I be upfront and tell this guy or what? Would appreciate some opinions.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old gay guy and currently my hair is thinning at the front and receding. So I've been using hair consealer to cover my thinning hair and scalp. I use dating apps and recently went on a date with a guy who I've really enjoyed getting to know. But I feel like I'm being fake or something. It's bothering me about do I be upfront and tell this guy or what? Would appreciate some opinions.

Never bring anything up to anyone outright, its just fuqing weird. Ive learned to lead a conversation where I need it to go so I can casually just say what I need to say like it just came up.
Itd be like me telling a girl I had a hair transplant. I have zero issues saying it but would not go "oh im not being honest with you" if it bothered me, Id just find a bald guy or some reason to bring it up casually and see where the conversation goes. When the time is right just go "oh well Ive had a hair transplant as well". Feel them out first. Dont say what you have to say defensively and def do not do it nervously, it would have to seem spontaneous.
Find a thinning guy and compliment something about him when out with your date. Not his hair tho but lead that direction. Honestly when it comes to concealer I wouldnt worry, it not like its a toupe.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are not being fake. You are just making the best of your situation to look more attractive. You don't need to volunteer anything unless you are confronted. Let this guy get to know YOU and not your hair. Did you complement each other when you met for the first time? Did he make any reference to your looks?

Dragon_Knight

Reaction score
Gay dating is the worst dating, since males are more shallow than females. Hair seems to be key, which makes sense because one's hair is their personality and beacon of their individuality. Without it, you're... Basically portraying you're sad or boring or not even worth to look at. There's also a considerably smaller dating pool (90% of the opposite gender population vs 10% of the same gender population as a rough estimate).

For example, when I was a fatty at 200 pounds (I'm 5'7") and had a full head of wavy hair, I got a lot of messages. I got "oh you're handsome" and all. Even being compared to Jack Black, but in a good way. I was considered funny and got a lot of messages back. I even got nice brush offs, because people were considerate enough to say "don't wait for another message" in a very nice way. My look said "hey I have a nice sense of humor and I'm a sweet/easy going guy."

When I lost my hair's volume and shaved it down, I also dropped down to 160 pounds with 15% BF. The best I got was "oh you're cute" and significantly less messages. I even got less returned messages because people couldn't even bother to brush me off.

Now that I posted a picture of me with my shaved head, I pretty much just get less messages and they're all gross invites from unkempt guys that equate to "are you DTF?" because I clearly look like I have no self-esteem left. Either that or really gross guys who don't take care of themselves at all tried to chat with me. My face is the same. My smile's the same. My profile's the same. My attitude's the same. My hair isn't. And now everything says "I'm nothing. Move along." So I just removed my profile.

So long story short, I'm genetic gay garbage, which is more lonely than just being standard genetic garbage.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gay dating is the worst dating, since males are more shallow than females. Hair seems to be key, which makes sense because one's hair is their personality and beacon of their individuality. Without it, you're... Basically portraying you're sad or boring or not even worth to look at. There's also a considerably smaller dating pool (90% of the opposite gender population vs 10% of the same gender population as a rough estimate).

For example, when I was a fatty at 200 pounds (I'm 5'7") and had a full head of wavy hair, I got a lot of messages. I got "oh you're handsome" and all. Even being compared to Jack Black, but in a good way. I was considered funny and got a lot of messages back. I even got nice brush offs, because people were considerate enough to say "don't wait for another message" in a very nice way. My look said "hey I have a nice sense of humor and I'm a sweet/easy going guy."

When I lost my hair's volume and shaved it down, I also dropped down to 160 pounds with 15% BF. The best I got was "oh you're cute" and significantly less messages. I even got less returned messages because people couldn't even bother to brush me off.

Now that I posted a picture of me with my shaved head, I pretty much just get less messages and they're all gross invites from unkempt guys that equate to "are you DTF?" because I clearly look like I have no self-esteem left. Either that or really gross guys who don't take care of themselves at all tried to chat with me. My face is the same. My smile's the same. My profile's the same. My attitude's the same. My hair isn't. And now everything says "I'm nothing. Move along." So I just removed my profile.

