friends with hairloss and how well they are doing

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
bullshit.

people are taking note of the fact that bobby charlton and elton john are balding pre-maturely.

its "funny" to them.

stop pretending that peopel aren't looking at mens hairlines.

in fact i read an online artical that said "it seems as if the world has been watching jude laws hairline for the past decade"

yes, people are watching, and they are judging you on your hairline, and thinking negative thoughts about you as you recede into baldness, and once you enter full baldness, you are viewed as nothing but a piece of sh*t because your hairline is at the back of your head.

And yet all Jude Laws career has gone from strength to strength in the past 10 yrs. Go to any youtube dedication page and read the comments underneath full of women talking about how hot he is with no mention at all of his hairline.
Seriously read your last paragraph back to yourself. "once you enter full baldness, you are viewed as nothing but a piece of sh*t"
Really? There are millions of bald guys in this country all living their lives they have jobs, wives and girlfreinds they enjoy their life. They are not hiding away as social pariahs and people dont view them as freaks. I think you need to realise that most people dont have the same outlook on others as you do.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
anyone have 20 something friends with hairloss and how are they doing.

my brother has moderate-to-aggressive hairloss in early-mid 20s, his dating life IMO is pretty low, he has a below avg looking wife, but i dont think he has been with many women (less than 5 in his lifetime), and he is paying her with money to continue the relationship, which is sad.

they have been together for 10 years now, he has done everything for her financially, bought her flashy cars, staying in his house for free, looking after a kid not his own etc.

he spends all his time working and she sits at home and does nothing, she is getting a sweet deal, most men would never care that much.

i don't know of anyone else who has pre-mature hairloss.

sounds to me like his problem isn't his hair, it's that he has no clue about how women work. he needs to read some chateau heartiste (blog).

slipy

Reaction score
''Well there is zero evidence to back up anything else. You could just aswell claim that we all go off to care bear land.
I'd rather go on logic than just believe ancient stories that have no actual evidence behind them.''

well there's some evidence that consciousness could survive death.

http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
''Well there is zero evidence to back up anything else. You could just aswell claim that we all go off to care bear land.
I'd rather go on logic than just believe ancient stories that have no actual evidence behind them.''

well there's some evidence that consciousness could survive death.

http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

Thats just claims not evidence. Are you going to let those stories convince you that you dont need to bother with this life, this reality because theres a possibility that there could be something else afterwards?

Who knows what goes on in the subconcious mind of someone at the point of experiencing death. Its pretty reasonable to assume that there could be some kind of natural biological mechanism that helps to relieve the trauma by putting the mind in a trance like state, much in the same way that the people can lose a limb and not feel anything because of the rush of endorphins.

Looking at things logicaly its far more likely to assume that there is nothing beyond this existence if there was all it would take is the slightest piece of actual evidence. If God was out there why not show up on Oprah one day and hey presto instantly disprove all non believers. If he's all powerful why let innocent children suffer and the Robert Mugabes of this world prosper? Why not stop the Holocaust?

But all this is going off topic and I dont want to spoil this thread.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i'm half indonesian half ashkenazi jew and the hair loss came from jew side. got the shortness from one side and hair loss from other. BOOOOOOOO :thumbdown2:

I gather lots of ashkenazi jews are very bright.

So, did you get super brains? :whistle:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And forget about ascending to heaven or some other ridiculous idea, when that spark of life is gone you are dead and whats left here is just a rotting body. 40 yrs ago you were nowhere, you did'nt exist and thats the exact same state you'll be in when your life is over. - The world will still go on without you.

And wtf is this all about? How can you pretend that you know something that simply cannot be known? Nobody knows what happens when we die. I, myself, like to believe in reincarnation.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I agree with both sides (HPM vs SAF)

I know there is a strong prejudice against bald men in this society. Granted it is a more subtle form of descrimination but it is tangibly felt in the reactions of others and how it changes the way other people engage you. Although in the case of co-workers then yes most of them will come to accept you for who you are once they get to know you, but there is always that initial hump to get over. The problem is the accumulate and ever ongoing experiences of people treating me like sub human trash in passing that fuels my bitterness and resentment toward humanity.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:
And forget about ascending to heaven or some other ridiculous idea, when that spark of life is gone you are dead and whats left here is just a rotting body. 40 yrs ago you were nowhere, you did'nt exist and thats the exact same state you'll be in when your life is over. - The world will still go on without you.

And wtf is this all about? How can you pretend that you know something that simply cannot be known? Nobody knows what happens when we die. I, myself, like to believe in reincarnation.

I never claimed that this is absolute fact but is is highly more likely than anything else. Much in the same way that I cant prove that Narnia does'nt exist or that unicorns dont exist but I would would'nt for 1 second believe that they do.
And if the religious nutters out there can preach their fairytale versions to children as if its scientific fact then I too will state my more logical version.
And re-incarnation? WTF is there that makes you believe that theory? I think I'd prefer nothing to coming back as a slug or mouse or worse still a woman lol.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I agree with both sides (HPM vs SAF)

I know there is a strong prejudice against bald men in this society. Granted it is a more subtle form of descrimination but it is tangibly felt in the reactions of others and how it changes the way other people engage you. Although in the case of co-workers then yes most of them will come to accept you for who you are once they get to know you, but there is always that initial hump to get over. The problem is the accumulate and ever ongoing experiences of people treating me like sub human trash in passing that fuels my bitterness and resentment toward humanity.