So long story short, I'm genetic gay garbage, which is more lonely than just being standard genetic garbage.
wow thats crazy

are you bottom, top or switch?

i assume it is worse to be going bald as a bottom eh? since baldness is masculine, i could see dominant bald gays still getting lots of guys

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you've been lucky because I've heard otherwise!

Just saw this post. Maybe. I still think it takes some doing to be really bad at it. Most girls have been very interested and keen which is half the battle in my eyes? Talking of lucky, my current situation with that girl I mentioned has turned obsessive on her part, definitely not lucky here!

- - - Updated - - -

Hair seems to be key, which makes sense because one's hair is their personality and beacon of their individuality. Without it, you're... Basically portraying you're sad or boring or not even worth to look at. There's also a considerably smaller dating pool (90% of the opposite gender population vs 10% of the same gender population as a rough estimate)."

I get that part, even though I am not gay. Rest of your post, you're saying how you got more attention being a fatty over shaved head? I've heard that before.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could dig up that article where women say they would rather have their husbands become fat than go bald.

I used to think it's because weight can be lost, hair can't be gained (in the public's eye). Now I don't think this any more. I believe baldness is generally seen as inferior, weaker, less healthy and sex appeal, change to facial dynamics e.t.c. It's very visible and probably removes a lot of that instant attraction ability.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Surely, there must be guys on there with shaved heads as well or balding that would be into you if you are good looking and have a nice physique. I think guys with hair might not be into you out of fear of what you represent. You "represent" the possibility of someone's else future that may go bald so they don't find you attractive simply out of that fear. How old are you? When you flirt with a guy in person, do you get rejected as well? Dating sites straight or gay are just a "beauty contest" so it happens even on straight sites. The real world is the real test to see how you do. Or have some of your gay friends fix you up. Are you sure your height does not have anything to do with it?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think it's because weight can be lost, hair can't be gained (in the public's eye). Now I don't think this any more. I believe baldness is generally seen as inferior, weaker, less healthy and sex appeal, change to facial dynamics e.t.c. It's very visible and probably removes a lot of that instant attraction ability.

Unless you are over 6-3 baldness is pretty much one notch up from major disfigurement. I have NEVER seen an attractive "YOUNGER" woman with ANY bald guy under like 6-3.

This is why I say I notice a HUGE dynamic change in my ability to attract cute girls/women since my hair loss. maybe ONE PERCENT of guys can maintain being considered attractive bald.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. Hadn't I been 6"3', baldness would have been my sexual death sentence.

If you don't have one or some feature to save you (masculine jaw, blue eyes, dark skin, height, handsome face), you're f-cked.

I have tan skin (italian) and a great jaw, it hasnt saved me from baldness basically mud pie'ing my face.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Interesting, so you think height is the most important requisite if you want to still have a chance with women while bald?

I remember people trying to console me when I was in my depression phase: "But you're tall... and you're not fat!"

Yeah lucky me, I'm smart enough not to go to McDonalds four times a week. My healthy habits didn't grow any hair back unfortunately.
Height does matter( just like size). I have even heard this from gay men as well.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, so you think height is the most important requisite if you want to still have a chance with women while bald?

I remember people trying to console me when I was in my depression phase: "But you're tall... and you're not fat!"

Yeah lucky me, I'm smart enough not to go to McDonalds four times a week. My healthy habits didn't grow any hair back unfortunately.

height is a huge one. I think if you have hair loss but are tall its easier of course than hairloss and short.
Then again if youre under like 5-5 even a full head of hair cant save you most times.
Though there is this super shot guy (like almost midget height) in my gym with a full head of hair and he has a pretty damn hot GF. Shes a bit weird though (I mean honestly kind of weird) so who knows what that situation really is. For what we know she dresses him like a house cat when theyre alone fro some strange fetish stuff.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had girls tell me being tall is attractive. I'm not sure if it makes much difference. Being tall will have a slight benefit when my crown stars to thin though!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Think Height might trump Hair. So if you are tall with no more than a NW3, you might out trump a shorter NW1.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I disagree. Face > Hair > Height