Good balance.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I never claimed that this is absolute fact but is is highly more likely than anything else. Much in the same way that I cant prove that Narnia does'nt exist or that unicorns dont exist but I would would'nt for 1 second believe that they do.
And if the religious nutters out there can preach their fairytale versions to children as if its scientific fact then I too will state my more logical version.
And re-incarnation? WTF is there that makes you believe that theory? I think I'd prefer nothing to coming back as a slug or mouse or worse still a woman lol.

Reincarnation just seems more logical to me than just disappering altogether, that's all. On this reincarnation matter we have no proof whatsoever, nothing. It's not something you can experience and come back and tell everyone about it. Impossible to prove either way. But, not anyone half-sane has ever seen God or Jesus so I don't think they exist lol.

seb

Reaction score
Life is about doing things you don't really want too do.You work all your life in some crappy,meaningless job for 30years.Retire with a whithered handshake and a plastic watch,and maybe(if youre lucky) have a couple of half-decent years of retirement.Then all your faculties start going,you get put in a nursing home sucking through a straw,then you become worm food.

seb

Reaction score
A prime example there of a woman only being with a man who is bald/receeding when they have money,possessions etc.As mentioned,once youre friend lost those,his wife divorced him.Coincidence?... :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
A prime example there of a woman only being with a man who is bald/receeding when they have money,possessions etc.As mentioned,once youre friend lost those,his wife divorced him.Coincidence?... :shakehead:

So you think that despite losing all his money his wife would have stayed with him if he was still a NW2 rather than NW3? :whistle:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes, because as we know, ALL LIFES troubles can be related back to your hairline.

FACT.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HPM I am 6ft, extremely stylish, skinny ( but know how to work with it). Recently I got complimented by a famous fashion designer and I have a NW1-2. I also have a great job etc. I get told I look like Ross from friends.

How many numbers have I got in the last 3 months - 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many girls did I date when I was a NW0 ===0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anything with my ex, I dated her when my style was completely sh*t, hair was badly styled my hairline had matured etc. She always used to criticise my hairstyle, but it didnt deter her.

Like SAF, I know guys who are notably balding, hooked up with relatively attractive girls; one just approaches as many girls as possible, and is fun (not creepy) when doing it, its a game for him; work colleague met his gf socially in a party I took him too - his crown is going and has a high forehead. Even before her, he has probably dated more girls then I have in my life.

Another guy I know is again an approach machine.

Sure it makes life harder in clubs depending on how well it suits you, which is why you should probably look at other venues to pick up chicks as SAF has said. i.e Through friends, because at least that way, you can use being socially proofed to your advantage. Thats how I got my ex. I mean even I find it tough in clubs and I have a full set of hair...It is a hard environment. Dont take it personally.

Being tall; I have NEVER in my life felt it has been an advantage - dont know what all the fuss is tbh.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol @ being tall not being an advantage.

how tall is your current gf, if she is 5 7 then you can bet you're *** if you met her and you were 5 4 you woulnd't be dating her.

FACT IS IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT IT IS NEAR ON IMPOSSIBLE TO DATE GIRLS WHO ARE TALLER THAN YOU.

dont mess with science, i can proof to you that being short is BAD, really BAD.

also since your tall a lot of girls wont notice your hairline as if you were short as in 5 4. at 5 4 ALL WOMEN see my hair condition first and its a big part of my image due to my stature.

infact, given my height id say i NEED hair, becuase girls will just see my head.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
lol @ being tall not being an advantage.

how tall is your current gf, if she is 5 7 then you can bet you're *** if you met her and you were 5 4 you woulnd't be dating her.

FACT IS IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT IT IS NEAR ON IMPOSSIBLE TO DATE GIRLS WHO ARE TALLER THAN YOU.

dont mess with science, i can proof to you that being short is BAD, really BAD.

also since your tall a lot of girls wont notice your hairline as if you were short as in 5 4. at 5 4 ALL WOMEN see my hair condition first and its a big part of my image due to my stature.

infact, given my height id say i NEED hair, becuase girls will just see my head.

I know so many guys that are short and have had no trouble getting laid. Its in your head. And girls can see my hairline depending on how i style it?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes but there 5 8 and go for 5 2 girls.

what if they were 5 3 short.

fact is married couple 99% of the tie guy is 2-3 inches taller than girl, its NEVER teh other way around,

if there getting laid its by women SMALLER than them, and its just a matter of selecting a smaller group of girls.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yes but there 5 8 and go for 5 2 girls.

what if they were 5 3 short.

fact is married couple 99% of the tie guy is 2-3 inches taller than girl, its NEVER teh other way around,

if there getting laid its by women SMALLER than them, and its just a matter of selecting a smaller group of girls.

You can argue all you like, but why given all of my compliments I have not been in a r/ship since my ex? I am taller then you, have more hair then you, have a good job with exciting prospects AND have style.

I am literally struggling with getting numbers right now.

That is why there is more to women then looks. You will find that out when you start hitting the club scene.

seb

Reaction score
I don't mean too be nasty O.know,but perhaps the reason you don't attract women is because of your style...They might think you are gay,as many gay men dress stylish.